The room mate

LULLABIES AND TEARS

Mi Nyu's packing up was not put to waste. She was not going out of the dorm, only out of her room. As she struggled in moving her beddings and her suitcase towards the next room, Shin Woo passed by.

 

“Do you need help?” he asked in that gentle and charming way of his.

 

Mi Nyu looked at him humbly. He was not in the mood earlier to talk to her. Now, he was being helpful and kind. She felt bad that she had made him feel bad.

 

She was not able to answer, as Shin Woo opened the door for her and grabbed her beddings for her.

 

While they were in the room, Shin Woo placed her beddings below his bed.

 

Gwaenchanha (It's OK),” Shin Woo said in satisfaction after arranging her beddings.

 

Shin Woo-hyung, gomawoyo (thank you),” she told him gratefully.

 

Shin Woo smiled as he ruffled her hair. He seemed to be enjoying doing that around her.

 

Gwaenchanha? (Are you fine?)” he asked her.

 

Mi Nyu nodded like a puppy while happily biting her lips. “Ye (yes). Gwaenchanhseumnida,” she replied, still maintaining her upbringing of using jondaemal.

 

Shin Woo replied,” Since we are roommates, we can get more chances of 'killing dogs' together.”

 

Ye, because we are close,” she replied.