oo1

The Change Better for All of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're moving in together !" Luhan squeals, twirling Yixing's lithe body around before dropping both of them onto the bed. 

"He proposed to me earlier, and we're going to move in with him starting next week!" 

The feline grins widely. Sehun was sweet and blonde and so so handsome. Yixing blushes, reminiscing the short-term crush he had on the younger korean. Sehun and Luhan had been dating for awhile now. Everytime Sehun came over, he brought chocolate chip cookies that Yixing loved so much, as if he was trying to win over Yixing's heart (stomach, in reality). The Oh had came over often, but never staying the night, saying he had important people at home. Yixing didn't understand, but if Luhan did, then it must be okay. Yixing treats Sehun like a second owner. He knew that Sehun would be an addition to their family and he showers the Oh in as much love as he does with Luhan. 

Yixing throws himself at Luhan, squealing and making incoherent noises as he fawns over the new ring. They spend until the wee hours of the morning admiring Luhan's ring and choosing out Yixing's outfit to go over to Sehun's house in. It's not until Luhan sees Yixing asleep standing in his new outfit does he calm down and go back into loving owner mode. He slips Yixing's clothes off and carefully puts his pajamas back on. He checks every factor to make sure Yixing sleeps okay. From his designer made cat clothes  to fluffed pillows, Yixing has everything he could ever need to sleep comfortably. Luhan tucks himself in next to Yixing's slightly curved form, taking a moment to admire his Sleeping Beauty. Yixing is his world, but he can't let Yixing hold the world by himself. Sehun lifts off some of the weight from Yixing and it makes him feel better that the kitten won't have to work as hard to please Luhan.

-

Yixing is dolled up, his large eyes lined with eyeliner. He wears Luhan's personal favorite: a black tanktop and jeans. Luhan has fixed a purple beanie over Yixing's ears to keep them warm. They're driving to Sehun's estate, one hand on the steering wheel and one hand clasped with Yixing's, who was basking in the sunny day from the opened roof of Luhan's convertible. Luhan turns the familiar bend to Sehun's apartment building, swiftly pulling into the nearest parking spot. Holding hands, they take the elevator up to Sehun's penthouse.

Yixing's ears press against his head, a small hiss emmitting from his pink lips.

"Lu, I smell another cat - "

"Don't worry, Jongin is a sweetheart. You're going to love him, baby boy. Don't be scared, I can see you shaking! Sehun is very excited to see you again." Luhan pecks his cheek before ringing the doorbell. Jongin? Who the is Jong- 

Frantic footsteps are heard before the door is opened. And wow, Sehun is still beautiful. Yixing blinks, not used to seeing Sehun in sweatpants. Luhan smiles warmingly and hugs Sehun, letting his now fiance kiss him.

"Hey Lulu bae. Hey Xingie~"

Luhan looks over and tugs Yixing's arms, pulling him closer so Sehun can look. Sehun's hand is warm as he gently pulls off Yixing's beanie. His hand is smooth as his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter