My Friend, Kibum.

Love Capsule Letters.

She was at the house, cleaning up a bit since halmoni and haraboji were out. There wasn't much to do so MiHyo was done quick and got a snack. She was eating some candies that she brought back with me from Canada. 'gosh, I was just there yesterday but I really miss the place.'

*BRING**BRING*
The telephone started ringing so MiHyo picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" "Y-Yoboseyo. Is this the Oh residence?" the person asked.
"De~what can I do for you?" "Ah, err...uhm...is MiHyo there? I would like to speak to her...oh! Its Kim Kibum." 'wahh~ Kibum sounds the same as he does on the internet!' "Its me Oppa!" "BWO? MiHyo ah? You sound so different!" he exclaimed.
MiHyo had to laugh. "Well yeah, naturally that happens over the years." Kibum laughed along. 'Gosh, what an odd laugh!'

"Anyways, your not busy are you? I'm coming over." eh? "Right now?" "Ani, next week." "Chincha?" "ANIYO. Of course now! I have MusicBank today."
She was definitely confused. 'Then why's he coming over if he has a schedule?' "MiHyo ah! Still there? I'm nearing the house." "You still remember where I live?!" 'wao, he must have excellent memory.'

"Ye. And put on something nice! I can't have you embarrassing me, I'm going to introduce you to UKISS."
MiHyo looked down at her outfit:

'Yepp. I better change.' She said bye and ran up the stairs.
She ran into her closet and changed quickly.

With some white shorts and black knee-high buckle boots for some rock flare. MiHyo ran to the wash room to freshen up and put a little makeup, she wanted to make a big impression on Kibum, she want him to see her grown up.

MiHyo was about to leave when she saw the capsule bottle. She don't know why, but she felt the need to bring it. 'Meh. Why not? I can show Kibum.'

MiHyo made it outside with her bag that her Canadian friend April gave, it was her favourite!

A car stopped out front and out came Kibum.

He walked near her but stopped about a meter away, observing her.

"Kim Kibum sshi?"

"Oh MiHyo sshi?"

they asked each other and continued to scrutinize each other until they broke out into big smiles. "Oppa!" "MiHyo ah!"

The two friends flung their arms around each other, like a reunion between old friends would.

"Its been soo long!" Kibum said after letting go and hopping into his car. MiHyo nodded. "Yepp! You've changed tons. Mr.Kibum~" Kibum laughed. "I can say the same for you, your fashion sense has become better!" that earned him a shoulder smack.

The two talked nonstop on the way to the studio.

>MiHyo was dazzled entering backstage. There were many people inside and out in the audience-she couldn't see them but she could hear them loud and clear.

In the car Kibum warned her before hand while they were driving, though he didn't need to since they messaged each other occasionally while she was in Canada.

Kibum led her around the backstage maze and ended up in front of a door labelled 'UKiss' on paper. He smiled widely. "I'm gonna show you off to the other members okay? Then I'll leave you with manager hyung to watch." MiHyo only nodded as she was dragged into the room.

"Guys, I'm here!"

 

 

 

HIYAAAAAAAAAA!

pretty short update, but I updated! :P There were a few pics here, I finally found out how to put them T^T I feel acomplished...

Kibum's so cute! ^^V