the created dare

perks of being a spoiled brat

Jiyong had never been insecure in his life for 26 years 1 month and 2 days. Seriously how can a guy look hotter than him? He never been this pissed before. The insecurities that had been hiding for 26 years is now making its way out from Jiyong's deepest soul. 

Jiyong is usually surrounded by guys and girls that will always praise his perfection and his flaws. Never in his life feel this ugly and imperfect before. Plus, he had never been in a relationship with someone who he could love all heartedly. All of his exes is only for his relieves. 

"Tomorrow i shall meet him and be friend with him. Maybe that's the only way I could ask him his secret facial product" Jiyong said more to his brown teddy bear on his bed. 

----- the next day ------

Jiyong pick his best outfit in his best section of his closet. He also pick his best shade with best shoes. He studied his reflection on the mirror and practice his best seductive face. Walk with his best way of walking. 

All eyes on him as he enters the train. He sit on his previous seat and face the same seat that guy sat yesterday. On the same terminal that guy took yesterday, that guy went in and took the same seat jiyong is looking. That charming guy wears the simplest outfit ever but manage to look super hawt that could make everyone drools in front of him.

Jiyong adjust his outfit and put on his seductive face and walk towards that guy. Jiyong swear his heart never beats as fast as this moment except the moment he had an appointment with a dentist when he was 5. His heart beats so loud that he could feel his heart could pumped out from his ribcage. 

He quietly sit beside that guy.

"uhmm" Jiyong seek for thay guy's attention as he is too engross with his phone. That guy turn his face to meet Jiyong's and believe him, that guy is so freaking handsome. 

"yes?" that guy speaks. 

'OHMYFREAKING GOD! HIS EYES! HIS VOICE! HIS FACE! HIS NOSE! HIS LIPS! HIS CHEEK! OHMYGOD!' Jiyong's mind screams.

"umm helloo are you okay mister? "  that guy speaks again . Jiyong is spazzing out.

"umn yeah. ohh sorry" Jiyong finally had his mind back

"what do you need mister?" that guy speaks again

"ohh umm i just.. umm my friend dared me to ask your name and your number, so yeah. Can I? I don't want to lose my 'THE BRAVEST' tittle" Jiyong made up the dare. He only wants to know that guy's name and his number so they could be friend. 

"hahaha really? how does your friend know me? I thought you were alone just now" that guy smirks

"yeah really. No! I'm not alone. That friend of mine left me and is watching from afar so could you just gimme please?" Jiyong is doomed. 

"seunghyun ××× ××× ×××. call me okay"  that guy make a call-me-later face

"hahaha you want me to call you? sure okay ill miss call you now" Jiyong speaks

"alright" that guy whom known as seunghyun speak

"ok then byee" Jiyong said and left him.

"but!" seunghyun said but Jiyong couldn't hear

Jiyong quickly went down from the train and walk towards his office.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

im so sorry guys ㅠ.ㅠ 

please leave a comment okay. im very bad at writting ㅠ.ㅠ 

sorry agaaiiinnnn!! T.T