Chapter 10

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri back to Korea more early and alone, not because of what happened with Jiyeon before but because the work already wrapped up for now and she missed her wife so much. Meanwhile Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decided to stay until weekend for attending Nick’s tournament. Yuri let the two to take some time off as a reward for doing a good job in the team.

The excitement in Yuri’s eyes grew wide as she stepped into her mansion. After a long trip finally she can be at home and meet her lovely wife.

“Babe, I’m home,”

But the lovely voice of Yoona was not there for welcoming her. There’s no affectionate hug like she usually get.

It was quiet…

Instead of Yoona who welcoming her, Mrs. Jin the Kwon’s butler run to her master and pick up the suitcase beside Yuri.

“Mrs. Jin, where’s Yoona?”

“S-she is not here Ma’am…” Mrs. Jin couldn't even bear to look at Yuri.

“But where?”

From the looking of Mrs. Jin has her heads low to the ground, Yuri can quickly senses there’s something wrong.

The bouquet of rose fell out of Yuri’s hands as she bought for Yoona on the way home from the airport.

Yuri sprint into their bed room, but Yoona wasn't there. Yuri can feel how trembling her hand tries to call Yoona, but then Yuri’s heart beating crazy at the sounds of Yoona’s phone ringing in their bed room.

“She left her phone,” Yuri picked up the phone from the floor, but then “ YOU JIYEON!!!” Yuri grip Yoona’s phone tighter as she saw the photo that Jiyeon sent to her wife.

She rushed to her garage, Yoona’s car wasn’t there. As protective, Yuri never let Yoona to drive her own car, she will be the one who driving Yoona to wherever her wife will be going, or she entrust the Kwon’s driver.

“AHJUSSI! AHJUSSI!”

“Y-yes…Ma’am” The driver, Ahjussi's body shiver as Yuri give her a shot of death glared.

“Why do you let Yoona driving her car?!” Yuri shouts angrily.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’m so sorry... Mrs. Im won’t let me to drive her.”

“But she is pregnant!! It’s dangerous for her!!” Yuri was furious.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’m really sorry,” The Ahjussi knows how many times he was bowing he even didn’t deserve Yuri’s forgiveness.

Yuri has no time to deal with her driver right now, she rushed into her Porsche car and driving as fast as she can. As badass as Yuri on the street, she just did it only when she was alone in the car. When she was with Yoona, she will drive around 50 km/h, since Yoona pregnant she will drive around 40 km/h or even less.

“Yoona, where are you?” Yuri grips the steering wheel tighter.

 

*

*

 

Ding… Dong…

There’s no answer

Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…

Yuri press the bell impatiently. After a few minutes, Seohyun finally open her door house.

 

"Seo? Is she here?"

"Unnie..." Seohyun closes the door behind her, making sure Yoona doesn't know who's coming.

"Unnie, I think she needs some time to be alone."

“B-but Seo, I need to talk to her right now, please I need to explain everything to her, its all was a mistake.” Yuri shakes Seohyun for begging to meet Yoona.

“Unnie…” Seohyun pleads for Yuri to stop.

The door swings open and Yuri's heart skip beating as she sees her wife. Yoona looked so tired, Yuri feel tired too, but it breaking Yuri’s heart even more to see Yoona's eyes was swollen from crying. And it’s her, the reason of Yoona cry.

“It’s okay Seo, I’ll talk to her,” Yoona says coldly.

Seohyun nods and stepping back inside her house.

SLAP!!

Yuri grimaces as Yoona’s hand landed on her cheek. Yuri was missed Yoona so much, being away even just a few days from her wife was already killed her. All she wants now is a warm hug and kiss, but reality is too cruel.

Yuri has no strength anymore. But she still need to fight, she can’t lose Yoona.

“Yoong, I’m sorry…” Yuri will be sorry forever.

Yoona’s eyes made its way to Yuri's hand that lifelessly holding her phone. Yoona immediately yanks her phone from Yuri’s hand. And scroll the phone screen.

“THIS!! This is what you did when you don’t even want to touch me?” Yoona shakes the phone angrily in front of Yuri’s face, the screen showing the damn picture of Yuri and Jiyeon. “I should know it, from the first time I saw her with you! I should listen to my feeling!” Yoona feels herself shaking in anger and hurt. She wraps her arms around her body, scared she will crumbles in front of Yuri.

“I swear to God, Yoona. I didn't even know. That night, I was... I was...”

“You what?”

“I was too drunk to know what happened with me…”

“See? That’s why I really hate you with alcohol. Like in snap I would losing you.” Yoona bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter