006.

Her bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

Kim Jongdae,Chen

I stretched my body as exhaustion washed over me."Tired?"Luhan asked.I rolled my eyes,"No,not at all." "Geez,no need to be sarcastic..." "Then how about you try guarding that...that...monster for one whole night with her seducing you all night,and taking care of her highness the next day?I have to take care of the monster again tonight," Luhan patted my back,"Well,can't help it.She likes funny people,which means you,Baekhyun and Kris are in her net." "As much as I wanted to be near her,I can't afford to let my body get worn out.I'm really tired,and I could use some shut-eye." Luhan smiled,"Well look on the bright side.At least you're not guarding alone tonight.You have Kris," "Are you guys talking about me?"Speak of the devil.Kris joined us-leaning on the wall facing her-the princess' door,waiting for her to come out and her to the ballroom.She has dancing lessons today."Well you guys aren't the ones that was forced to get touched everywhere besides that part all night long.I even had to lie on the same bed with her.She disgusts me."Luhan's face scrunched in disgust.

Clack.Clack.Clack.Footsteps were heard,and the three of us immediately stood up straightly,only to see Heather and-of course,the monster making their way towards us."Is her highness ready?"Heather asked."No ma'am."I answered.From the corner of my eye,I saw the monster biting her lip,and let out a smirk afterwards.Can I just rip your mouth off your face?"Ah,I see...If her highness is ready,please her to the garden.The plans changed,she's learning how to pick suitable flowers for suitable situations." "I will,ma'am." "Very well,then I shall take my leave.Come,Katrina." While they were walking away,the monster purposely touched her hand with mine,and gave me a smug smile.She mouthed,"I'll be waiting for you tonight."

She really disgusts me.

 

you

This is the second time I'm bleeding beacuse of the thorns.I'd rather learn dancing than...this.

"Ow!"A thorn pricked the back of my neck,and I immediantely looked behind me."I'm so sorry,your highness!I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter