Chapter 14

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Knock…Knock…

“Come in.”

Yuri’s secretary Luna bows politely as she enters Yuri’s office room.

As usual, Yuri sign in some paperwork that Luna gives to her.

“Anything else?” Yuri asks.

“No, Ma’am.” Luna gathered up the paperwork that already signed by Yuri.

“Oh, I almost forget to tell you, Mrs. Im has another appointment schedule with Dr. Kim for this week, Ma’am.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Ma’am,”

“Okay, thanks.”

Her secretary politely excused herself from the room.

Yuri checks her wrist watch, it’s almost lunch time. She walked out from her office room.

 

*

*

 

“Hi,“

“Hi, Mrs. Kwon. Can I help you?” The maternity receptionist smiles as she already familiar with Yuri.

“May I know, what day on this week for Im Yoona’s schedule an ultrasound?“

“She should be scheduled for her ultrasound today, but she already cancels it a few days ago.”

“She cancels it?”

“Yes, do you need anything else Mrs. Kwon?”

“Hmm…no, thank you.” Yuri smiles for courtesy before walks away,

 

“Mrs. Kwon?”

Yuri turns around and sees Dr. Kim walks towards her.

“Hi, Dr. Kim,” Yuri bows politely.

“Come to my office,” Dr. Kim invited Yuri.

 

“Here..., watch this with Mrs. Im, she forgot to take it when she was here a few weeks ago.” Dr. Kim handed a CD to Yuri.

“What is this?”

“It’s the video of her last ultrasound.”

 

*

*

 

“No more free desserts for you Soo,” Sunny rolls her eyes.

“HA HA HA,” Hyoyeon laughs triumphantly.

“My café will out of business if you ask for free desserts every day.” Sunny shakes her head.

“I thought we were friends, Sunny!” Sooyoung let out her method.

“YAH! You can’t just use our friendship as an excuse to get free meal. Bussiness is bussiness.” Hyoyeon already traumatized with Sooyoung’s trap.

“Kekekeke…” Sooyoung laughed awkwardly as her attempt to get free desserts was caught.

“Okay, this is the last time. Really last time, okay? What do you want for desserts?” Sunny surrendered.

“YAAY!! Banana split pleaseee…” Sooyoung let out her failed of aegyo to the aegyo goddess Sunny.

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes. She starts to think she needs to find another friend that is not embarrassing.

Sunny was about to stands up from her spot, when someone just enters the café and got her attention.

“Isn’t that the woman from last time?” Sunny tried to remember.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turn their heads to someone that Sunny mentioned.

“YOU!” Sooyoung immediately stand up and approached the woman.

The woman let out yelp as she being dragged by Sooyoung to their table.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks in interrogation tone.

Now the woman being a meat sandwich between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

“I’m on my vacation,” Says the woman casually.

“Are you not satisfied enough to screw Yuri's life?”

“What are you talking about?” The woman says nonchalantly.

“Don’t play dumb Jiyeon-ssi!” Hyoyeon spoke up.

“If your life goal was to screws Yuri’s life, congratulations you did a great job.” Sooyoung says sarcastically.

“No, I’m not. I love Yuri.” Jiyeon surely has a thick-skinned.

“But, she’s NOT love you. She loves HER WIFE.” Sooyoung says blatantly. Make sure the devil hear it clearly.

“But I deserve to be happy too.” Jiyeon defended herself.

“Yes you are, but not with stomping other people’s happiness!” Hyoyeon almost lost her mind by talking with this stone head devil.

“You have to see Yuri and Yoona now. You have ed their life up in every aspect possible.” Hyoyeon accused Jiyeon.

“You happy now, bi*ch?” Sooyoung said harshly.

“What the-?” Jiyeon almost smack Sooyoung’s face. But then she realized that she did so.

“After what you did with the two, did you get the point Jiyeon-ssi? Did Yuri finally fall in love with you?” Hyoyeon try to smacks Jiyeon’s senses.

Jiyeon remains quite.

“Nothing, right?” Hyoyeon chuckles teasingly before continue, “Still, despite the good and bad, Yuri still chooses Yoona, not you.”

“Yoona and Yuri are being hurt right now and I think you need to make things right back to the place,” Sooyoung still couldn’t bear to see her best friend's life was falling apart right now.

“You are beautiful Jiyeon-ssi. I think it will be easy for you to find someone who loves you. But your life won’t be easier after what you did with the two. You will always haunted by guilty feeling.” Hyoyeon warned Jiyeon.

“I-I have to go now,” Jiyeon gets up and rushed out from the café.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn’t want to keep Jiyeon any longer. At least they have tried to speak to the devil. Now they let God to fixing the rest and pray for the best for their best friend.

 

*

*

 

It's Saturday morning and good to starts an activity. But for Taeyeon it’s just a perfect day to still on the bed. Tiffany let her has more sleep since Taeyeon has load up with works lately.

 

“What else that we don’t have Yoong?”

“Hmmm…” Yoona reads the paper list before her eyes tracing the ingredients in the kitchen counter.

“Unnie, I think we don’t have vanilla and butter,”

“Okay, I’ll going out to buy some, don’t start without me okay?”

“I won’t unnie, since butter is the base ingredients for cupcakes.” Yoona chuckles cutely.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon…” Tiffany’s eyes smiling excited.

 

 

Ding Dong…

Yoona smiles while walking towards the door.

“Unnie, must have forgotten to bring her wallet.” She talks to herself.

But Yoona’s smiles suddenly disappear as she open the door for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter