Rooftop love

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were in love by the second week I had stayed with him. I always visited the orphanage with him.

"We're back, Kyung Hee! Did you ruin anything?" Adam called out when we got home one day. Kyung Hee staggered out of his room and wiped his eyes.

"I didn't ruin anything. I was asleep, Adam," he stated, using air quotes for Adam.

"Oh, yeah! Krystal, you go to sleep. I'm going to take a shower," Adam stated.

"Ahem, it's called a bath," I corrected him with a smile before I went to my room.

"Whatever," he muttered. I decided to switch my pillow to the other side of my bed so I could be in front of the door. It was surprisingly more comfortable, so I drifted off to sleep in seconds.

I had forgotten that I hadn't closed the door, so I woke up in the middle of the night because someone the hall light. I opened my eyes in the dim light and saw the silhouette of a girl coming out of Adam's room. She was walking into the bathroom and she had a towel around her chest.

Who was she? And why was she in Adam's room? Oh my god.... This can't be happening....

"Yah, Krystal! Why aren't you waking up?!" Adam yelled out in frustration. I opened an eye and whimpered at the sight of him. "What's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Who was that girl in your room last night?" I questioned quietly. He stood up straight and widened his eyes, covering his mouth. "So you know who it is and you just won't tell me?" I asked accusingly.

"Krystal, I know you love me. If I told you who it was, you would hate me...." he said. I sat up in my bed and gasped.

"Why the hell can't you tell me who it was?! I don't appreciate secrets, Adam!" I yelled at him. He covered his face and left the room. I heard the front door of the small apartment slam. He was having with a girl behind my back. I guess he didn't love me back after all. Kyung Hee came in my room.

"What was that?" he asked confusedly. This made me realize that I was holding back tears.

"Adam was having with another girl. I know because I saw a girl in a towel going into the bathroom," I explained. He shook his head slowly.

"You know, Adam had to take a shower last night..." he reminded me. I pouted when he put emphasis on the name.

"Yeah, I know that! Apparently, the girl had to take a shower, too!" I said in frustration. He shook his head again. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means there's something you don't know about your love," he pointed out.

"And what is that?" I asked arrogantly, making him sigh.

"I can't tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter