025.

Her bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Joonmyun, Suho

 

I opened the folded paper and was announcing the next member when a few knocks came from the door. Groaning and clicking sounds of tongues were heard and I could tell that they were annoyed- who could be coming to her room? As far as I know, the king and queen will be busy discussing the-ehem- marriage plans along with the prince. The maids wouldn't dare to bother her, so who would it be?

"I'll get it." Kai volunteered. I gave him a nod, and he proceeded to walk to the door, opening it afterwards. I quickly motioned for Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris and Sehun to get off the bed- they'd be suspecting something if they saw our actions. The others? They stood up along with me, and hid the papers under the bed.

          The door flung open and there stood Tiffany, panic written all over her face. "What's wrong, Tiffany?" I asked calmly. She gulped and said, "The king and queen, they're heading here! The prince is with them!" Our eyes were about to pop out of their sockets as Kyungsoo ran to the closet and opened it, motioning her to get out of there. In a panic manner, she did and I nervously my lips- afraid that we'd get caught. Tiffany was in her own state of panic and announced that she has to get going before she's caught to be wandering around and ditching her work. Mouthing a 'thank you' to her and getting a nod as a reply, she went away, leaving the thirteen of us. Kai closed the door and asked, panic aswell- "What do we do?"

 

"Stand by the windows and the door, all of you." She ordered. Lay, being the closest to the bookshelf, tossed her a book that she caught successfully. "Pretend to read it." She gave Lay an appreciative nod and sat down on a chair by the window beside me. Then it came- the loud knocks and our bodies tensed. She cleared and motioned for Kai- who was still by the door to open i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter