005.

Her bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

Xi Luhan

"Will you stop it?"I was losing my patience.Kris keeps telling me what she said to him and then,"That painting is nothing compared to what she said to me.She likes me,"Will he stop being so full of himself?"Shut up..."I was losing my patience."Fine,fine,such a short tempered person."I tore my gaze away from the painting that I was staring at to the door.Xiumin and Chen walked in,a big grin stuck on each of their faces."What happened to the both of you?" "Oh,nothing much...just that she smiled to us all through her training session,"so?"And she has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my whole life."

The two went on giggling like little girls,leaving us drowning in jealousy."Oh,it's on."Baekhyun cracked his knuckles."Calm down,Baekhyun...You'll get your chance."Suho tried to calm him down.Baekhyun sighed,"I'm taking tonight's watch.Alone."We all whipped our heads towards him,"That's not fair."Kai argued."Of course it's fair.You all always get to take care of her.And I was tossed aside.This time,I'm doing it alone." "No."Kyungsoo followed. "Just let me spend one night with the girl I like!"

The door suddenly creaked open,revealing Katrina with a smug smile plastered on her face."Katrina?What are you doing here?" "And why are you smiling like that?"Suho spoke up,"Ignore them.Is there a business for you to be here,Katrina?" "In fact,I do."We all looked at each other with questioning eyes,"Now,you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter