Lies and Castles

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in a strange room. I didn't even know what to think as I took in my surroundings, but I didn't have enough time to breathe before the door slammed open, revealing a boy in a loose plaid shirt and some sweatpants. "Hi, Krystal," he said with a smile. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten everything but his voice.

"Hey, Adam," I greeted my abductor. "When can I go home?" I asked.

"I don't know, but not for a long time. Sorry for taking you away..." Adam trailed off, looking at the floor.

"It's okay, Adam. I don't care," I lied with quite possibly my most fake smile ever, trying to hide the tears that I wanted to shed. He pulled me up and hugged me. I was taken aback, but I hugged him back anyway. His chest was firm and a little bit inflated, but I didn't care. He was probably just muscular.

"Blech. You smell like you need a shower," he said with a laugh as he released me. I cocked my head to the side.

"....Shower?" I said, testing the word with my tongue. What the heck was a shower? "Wait, do you mean bath? Do you even have a bathtub?" I asked. Adam gasped and widened his eyes.

"Haven't you ever heard of a shower?" he questioned in disbelief. I shook my head slowly.

"Can't you just run me a bath?" I suggested tiredly. He chuckled, still giving me a strange look.

"But-"

"I am the Princess and I demand a bath! Run me a bubble bath now!" I stomped my foot. He rolled his eyes and left the room. I smiled and nodded to myself. "Maybe he won't be such a bad minion," I said to myself. I started stripping off my clothing except for my bra and underwear, kicking my dress to the side.

He came back in a few minutes later with a towel in his hands. "Here," he said, throwing the towel at me. I caught it and scowled as he led me to the bathroom. It was so small, with only a sink, bathtub and some kind of nozzle, and a toilet. "There's your bath. Go get cleaned up," he ordered. I undid my bra and wrapped the towel around my chest before slipping out of my underwear. Adam was about to leave, but I quickly slid into the warm water and called him back.

"No, don't leave," I commanded, motioning him back.

"What?" he groaned. I frowned at him and pouted.

"You are so rude, do you know that? I don't like that attitude on such an attractive young man like yourself," I said. I didn't even mean to call him attractive. I was trying to scold him, but words came out the wrong way. "I mean-"

"I know what you mean. And I was just getting clothes for you, so I'm going now," he said, slamming the door to the bathroom. I just sat there in the water, a little disappointed that he wouldn't stay and talk to me. Not that I wanted him to see my body, but he was so nice to me, and someone to talk to would be nice....

Soon, I had finished washing myself and I reached for my towel as I left the bathroom. I walked into my room, sitting on my bed silently. "Adam? Where are my clothes?" I asked loudly. Kyung Hee came in and giggled, mocking me. "Go away. Oh, and go get Adam for me," I ordered, but he burst into laughter. Adam pushed him out of the way and handed me my clothes.

"Hyung! Give her some privacy!" he said, pushing him out and closing the door. Now I was completely alone, but I guess I've been completely alone the whole time. Adam didn't care about me, but only now did it get to me. I thought about this while I got dressed in a loose black long-sleeved shirt and some jeans that cut off at the knee. I sat on the bed and hid under the covers from whatever monster that was going to swallow me up.

"I want to go home," I whimpered, feeling the hot tears on my cheeks. I missed being normal, I missed my parents, I even missed Jessica....

"Krystal, are you okay in there?" Adam asked outside the door. I sobbed even louder so I heard the door open and some footsteps towards the bed. "K-Krystal? Are you okay?"

"I want to go home," I whined, muffled by the covers. He pulled the blankets off me and looked into my eyes. I sat up, staring back into them. They were cold and dark, like the rest of him was for dealing with me.

"I know you do. I was planning on taking you back today, so come on. Let's go take you back," he said. I got out of the bed and grabbed my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter