Pointed finger

LULLABIES AND TEARS

Tae Kyung threatened Mi Nyu not to point at him. He didn't want to share his room with her. Of course, President Ahn wanted the guys to get along, and he wanted either of the guys to share his room with Mi Nyu, as Aunt Mija was taking over Mi Nyu's room. Jeremy declined because he is not comfortable sharing his room with Mi Nyu. Broken-hearted Shin Woo said that Mi Nyu would rather be comfortable with someone else. And it leaves Tae Kyung.

 

Now, it is time for her to decide. She closed her eyes and pointed randomly. To everyone's surprise, she pointed at...

 

“Me?” Shin Woo absent-mindedly replied in surprise. He was rarely surprised, but he was. He could not believe she chose him after she stood him up on their “amusement park date” to be with Tae Kyung.

 

“I picked Shin Woo-hyung?” Mi Nyu asked in innocent surprise.

 

Jeremy heaved a sigh. Tae Kyung smirked, though he was a bit proud to admit his jealousy.

 

“Fine!” he said to Mi Nyu. “At least, there will be no troublemaker to create some uprising in my room.”

 

“Hyung-nim!” Mi Nyu protested.

 

“Ahaha, that is settled then,” President Ahn said. “Shin Woo, ha, you take care of our Mi Nam. Take care of him just as Tae Kyung punk takes care of him.”

 

Tae Kyung pursed his lips in his style and glared at Mi Nyu.

 

“Go Mi Nam?” he called out. “Be very thankful that your Shin Woo-hyung is so good to you.”

 

Of course, it was sarcastic with a tinge of jealousy. Shin Woo shot a mysterious glance at the leader then at Mi Nyu.