Paparazzi and Front Desks

In 2 weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was at the back of the line almost boarding the plane, people were staring at me as I decided to give Princess a call to tell her I’m coming.

I took out my phone and unlocked it calling my best friend.

“Hello?” My best friend chimed in Korean.

“It’s me you , your idiotic best friend,” I replied back laughing.

“Ahh, Eve, coming to Korea is it?” she replied with an annoying tone.

“Yes, as I promised 3 years ago,” I said and rolled my eyes mentally.

I walked up slowly and gave my ticket to the stewardess.

“Remember how I told you I’m going to make you lose yourself in the streets of Seoul in a bad way?” she said snickering.

“My god, you aren’t serious are you? I thought it was a stupid joke you made up like 3 years ago,” I said shocked taking my ticket and entering the plane.

“Mhm,” she said.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to a first class seat and sat down putting my bag down.

“How? I’ve been to Seoul before,” I smirked.

“Ahah, you’re going to find the entertainment building yourself and I got a surprise for you when you land,” she said mischievously.

“What the hell? Please don’t,” I pleaded.

“Oops, gotta go for my photo shoot, bye,” she said happily.

“Wait-“ and she hung up on me.

I sighed as I tried calling her again but she didn’t pick up.

Sometimes I want to slap her right across the face.

I looked around most of them were Koreans going back I guess, there were some famous people, rich people.

I became famous in the first year I acted, since then my popularity increases; I became very well-known in America, while my best friend became very well-known in Korea.

I didn’t have any body guards with me since it isn’t a tour or something, I requested to go alone.

“This is your Captain speaking, please fasten your seatbelts, as the plane is about to fly,” the Captain announced as I fasten my seatbelts and switched off my phone.

Once my manager wanted me to use a private jet so I could be free without the presence of people, but I declined, I liked sitting on a plane with others, I just like being around people.

Once the typical Plane stuff has been settled and was in air, I took out my MP3 player and played my favorite songs. Mostly in Korean, I played one of my favorite songs, Janus from Boyfriend.

I have been a big fan of them since they started debuting in 2011, I was a big fan of Kwang Min one of the twins, the younger one and the rapper.

He always gives me goose bumps and still do, It would be such an honor if I bumped into him in Korea.

I smiled at that thought and fell asleep right after.

12 hours later

“This is your Captain speaking, the plane will be landing shortly, please fasten your seatbelts thank you,”

I yawned as I passed the tray of food to the stewardess, I pushed the tabled up and wore the seatbelt.

I looked outside and I saw the beautiful land of Korea.

I fell in love with it straight away.

As the plane smoothly landed,  slowly people start to departure the plane.

I took my luggage and went saying good byes to the stewardess and even giving them hugs.

On the spot flashing lights burned my eyes, there were paparazzi everywhere.

“Eve! It’s such a surprise for you to come to Korea!” one said.

“What are you here for?” another said.

“Photo shoot?”

“Filming?”

“Holiday?”

“Meeting someone?”

“May we please know?”

I cleared my throat, “Well, I’m meeting someone, and she is a close friend of mine,”

“How long are you going to stay?”

“Did you come alone?”

I smiled casually as I took my other luggage and rushed out of the Airport.

They were all following me, taking pictures.

I should’ve worn more clothes, to cover up my appearance.

The cold wind pushed me as I shivered.

Randomly going into a taxi asking the driver to help me take my bags,

“Miss Eve, who is this friend of yours?”

“Eve, how is your career now?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

That question made me stop, I haven’t had any boyfriend.

Not one in 4 years, the last one I had left me to go to another school.

Maybe is it because I’m choosy?

I actually only like guys that looks like Korean or is Korean.

One of the reasons I came here besides meeting my best friend.

“Eve? Eve? When will you go back?”

I snapped out of my mind and force a smile and entered the taxi.

“To where Miss?” the taxi man said in Korean.

I sighed, “Diamond Apartment,” I said as I took my phone out trying to call my Suzie.

“Hello?” she chimed.

“Were you the smart idiot that called the paparazzi?” I said angrily.

“Maybe,” she giggled.

“You little –“

“Bye, it’s getting late!” she said and hung up on me.

“Geez,” I said and slumped down.

“Miss, your Korean is quite fluent when you’re a foreigner,” the driver said sweetly.

“Oh, I learnt it from a young age, one of my favorite languages,” I smiled.

“Ah, my daughter is in love with your movies and books, I didn’t understand since they were all in English,” he said as he turned into a route.

“Haha, how old is your daughter?” I asked.

“13,” he said as he stopped in a traffic jam, and took out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter