Frog to Prince

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started when I was at some boring princess thing I had to go to. We were invaded by the "Northerners," as Mother called them. They were everywhere, shooting civilians and threatening us royals. They kept speaking in some strange language, unlike what we spoke.

"Krystal~!" Jessica yelled out. I was so frightened that I couldn't even move from my throne. They were heading for me now. I felt my hand being jerked one way, so the rest of my body followed. A boy was pulling me as he ran, but I fell in my heels.

"My ankle!" I cried out, but he was quick to pull me back up.

"Come on, we have to go," he said calmly. He tugged me along, making sure I was still okay. Once we were a long distance from the site of the attack, he asked if I wanted to be carried.

"I am Princess Krys-" I almost finished my pit of anger, but he clamped my mouth shut.

"Look, I know that. Do you need help running or not?" he asked arrogantly. I stomped my good foot in disapproval, but he rolled his eyes and swooped me off my feet, going back to running.

He carried me for around five minutes of running, huffing and puffing. "Why the hell did you take me so far from my family? Now I'll never see them again!" I yelled out. I thought of the second sentence and how there was a very real chance that I was right. It formed a lump in my throat, but he saw this.

"Uhh, sorry. But they were going to kill you," he replied. I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. "Come on, Krystal. We're not there yet."

"I am Princess to you, moron!" I yelled at him angrily. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm to pull me along.

We finally arrived at the place he was talking about after going up a few flights of stairs. It was basically a small apartment with three bedrooms, a kitchen, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter