The unexpected thing

perks of being a spoiled brat

Jiyong wakes up and get ready for another hectic day at work. He wears his outfit. 

"another breakfast with seunghyun" Jiyong grins

He went downstairs and saw his maids smiling at him.

"what happened yesterday? I heard something unfriendly" Jiyong puts his curious face

"ohh. nothing. It's just a robber trying to get into this house" one of his maids said.

"WHAT?  A ROBBER? WHAT HAPPENED? HOW? IS IT SAFE NOW?" Jiyong scared

"nothing master. Don't worry. Our security manage to catch him. They've sent him to the police" explain his maid.

"Why there is no one called me last night?" Jiyong asked

"We afraid you will freak out so we decided to tell you this morning" She explains again.

"oh ok. next time, call me. Oh btw, where's my parents?" Jiyong asked

"They went outstation yesterday evening when you're in your room. They asked us to tell you because they seems like in rush. Oh and they said they will be back 2 weeks later and they reminds us to tell you not to use the car till they comeback" She explains wide and clear.

Jiyong snorted . He then dashed out and went to the train station. 

As usual, they meet each other and went to the restaurant together. Jiyong just smiles once to seunghyun. His mind is too confuse. He worries about yesterday. He worries if tonight,  the robber's friends will try to enter his house again. 

They take the same seat and order their breakfast. The waitress still watching Seunghyun in awe. Jiyong clears his throat and the waitress looks embarrassed and walks away as she noted down their order.

" Seunghyun, there's a robber in my house last night" Jiyong said. His eyes looks worry.

"What?! Seriously?!" seunghyun sounds worries

"Yeah. But everything is good. My security caught him" Jiyong shows no interest.

"Jiyong,  you okay?" Seunghyun feels weird to see this side of Jiyong. The uncheerful Jiyong is very wierd. 

"Not really. I'm thinking what if the securities didn't catch that robber. What if the robber is armed with guns and knives?  What if the robber went to my room. What if he killed me?" Jiyong asked, looking at Seunghyun and starts crying. 

"Jiyong. Please stay calm. Nothing happened yesterday right?" Seunghyun doesn't really know how to calm a crying guy.

"But what if his friends tries to enter my house again tonight?" Jiyong is now crying frantically. 

Seunghyun moves to sit beside Jiyong and hug Jiyong from aside. 

"Don't worry. Do you want to stay a night at my house tonight? I'll make sure you're save tonight. You want?" Seunghyun asked and tries to convince Jiyong. 

"My parents are outstation. They'll be back in 2 more weeks. Seunghyun I'm scared" Jiyong is now hugging Seunghyun like his life is depending on Seunghyun. Jiyong feels safe in Seunghyun's arms. He feels protected. 

"Come stay with me okay. Atleast for this 2 weeks. Till your parents is back. Okay?" Seunghyun said while rubbing Jiyong's back.

"I'll ask my parent's permission first" Jiyong said.

"Okay. Ask them now" Seunghyun said while wiping away Jiyong's tears.

Their foods arrive as Jiyong fishes out his phone in his pocket. 

Jiyong called his parents and explains to them what happened yesterday. His parents sound worry and ask him to stay at someone's house till they comeback home. Jiyong smiled and said he will be staying at his friend's house.

"My parents allow me but they said -take good care if me, feed me and don't do anything to me" Jiyong explain while smiling sheepishly. 

"Hahaha sure I will my Yongie" seunghyun said while smiling

"yah!" Jiyong hide his blush

"Hahaha Jiyong, do you have anything important to do at work today?" Seunghyun asked

"Not really. Why?" Jiyong reply

"You're the boss right? So you have rights to not coming to work today right? So, let me bring you to an amusement park. You're still traumatised about yesterday" Seunghyun explains

"well okay. Wow it's been forever since the last time I entered the amusement park" Jiyong sounds interested

"alright then. Finish up your food and we'll go to the amusement park ok?" Seunghyun smiles.

"okay" Jiyong continue eating his food and informs his secretary he will not be coming to work today.

"You done? Come" Seunghyun said as he pays the bill.

"Yeah. Come!" Jiyong nearly screams. He is too excited.

"Hahaha yeah calm down my dear" Seunghyun giggles.

Jiyong hide his blush. 

'he called me dear! OHGOSH IM DYING!' Jiyong's mind cries 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE ^^ 

THANK YOU ♡ LOVE YOU GUYS! 

ie♡