4

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

"Naeun-ah, please listen to me", Myungsoo held Naeun's hand, "Listen to me, please. It wasn't me who did it to Suzy."

Naeun didn't give him any reply, instead she pulled Chorong's hand even harder. Myungsoo, with full of power, hugged her from behind, "Please, Naeun-ah, please. Listen to me. It was Jongin who--"

"Who forced you to bring her to your house?"

"No.. I wouldn't bring her to my house! We wanted to bring him to--"

"To the club?"

"NO, NO! We wanted to bring her to the hospital", Myungsoo swept Naeun's teary eyes, "Don't cry, my dear."

"You'll bring her to the hospital and you'll do 'it' with her in a room for a fresh atmosphere, right?!" Naeun flee from Myungsoo and she decided to ran away with Chorong. But Myungsoo, once again, held Naeun's eyes, "She's fainted."

Naeun and Chorong turned their head to faced Myungsoo, "OH GOD."

"Y-yah, why?"

"She can't breath normally, actually", Chorong opened , "She's asthmatic."

"WHAT THE F--?!"

"SHUT UP YOU KIM MYUNGSOO! COME ON, LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"W-wait, wait! We can use my..", Myungsoo checked all his pocket and gasped, "SUNGYEOL BROUGHT MY CAR KEY! O-oh, wait." Myungsoo suddenly opened his phone that already rang. 

 

from: Woohyun 

We're at Jongin's house, Suzy woke up already. We shouldn't bring her to the hospital. TTuTT

 

He slapped his forehead, "She's safe now. But I can't go home without my car.."

"Take the train then", Naeun walked away with Chorong, "Such a mommy's kid."

"Y-yah, Naeun-ah, where are you going?!" Myungsoo hurriedly ran to them.

 

.

 

Jongin's house

"We'll leave you", Woohyun said to Jongin and Suzy, "Get well soon, Suzy-ah."

"Ne, ne! Go away you bastards!" Jongin shouted to them then he looked at Suzy, "I'm so sorry, Suzy-ah. I thought you want me to do 'it' and you seduced me and--"

"Gwaenchana."

"Okay, then..", Jongin took a deep breath, "What do you want to eat? Steak or soup? I'll tell Sehun to bring a food here." Jongin dial Sehun while looking at Suzy, "What do you want?"

"I want to go home..", Suzy pouted cutely, "I don't want to eat.."

"I'll call your parents", he offered, "Let me know what's your parents' phone number."

"Xxx-xxx-xxx."

He almost dial it when suddenly his eyes gotten bigger than usual.

"Why, Jongin-ah?"

"Y-your father is.. mr. SoHyeok?!"

"How did you know that?!"

"He's my father's close friend and once he told me that he wanted me to know his daughter but he didn't tell her name so I a--"

Suzy chuckled, made Jongin cut out his words, "W-why, Suzy-ah? Am I funny?"

Suzy nodded and she grabbed Jongin's phone, "Let me call him by myself, Jongin-ah."

Jongin blinked his eyes and nodded to her.

 

.

 

Myungsoo put his head on Naeun's head. He snored. And that made Naeun became very shy, because everyone were looking at them.

She wanted to wake him up but she thought that Myungsoo was too tired and decided to not woke him up, instead she played with his fingers.

beep beep

Ah, it must be Myungsoo's phone, she murmured and took his phone from his pocket. One received message written there. She opened it without Myungsoo's permission.

 

From: seonghun

Let me buy Jiyeon's -pic for double price. My cousin want it for his birthday

 

She bit her lower lip and kicked Myungsoo's legs, made him woke up with a saliva on his cheek. He swept it up and smiled to Naeun, "yes, my princess?"

"What is this?!" Naeun showed his phone and Myungsoo quickly took it from her hand. He put his phone in his pocket and said, "T-that's just a code.. every boy use codes!"

"Then what's that meaning?!"

"Erm.. it.. uh..."

"You lied to me. We're over, Kim Myungsoo!" The train's door opened slowly and she hurriedly ran to the outside. Myungsoo chased her but for some reason, Naeun ran faster than him. She was already in the bus, leaving Myungsoo who shouted her name from the bus stop.

Myungsoo messed up his hair, "Naeun is too dramatic nowadays urgh!"

 

.

 

"My father let me", Suzy exhaled, "He said I'll be okay since Jongin is a good boy."

"Ah.. erm.. I take it as a compliment", he took a deep breath again, "So.. you liked someone? Between four of us?"

"I count it as five."

"Y-you meant..", Jongin widened his eyes, "THERE'S A GHOST?! OMG WHERE IS IT?! I'LL CATCH HIM AND PUT HIM INTO A BEER BOTTLE AND SELL IT TO THE COLLECTORS!"

"No, no! He was.."

 

***

 

Updated, guys!

I made it with full of... weird things inside my head? LOL.

hope you like it! And if you got any ideas for this story, just put it in the comment section. Love you love you love you ~3~

 

Myungxeun