3

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

Suzy sat on the table alone, movinh her tiny legs childishly. Jongin entered her classroom and looked at her, "I've been looking for you, Suzy-ah. Multimedia Room, huh? Why?"

She chuckled and stood up, "This is a quiet place", Suzy held her hands behind her back, "What are you going to say, Jongin-ssi?"

"No. Don't call me Jongin-ssi", Jongin smirked, "Call me Jongin-ah or.. honey, maybe?" He stomped his foot for a signal. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Woohyun were ready to filming the 'movie' from the outside. The multimedia room was bright and has lot of opened windows so they could film it smoothly.

Suzy chuckled, "Wae, Jongin-ah?"

"Because..", Jongin moved his right hand to caress Suzy's cheek, "Because I like you."

She chuckled once again and let go Jongin's hand, "I liked someone else", She looked at Myungsoo's camera who peeked out from the window, "You bring Myungsoo along too, right?"

"Yes..", Jongin looked at Suzy's eyes, "Don't tell me you liked him."

"Ah no, I don't like him..", she caress Jongin's chest and bit her lower lip, "You have a smexy body, Jongin-ah.."

Jongin couldn't stand anymore and he kissed her passionately.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Ssh, don't make any sound!" Myungsoo reminded them to silent but Woohyun and Sungyeol kept talking dirty, "Silen-- oh, kissing scene!"

Woohyun hurriedly looked at Myungsoo's medium monitor that connected to his camera, "Woah, Jongin is such a teasing machine. Look, Sungyeol-ah, look!"

Sungyeol approached the monitor and touched his own crotch, "F-.. they do it too much.."

Myungsoo chuckled, "Hard, huh?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Just don't fap here. Remember two days ago when we do it at Woohyun's house?"

They nodded on Myungsoo's word. It was a bad day. Three of them (+Jongin and Sehun) was doing that in Woohyun's room, watched japanese and shook their 'things'. When the video was near ending.. it was their fault.

Woohyun's cousin, a 19 years old noona, opened the door (that didn't lock properly) and everyone were looking at her. She was standing there in deep silence. 

"OH MY GOD HOLY JESUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR.. AAAAAH!"

"JUST GO AWAY, NOONA!" they all shouted at her and after she went away, Sehun quickly closed the door.

 

"A-ah.. it wasn't a good time..", Sungyeol scratched the back of his neck and moved away from them, "Just send me that video after I get home."

Myungsoo and Woohyun didn't respond Sungyeol's words, they were looking at Suzy and Jongin with big eyes. 

"Yah, something nice is going on?!" 

They didn't respond him for the second time.

"Yah, what the is...", Sungyeol suddenly gasped, "Don't you think we should enter the room?!"

They agreed and hurriedly ran into the room. There she was, laying down on the ground and Jongin was talking to her like a crazy man. 

"She's fainted?!" Woohyun looked at her and tried to lift her, "God.. I think I lost my energy."

"Nonsense", Sungyeol tried to lift her too, "..... I can't. I have to OMG!"

Sungyeol ran to the toilet, leaving three of them who were confused-- who the would bring this girl?!

"I think I--"

"Pack my cameras. I'll bring her to the hospital", Myungsoo lifted up Suzy and kicked Sungyeol's foot. Sungyeol, who was still closing his pants' zipper, grin and he followed Myungsoo.

They hurriedly ran to the hallway.

 

Jongin packed Myungsoo's camera quickly and Woohyun helped him.

"What did you do to her, Jongin-ah?! You made her faint!" Woohyun started the conversation, "You didn't gave any breathing chance for her?"

"Guess my word. Start with B, ended with O, consist of five letters!"

"Uh.. mm.. BANJO?"

"DING-DONG!"

"BENIO?!"

"DING-DONG!"

"OH, OH! BINGO!"

Jongin clapped his hands, "Absolutely!" He continued to pack Myungsoo's cameras while suddenly he stared at Woohyun, "..WE SHOULD GO WITH HIM YOU STUPID!"

"WHO STARTED IT HUH?!"

"YOU!"

"NO, YOU! YOU ASKED ME TO GUESS YOUR QUEST!"

"BUT YOU STARTED THE CONVO!"

"OH GOD, LET'S GO NOW!" Woohyun ran away, leaving Jongin who was still packing Myungsoo's camera.

"WAIT FOR ME!!"

 

.

 

Naeun took a deep breath. It has been one hour since she thought she should check the upstair.

"Naeunie, I think we should go h-- OH GOD." Chorong closed with her own hand. Naeun looked at what Chorong sees.

Naeun gasped and ran to 'what they see'.

It were Myungsoo, Suzy, and Sungyeol who looked very worried. Suzy's face became very pale, but her breath became normal.

Naeun approached them.

 

"What are you doing? Cheating behind me?" Naeun almost slapped Myungsoo's face but Chorong held her.

"For this once, please. I wanted to bring her to the hospital."

"Nonsense."

"Just look at her!"

"I don't believe it! You'll bring her to the hospital or you'll bring her to your empty house, huh?! I knew it since you sent me those messages about Suzy around three days ago!"

"Oh god. Sungyeol-ah, help m-- NAEUN-AH!"

Naeun was going away with Chorong. Chorong looked at Myungsoo and she made a 'crying gesture', she tried to tell him that Naeun was crying like a baby.

Myungsoo quickly gave Suzy to Sungyeol and ran to his gurlfriend, "NAEUN-AH!"

 

Jongin and Woohyun were just arrived there and they looked at Myungsoo.

"Why?"

"It's all because of you, Jongin-ah. Bring her and I'll drive to the hospital, quick!"

Three of them quickly ran back to the school and brought Suzy to the hospital with..

 

Myungsoo's car.

 

***

 

Second update for the day! Hope you like it! (My battery is going low again /sigh/)

Love you guys!>u<