Naughty Kisses

In 2 weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BA-DUM

BA-DUM

I hugged my pillow and flip to the left side of my bed.

This is so frustrating, what happened? Something utterly embarrassing happened to me.

Thanks to Miss Suzie.

It was getting pretty late when we were in Suzie’s place and she recommended having a slumber party.

It was going fine…but

“Yay, SLUMBER PARTIE!” Suzie yelled at the top of her lungs and grabbed Min Woo by the hair rocking him back and forth.

“Suzie! You’re hurting me!” Min Woo said gripping onto his hair.

“Shut up, don’t make me pluck your head out,” Suzie warned and continued rocking his head.

“Min Woo, there’s your ideal girl, a girl with a twist!” Dong Hyun laughed.

“Staph,” Min Woo said blushing as Suzie kept playing with his hair like a baby girl.

“Ship name?” Jeong Min asked looking at us.

“Minzie?” Young Min suggested.

“Naw, how about, Suwoo?” Hyun Seong said laughing.

“Evelyn you make one,” Kwang Min said nudging me.

“Uh?? Sumin?” I shrugged.

“Hey that’s nice,” they all said in synch.

“Suzie! Why do you keep picking on me?” Min Woo whimpered.

Suzie stopped at her tracks and turned him around making him facing her, she leaned in closer.

Min Woo leaned back intimidated.

Suzie then broke into a large smile, “Hehe, because you’re cute and you won’t get mad at me,”

Min Woo whole face turned red, probably because Suzie looked really pretty and sincere for a moment there.

The whole group went all, “OOOOOH”

“So…you mean you like me?” Min Woo blushed.

“NO YOU IDIOT!” Suzie yelled smacking him.

We all laughed, “By the way, can I take a shower?” I asked Suzie before she could go back to bullying Min Woo.

“Oh yeah sure, 3rd floor bathroom to the left, you can go to my bedroom and grab some clothes if you would like,” she smiled.

“Thanks,” I said walking away quietly.

Kwang Min stared at me and looked away chuckling.

I blushed and hurried to the 3rd floor.

I grabbed some clothes from Suzie’s room and went to the bathroom; I closed the door behind me as I stripped out of my clothes and filled the tub with hot water as I dipped my whole body in there.

The warmth of the water made me sooth down and I began to rest peacefully in the tub, few minutes later, I decided to get out of the tub, suddenly at the moment when I was  about to stand up, the curtains of the tub flashed opened and it was the worst moment of my life. Standing looking at me wide eyed was…

Kwang Min, his face was burning red.

I screamed, and then he screamed, we both screamed.

“GET OUT!” I yelled my face heating up as I took bottled of shampoo and started throwing it at him; he quickly scurried of yelling sorry over and over again.

Oh my god

~~~~~

Suzie’s POV

3

2

1

“AAAAAAAAAH”

The sound of happiness filled my ear as I sipped my tea.

It went well as planned.

20 minutes ago

“Hey, Suzie, I need to take a quick shower can you tell me where the bathroom is?” Kwang Min said walking towards me.

“Oh sure, you can use the bathroom on the 2nd-“ then I stopped, hmmm this would be fun. Kwang Min and Evelyn in the same bathroom, this will be the biggest prank yet. I laughed evilly quietly, yes, best thing ever that I have planned.

“Oh wait I just remembered, the bathroom in the 3rd floor is vacant it seems I told Evelyn to use the bathroom on the 2nd floor, silly me, oh it would be so embarrassing for you to barge in without knowing she would be ,” I giggled.

“Oh…cool, I’ll use the one on the 3rd floor then, do you have an extra towel?” he asked slightly blushing at me.

I nodded, “Wait here,”

I scurried upstairs and used a coin to unlock the bathroom silently; I entered the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter