Chapter Three

The Cutie And The Brain
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

         Every time I'd imagined meeting Chanyeol, I'd imagine things that were so over the top, they'd need a miracle to come true. Who would've thought that I'd meet my ultimate bias on the same day I was reunited with my biggest rival? It's as if the universe was trying to balance the amount of good and bad things in my life. "Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked me. I was in so much shock that he was there that I forgot he could see me. I realized my jaw was practically scraping the floor and closed my mouth.

     "Chanyeol?" I half gasped and half whispered.

    "Yes, that's me," he replied looking slightly amused. So much for giving him a good first impression.

    "Oh sorry, my name is Bethany and I really like EXO. I know you probably think I'm weird,  but I'm just so shocked right now because I thought I'd never meet you." I was talking so fast that if an SM Entertainment representative heard me, they'd give me a contract as a rapper.

     Chanyeol chuckled a little. "I don't think you're weird. Compared to our sasaengs, you're an angel." I wanted to start screaming. Park Chanyeol just called me an angel and angels are beautiful, so technically, he just called me beautiful. Chanyeol looked down at a paper on the desk in front of him and bit his bottom lip. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

        "Is everything okay?" I asked him. He nodded slightly. "So what's wrong, you look confused."

      He sighed "It's nothing really. It's just that this university is so big, with different buildings, that I'm not sure where my next class is." I smiled. Who knew Chanyeol the happy virus worried about such little things?

      "Show me your schedule and I'll take you there," I said, standing at his side.

Please log in to read the full chapter