no car for you

perks of being a spoiled brat

ohhh goshhh! 7 subscribers??!! 2 comments??!! ohh god! im not ready for this! ohh god ㅠ.ㅠ believe me, this story doesn't deserve your kindness ㅠ.ㅠ  im sorry if this 1st chapter doesn't turns out as you expected.  my english is like so damn bad. so, sorry in advance. you can un-subscribe me after this. ㅠ.ㅠ sorry again. please leave a comment and tell me im bad in writing. that will really help me. please.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"NO MORE CAR FOR YOU YOUNG MAN!"

"BUT DAD!"

"NO BUTS YOUNG MAN! IN YOUR ROOM NOW!"

"BUT"

"NOOW!!"

 

 

 

 

Jiyong is a really spoiled brat. He is the only son in his family maybe that is why his parents always give him what he wanted. On his 26th birthday, he wanted a sport car from his father and a mansion on top of the hill. His father is one of the successful business man whom own the most largest company in the country. His father only gave him a sport car since his father said that he is still young to have own mansion. 

 

Few weeks after he owns his driving licence,  he drove his car to the most famous bar in the town. being a spoiled brat he is, he drank as much as he could while girls on the dance floor grinds on him seeking for a night with him. That night, he drove back his car in his drunken state. The roads seems turning and the traffic lights seems like giant lollipop which blinking red, yellow and green light for him. To shorten the story, he met an accident but luckily he only got his ankle scratched. His car is in a terrible condition. 

 

To give him a lesson, his father won't let him drive his car ever again till he found himself his life partner. Working up to work never been easy for him since that incident. His father won't even let him use his father's driver to drive him to work. 

"that would give him a lesson" his father said to his mother

Jiyong has to take trains to work since then. One fine day, he walks into the train and spotted an empty sit so he quickly sit on it . Since his terminal is the last one, he fishes out his phone and plugged on his earphone. He averted his eyes to watch the morning scenery at the window. Suddenly, something caught his attention. Some random guy, sat across him in the train. Four more terminals, and his terminal will arrive. He studied the figure that is sitting across him. 

'Oh gosh! What kind of human has face like that!' 

For the first time in his life, he felt insecure with that guy sitting across him. That guy seems like having the same terminal stop as him. The rest of his day is restless. He keep scrolling his twitter searching for some facial product that could make his face more handsome than that guy in that train. He barely could concentrate on anything he did that day. 

He went home with the same transport. That handsome looking guy from that morning turns out to take the same train with him. but this time, he sat a little bit further than jiyong. Jiyong studied that figure again but on the different angle. Jiyong is seriously insecure right now. How can a guy look too handsome and too flawless from every angle. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohh gosh guys im so sorry for disappointing you guys. thousands apologise ㅠ.ㅠ tell me how you feels. correct me if im wrong okay.  and if this story really bad, tell me. ill delete this story as fast as i could. please. sorry again ㅠ.ㅠ