2

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

from: myungie

Naeun-ah, please take suzy's pic. my friend want to see her -kim myungsoo-

 

a message from Myungsoo received. Naeun read it secretly, because there was a physic lesson and she wanted to listen to the teacher, but Myungsoo sent him a SMS. What do he want from her? Oh god, Naeun murmured and looked at suzy's seat, She's still studying.

 

To: myungie

Is it really important? Don't do any things! -son naeun-

 

Beep beep

 

From: myungie 

Ani.. ani.. my friend want to see her. Where's her house? 

 

Beep beep

 

To: myungie

Now you're asking for her address? Do you want to die now, myungsoo-ah?! 

 

Beep beep

 

From: myungie

Oh naeunie, my friend want to know her house! Tell me!

 

Beep beep

 

To: myungie

Then tell your friend to call her by himself! Xxx-xxx-xxx

 

Beep beep

 

From: myungie

Okay then. Thank u princess son! I love you!

 

Naeun put her phone back and sighed. Just for that? Asking for suzy's information? Does he wanted to 'play' with Suzy? Oh god, Kim Myungsoo!

 

.

 

"I got her phone number from my girlfriend", Myungsoo told it to his seatmate, "Naeun said you should call her by yourself, Jongin-ah."

Jongin--his seatmate-- glared at him, "I asked for her pic, or if you lucky, get her bath-time pic."

Myungsoo cleared his throat, "T-that's easy, actually", He turned his head and now they faced each other, "The only problem is Suzy's body. She's too y and I can't stand it. Go ask her to do 'that' and I'll secretly record that, just for us."

"I'll pay you as usual."

"Suzy is a silent girl. She's hard to get, really. Not like Jiyeon, she's easy to get, but from outside she's so fierce. Once she think you're attractive, you'll get her easily."

"Twice then."

"Triple?"

"Too expensive."

"Okay, twice. Deal?"

"Deal."

Myungsoo chuckled then he took his phone once again.

 

to: naeunie

I'll buy whatever you want for next month. Wait for it! -kim myungsoo-

 

"and, myungsoo-ah", Jongin rested his back on the chair, "Which camera will you use for this project? I want a sharp video."

"5D then", Myungsoo chuckled, "For an extra five dollars."

"Are you a beggar?! You asked me too much!"

"Yes, yes I am!"

 

.

 

Myungsoo prepared his 5D on the table. There were Jongin, Woohyun, and Sungyeol who surrounded him. Woohyun and Sungyeol wanted to see Suzy too, so they followed them.

"I asked Naeun to go home by herself", Myungsoo said while cleaning his camera lens, "So we'll be fine."

Jongin cleared his throat, "I felt so nervous. You sure we'll be perfectly fine?"

Myungsoo nodded, "Absolutely. As long as Naeun went home early, we'll be safe."

"Ah.. but.."

"Look", Woohyun took Jongin's phone, "A message from Suzy. She said she know you and wanted to see you too at school. We have to work faster."

"H-hey, myungsoo-ah, where will I do 'that' with her?"

"As soon as possible. You may do it at her classroom." Myungsoo chuckled and he heard Jongin's evil laugh.

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted at them, "Ppali!"

After they heard what Woohyun said, they quickly ran outside the school and walked to Suzy's school that..

 

Located next to Jeongguk Boys High School (the boys' school). Jeongguk Girls High School.

 

(/readers slapped author for didn't tell that their school located beside Naeun and Suzy's school/)

 

"Oh god, girly smell..", Sungyeol sniffed, "Ah.. pantsu.."

"Ssh! Let's go upstair", Myungsoo ordered them and ran to the stairs as quick as possible.

 

.

 

Naeun finished her group task and ready to go home by herself when suddenly she heard noisy footsteps from the stairs and a bit boy's sounds.

She got a bad feeling for this.

"Naeunie", Chorong pat Naeun's shoulder, "What happened?"

"I think.. we should go upstair."

"When?"

"Tomorrow! Ugh, absolutely right now, Chorong-ah! Come on!" She grabbed Chorong's hand and ran away, leaving Eunji and Hayoung who looked each other with a confused faces.

 

***

 

Updated!

It was too fast since I made it on math class and my battery was almost running out. The teacher approached near my desk too, for around 3 times.

 

If you don't like it, just tell me, I'll change it later!><