oo5

The Change Better for All of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I'm so soso soso sorry for being so late ;; I forgot my password LOOOL 

awh wh I will definitely try to make this up by making it EVEN MORE GOOPY AND FLUFFY ! ;u; 

thank you so much for the continuous support. I feel the quality of my writing go down the drain ahhh i'm so so sorry i really do feel it what am i even writing ;;

 

Jongin was frustrated. No, not ually frustrated. Frustrated that Yixing wasn't showing any progress. It has been 3 weeks since Yixing first joined Jongin in his bed and has made permanent residence in the sleeping quarters as close to Jongin as possible. He could argue that Yixing liked him, but Luhan kept insisting to try harder because Yixing wasn't interested. Yixing was interested, right?

Jongin ruffles his hair, pouting at Yixing, who was making breakfast for Sehun and Luhan as they got ready for work. He wanted to comb through the messy sleep hair and kiss the pout off of Yixing's face but he wasn't interested! 

Yixing has to gently nudge Jongin out of his way so that he can prepare their meals, but it's still difficult to get the Korean kitten off his back while he's dividing the food into 4 plates. "Jongin !" He hisses, "Please, you're going to make me burn myself." The potential threat to Yixing's welfare has Jongin backing off and back into Sehun's lap as he waits for his baby to finish plating. 

The moment Yixing has finished, Jongin scrambles off to join Yixing at the table. It's cute how starstruck Jongin was, fondly watching a blushing Yixing eat.

"I'm pretty sure you killed Jongin over there," Sehun mumbles into Luhan's ear as the Chinese sips his coffee. 

"Nah, he'll come up with something creative."

 

Every day, Jongin and Yixing's schedule runs as followed. 

They both get up to see off their owners, sleep ("Together!" Jongin insists.) until noon, eat lunch, and do whatever they want for the rest of the day. Sometimes, they're asked to clean up ("Together, let's do it together." says Jongin again) or make dinner. Usually, the boys just watch television, read, or sleep. It's the perfect life for Jongin.

Oh wait.

Just kidding. Because Yixing just isn't interested. According to Luhan, anyways. Why would Luhan hyung lie to him?

"Yixing-ahhhh~?" Jongin croons, gently shaking the sleeping boy next to him. "It's lunchtime! I'm hungry."

Yixing whines softly, rolling over to nuzzle his face into Jongin's chest. "Carry me there, NiNi."

How could he say no to that? He hauls the sleepy boy out of bed and piggybacks him to the kitchen, humming in content. He sets Yixing on the counter, but he's still clutching Jongin. Jongin is held agains the counter by Yixing, who simply doesn't care about lunch. 

"Ni, what do you want to eat?" Yixing says as he finally lets go, running his hand through Jongin's hair once befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter