Chapter 6

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoong?” Yuri steps in to their bedroom and sees Yoona lying lifelessly on their bed, “Are you sick?” Yuri kneeled down beside their bed so she could look Yoona’s face.

“No, I’m okay.” Yoona says casually as she lifted her head up from the pillow and sits on their bed.

“Why you didn’t pick up your phone?” Yuri asks with worry.

“I’m sorry, I think my phone still in my bag. So I can’t hear the phone ringing.” Yoona lied, she just need her time, alone.

Yoona has an intention to ask Yuri the same question, but Yuri already spoke in apologetically.

“I’m sorry babe, for not answer your call, I forgot to bring the phone with me when I had lunch.”

Yoona already saw it. But she still trying to calm down.

“It’s okay. At least you have your lunch, it’s like I always the one who begging you to have it.” Yoona tries to speak in casually tone, when her heart still remains broken.

“Ahh right, I had lunch with the project leader from New York team. We have something to discuss.”

Now Yuri mentioned it, Yoona can’t hold herself anymore.

“You never tell me that the project leader was a beautiful grown woman?” Yoona says in interrogation tone.

“I…It’s just…” Yuri just wants to keep away Yoona from jealousy. But when she thought she was playing safe, Yoona know it better. Yuri should tell her since the first time. Now she regrets it.

“How do you know it?” Yuri left wondering.

“I saw it Yul.” This time Yoona couldn't hide it.

“What?” Yuri spoke up after getting accused.

“I saw you and her went to our favorite restaurant.” Yoona says, sounds like Yuri did cheating.

“But it’s not my recommendation, it’s just happened that she know the best restaurant in town so she want to try it.” Yuri reasons out.

“Oh, right.” Yoona says in sarcastically.

“Are you jealous?”

“No.” Yoona’s doe eyes can’t tell a lie.

“Are you mad at me for something that I didn’t even do anything wrong?”

Yoona remains quiet. She doesn’t know how to responds Yuri.

“Seriously Yoona? You are making a big fuss about this? She's my partner at work. I thought you would support me and my work!" Yuri groans in frustrations.

Yoona still remains quiet, she doesn’t know how to react at Yuri’s words. She trusted Yuri right? But why she has bad feeling about Jiyeon.

“Please don’t do this. I’m tired enough from my work. Can you just put aside of your jealousy? because I didn’t do anything wrong with her!” Yuri says once again to making sure Yoona heard her last sentences.

“I...I…” Yoona couldn’t help but feeling guilty as her eyes starts b with tears.

“Why everybody so annoying and judged me for a whole day?!” Yuri let out her frustrations and walks out from their bedroom.

And the moment the door slams shut, Yoona cried even more.

 

*

*

 

Yuri swore she won’t ever come back to her drinking habit after Yoona comes into her life, Yoona was the one who made her always sober. But here she is, drowned herself in the bar with her favorite drink, vodka. Maybe vodka will be the one that trust her more than anyone else now.

 

*Flashback*

Yoona tried to walk as faster as she can, when someone behind her walks faster to keep up.

“Darling, wait!” The sleazy guy grabs Yoona’s arm.

Yoona startled when someone grabs her arms to stopping her making any move. She turns around and quickly yanks her arm before the sleazy guy could try to reach out for her again.

“What are you doing? Who are you?”

“Well, if you want to, we can have dinner together so we can know about each other.” He was cocking his brow up and down, trying to seduce the doe eyed girl.

When he was ready to try again, someone grabs his shoulder and tilt him to face the reality.

“Don’t you dare to touch my girl!!”

The sleazy guy grimace as he holds his mouth and spits out the blood from his bloody teeth.

“Yul! Stop!” Yoona pulls away Yuri before Yuri’s rage took over her.

“You’ll pay for this Yuri!” The sleazy guy points his finger to Yuri angrily, and walks away.

“What the hell are you doing?” Yoona finally screams out, trying to shove Yuri away.

“What are you thinking I’m doing?” Yuri snaps back while her hands grabbing Yoona’s arms.

“You can’t just use your fist like that, I hate it! I hate it when you’re into violent!” Yoona feels her tears just pouring down because here was Yuri again, breaking her promise to not jump into troubles because using her fist to deal with everything.

Yoona sweep her tears and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter