The breakfast

perks of being a spoiled brat

Seunghyun invited Jiyong for a breakfast and of course Jiyong would say yes. The restaurant Seunghyun mentioned is not that far from Jiyong's work place. Jiyong had some nervous problem from morning. He wears simple outfit because he doesn't want seunghyun to think that he is some kind of a wierdo who wears vogue clothing to work. As he enters the train, he couldn't stop checking himself on the window beside him. He doesn't realise he already arrived at seunghyun's terminal as he keep checking his hair and his shirt. Suddenly,  his phone rings telling him there's a new text comes. He check his phone and surprisingly, Seunghyun texted him.

From : Seunghyun

To : Jiyong

Hey. You look good already. No need to keep checking yourself you know. 

 

Jiyong turns himself to look for the one who just texted him. Seunghyun. He is sitting opposite of Jiyong. They wear the same colour of shirt. What a coincidence. As their eyes meet, Jiyong's heart beats faster than he actually is. Jiyong keeps his head down to swallow his blush cheek. Seunghyun giggles and texted Jiyong again.

From : seunghyun

To : Jiyong

Hey Jiyong. Your face looks red. Are you sick? we could always postpone our breakfast date next time.

Jiyong reads the message and quickly widen his eyes and looks at Seunghyun. 

"Breakfast date?? ohgosh" Jiyong mutter slowly.

 

From : Jiyong

To : seunghyun

No. im okay.

 

From : Seunghyun

To : Jiyong

You sure?? You look kind of sick. You have a red face.

 

From : Jiyong

To : seunghyun

No no no. Im fine. Just a little bit hot in here.

 

"Hot?? seriously Jiyong?!! oh gosh! it's freaking cold in here! Great!  Now he thinks im a wierdo!' Jiyong's mind tells him

 

They arrived at their terminal before seunghyun could reply the message. Jiyong went out first continued by Seunghyun on his back. Out of nowhere,  Seunghyun touched Jiyong's forehead. 

"Umm seunghyun why are you touching me?" Jiyong asked

"umm sorry. I just thought you are sick cause the train is like freaking cold" seunghyun explain.

"ohh uhh nothing don't worry about me. Come" Jiyong tried to escape from that situation. 

"ohh ok come" Seunghyun said

They walked together beside each other with some awkward situation but Jiyong feel save. Even though he only knows seunghyun a few days back, he feel save beside him. He feel no one can touch him with seunghyun beside him. They reached the restaurant a few minutes later. Seunghyun opened the door and let Jiyong enters first. They sit and a waitress comes to take their order.

"Hello sir, may I take your order? " That waitress aaid looking at Seunghyun in awe. Jiyong felt a pang of jealousy even though he only knows seunghyun in few days and only manage to talk to him few hours ago. He felt he only wanted seunghyun for his own. No one else could look at Seunghyun except him. That sounds crazy but that is what Jiyong feels that moment. 

The waitress walks away as they said their order. Seunghyun opens up a new conversation.

"Umm so, what time you start your work?" 

"about 10. you?" Jiyong reply

"ohh I start about 9" Seunghyun state. 

"So you often went here?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah almost everyday" Seunghyun replied with a killing smile. 

Jiyong sure his heart is beating unlike normal people will. He feels like he is almost dying

"oh r-really? I always came here too. I've never saw you here" Jiyong replied a little bit stuttered

"hahaha. I always saw you here. You always took that sit right?" Seunghyun pointed that sit Jiyong always sit during breakfast.

"umm yeah. really? but why I've never seen you here?" Jiyong asked

"Maybe because you are always too immersed with your phone" Seunghyun replied and once again smiled at Jiyong. 

" ohh hhahaha really? sorry" Jiyong smiled shyly. 

"hahaha don't be" Seunghyun said. 

'HIS LAUGH OH GOD SAVE ME!' Jiyong's mind screams

They chatted about works and stuffs. And their food arrives. Suddenly, Jiyong thought about something. 

"Oh seunghyun,  won't your girlfriend get mad if you are eating with me and not her?" Jiyong tried to pry.

"hahaha. don't worry. I don't have any" Seunghyun said while smirking.

Jiyong suddenly forgets about the main reason he be friend with seunghyun. All he could remember is how perfect Seunghyun is. 

"hahaha ok then" Jiyong reply. 

They eats and talks abou family and stuffs. Seunghyun turns out to be the only family members left in this world. His parents involved in a car accident few years back. And he doesn't have any siblings. His relatives were in Japan and he never get to know any of them. 

After they finished their breakfast,  Seunghyun pays the bill and walks out with Jiyong. Seunghyun sent Jiyong to his work place and turns out their work place is only opposite of each other. What a coincidence.

They bit their goodbyes and seunghyun tells Jiyong that seunghyun will give Jiyong a phone call tonight. 

Jiyong went through his day smilling like a teenage girls who just get a flower from her crush. His workers saw that changes Jiyong showed these few days and conclude that Jiyong is one more step to crazy state. 

 

What is going to happen that night?

Ill update as soon as possible. Don't worry. Please comment below  and upvote. please comment and tell me how is this story going. If you guys have any ideas on how this story should continue, tell me okay. That will be most appreciate.  ^^ THANKS ♡ 

 

ie ♡