6

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

It was the fifth day since Naeun broke up with Myungsoo. He called her, no answer. He went to her house, Naeun wasn't there. He asked her friends, but they said Naeun was extremely okay. Was she really mad on Myungsoo?

"Yah, Myungsoo", Sehun called his name, "You look so.. weird. Let's watch Kamen Rider once again."

"I've watched it twice with you, eight times alone. You think I want to watch that again?! Hell no."

Jongin came along with Sungyeol, "Hey."

"What happened again? You looks so old, Myungsoo", Jongin asked while holding his phone. Sungyeol nodded, agreed what Sungyeol said to him. It was absolutely true, Myungsoo's face getting older and older. He was too stressed with his relationship with Naeun. 

"Then let's watch Gintama", Sehun raised his thumb, "I've downloaded them all"

"Shut up", Myungsoo said, "I don't want to watch anime right now."

Sehun sighed then he listened to some music from his iPod.

"Sehun watched too much anime", Sungyeol shook his head few times, "But because of that, he didn't catch up on Suzy accident". Myungsoo didn't listen to what his friends said, he kept thinking of Naeun. He missed her, so much.

 

.

 

"I missed him... urgh, no! Aaaah!" Naeun was getting stressed too, she messed up her own hair, made Chorong looked at her with 'what the are you doing' face. Naeun turned her head to faced her, "He called me for twenty three times and I didn't answer them all because I was too angry and he kept doing that for five days and I--"

"Ssh. Do you miss him?"

"No, I don't ev--"

"I know you miss him."

Naeun sighed. Chorong was absolutely right, she missed Myungsoo so much, "I hope I can get a 'new myungsoo' with -free and he loves me as much as I love him..", she pouted, "BUT HOW?!"

Chorong looked at her, she thought something that might help her bestfriend. Naeun looked at her, she knew that Chorong had an idea, "what is that, Chorongie?"

"What about..."

 

.

 

Myungsoo whacked his own table with full of madness. He couldn't calm down, Naeun really drove him crazy. Is she that mad to me?! I could do that too! he murmured and kept whacking his table, before Jongin's hands stop it right away, "Stop. Call her right now. Make up with her."

"She doesn't answer any of my calls!"

"She will, I hope so."

Then stupidly Myungsoo called her, after Jongin's suggestion.

 

beep beep

 

Beep beep

 

Beep beep

 

Number you're c--

 

"DAMMIT YOU STUPID PHONE!"

"DON'T BLAME HIM!"

"BUT I.. ah, I'll call her again."

 

 

Myungsoo took a deep breath, "This is the eighteen times, okay! This is the last!"

beep beep

"yes?"

"HEY, D*CKHEADS, SHE ANSWER MY CALL! WHOA!" 

"Tell me what do you want."

"sorry.. I was s--"

"that's it? Okay, bye."

 

 

Myungsoo's eye became as small as hamster and he threw away his phone, " IT! YOU SEHUN, YOU!"

"WHAT'S MY FAULT, HUH?!"

 

***

 

I made it as short as possible because.... I just wanted you to wonder what happen next =_= thank you for reading my story~! ((Sorry for bad english and storyline..))

If you had anything to say, just say it in comment section!