Destination: Seoul!//Love Capsule Letters?

Love Capsule Letters.

> > MimiYO: Kibum oppa!

> KibumKiss: hey :) what's up? See any polar bears? XD

> MimiYO: >.< oppa, don't be foolish! Those are WAY up north, I'm like two hours away from the US boarder -_-"

> KibumKiss: haha! I'm just kidding~ where are you again?

> MimiYO: Toronto? Ring any bells?

> KibumKiss: ya, ya. So what's up?

> MimiYO: guess what! I'm coming home!

> KibumKiss: .... ....

> MimiYO: waeyo?

> KibumKiss: I'm kidding! I'm glad your coming back! When are you arriving?!

> MimiYO: in a week~

> KibumKiss: what time? Me and hyung can pick you up at Incheon!

> MimiYO: ani. You guys don't have to.

> KibumKiss: O.o why not?! Hyung and I miss you!

> MimiYO: pabo oppa! Aren't you guys working? I'll be fine, araso! haraboji will pick me up :D

> KibumKiss: but I want to see you~

MimiYO: you will! Be patient. I got to go now Oppa. Bye!

> KibumKiss: Bye saranghae<3 see you soon.

> MimiYO: de! Saranghae<3 >

> ~~~~~ >

The 14 hour flight to Incheon went by fast, as MiHyo was sleeping 90% of the time.

> "Where's haraboji?" she mumbled to herself, getting lost in the crowds after going through customs and grabbing her luggage. Lots of people were there to greet friends and family and to catch flights. "Mimi ah~" she turned around at the call of her name and found a stout man holding a small yellow piece of paper with her name in orange glitter glue. It was too bright. But she smiled anyway. "Haraboji!" >

> >>>the car ride back to Seoul was slow but it gave the two time to catch up. "How are your studies, Mimi ah?" "Just great. I'm going to have to apply for a school here soon." "Ahh~ why not Seoul International? I have a friend over there that can help you get in. Plus its a diverse school with many students from different countries. And the courses are very good," he rambled on. MiHyo just listened to her haraboji's shameless praising of the school. "Okay, okay. I'll apply there if it makes you happy." honestly she was looking forward to apply for Seoul International.

> > Upon entering Seoul her haraboji said, "You don't mind making a stop first? Unless your tired..." "No. I had enough rest in the plane ^^;; where to?"

> MiHyo's haraboji smiled and made a turn near the Han River. Nearing the River was a large amount of people walking around decorated atmosphere. It was a festival. "You're Halmoni set up a booth here and I'm supposed to help her." MiHyo's eyes shined seeing the colourful banners and decorations. It was amazing. "Your Halmoni is selling hangwa(traditional korean confectionery) here." "I can help," she offered as her haraboji parked. "Oh no, I can't let you work. Just come and greet your halmoni."

> > Finding her halmoni's booth she happily greeted her with a hug.

> "MiHyo ah, why don't you check out the festival-a(h)? You might find something you like-a?" MiHyo's halmoni had a habit of ending her sentences with 'a' which she found endearing.

> > MiHyo went into the crowds, poking her head into the stalls, buying food and trinkets here and there. She was about to head back when one booth caught her attention. It was at the end and full of cute toys.

> > MiHyo crept to the stall with shiny eyes. It was too cute! Lots of things for all ages to enjoy, but only one thing was interesting. A single, lonely jar in the dead center of the stall, and display box.

> > It was a small jar with a cork plug on top. She tried reading the writing on the box but it wasn't hangul.  

 

 

abe hiroshi

> > "I see you've found the Capsules." MiHyo jumped at the voice and looked up seeing an ahjussi behind the stall. He was there the whole time?! > > "Eh? Capsule?" MiHyo repeated. The man picked up the bottle, holding it up so they both can see inside. Indeed inside the corked bottle were little colourful pill capsules. > > pills

> > "These are Love Capsule Letters, they're Japanese." the ahjussi said. 'How cute. Ne, maybe he's Japanese too?' MiHyo nodded. "Is there something inside it? What do they do?" the ahjussi shook the bottle.

> > "In each capsule is a small roll of paper. On the roll of paper, you are supposed to write something meaningful, like wishing someone luck. Then put it back in the capsule and give it to said person." he smiled. "How you do that is up to you."

> > MiHyo smiled too in return. "That sounds magical!" she giggled. The ahjussi nodded and held it out to her. "And now its yours." "Eh?" MiHyo stared between bottle and ahjussi. "But its the only one left, I can't take it." she declined. 'As much as I want it, I shouldn't.' He smiled and shook his head. "I insist! You would be doing me a favour," he placed in her hand. "Think of it as a thank you gift, for stopping by at my stall." he chuckled. "It may be of some use to you sometime soon."

> > MiHyo was touched by his kindness. "Neomu kamsahae, ahjussi!" she bowed politely and handed him the plastic bag she had carried. "Please accept these hangwa as thanks." the ahjussi took it gratefully. "I never decline food! Kamsahamnida,"

> > ~DONE~ next chappy!