oo3

The Change Better for All of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's stuttering, flushed cheeks visible as he tries to form words. "I.. I...Uh.. I don't feel well." Wrong move. It's a good thing Sehun and Luhan are somewhere else, knowing they would make fun of him. 

Yixing nods with worried eyes, "Is it your heat, Jonginnie?" 

Oh my god it got worse, Jongin blinks. His heart thumping loudly as he shifts his body uncomfortably, away from Yixing. 

"No ! NO ! " He begins to stutter after seeing Yixing flinch in surprise. "No, No Yixing come here I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell..." He mumbled, trying to pull the other back into his arms. Yixing cautiously glanced at Jongin before crawling back into his warm lap once more.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Yixing asked, blushing at such intimate touches. He yawned, stretching out widely and letting his tail puff out. He didn't care about Chris Evans now. Jonginnie was much more good-looking. He grinned at the thought, pressing his ears back flatter against his head. Focusing his attention back at the other cat, he waited intently for his answer.

Jongin stared back at Yixing, slightly confused. He had responded a few minutes back that he was fine, but Yixing didn't seem to hear him. He blinked rapidly, Why was Yixing looking at him like that ? 

Both stared at each other, waiting for the other to answer.

Luhan and Sehun, already showered and clean from their love session, came out to check on their kittens. It was oh so pleasant to see that Operation Furry Love had taken off pretty quickly, assuming both boys had never had another kitten's presence with them. Luhan snickered loudly, enough to shake Jongin and Yixing out of their trance. 

"Hannie!" Yixing babbled, propelling himself off Jongin's lap to throw himself onto his beloved owner. "Hannie we didn't get to really watch the movie... Can we watch it later together? Pleaseee?" Yixing smiled widely, his dimple poking in his cheek cutely.

Who could ever say no to that face? Luhan nodded with a loving smile and a kiss to his forehead. "Of course, baby boy. But Sehun and I have decided that today, we are going to start packing! Jonginnie and Hunnie are going to help us okay?" 

Yixing nodded absentmindedly, head in the clouds as he tried to come up with a good time to finish the movie. Which part did he leave off at? He was dragged out of his thoughts by Sehun's hand in his, taking him and Jongin out to Luhan's convertible to get settled in the backseat while Luhan took Sehun's camaro for more room to put boxes in. 

Sehun rolled the top down, smiling as Yixing and Jongin immediately got comfortable in the warm sun, unconciously snuggling next to each other as Sehun sped down the highway to Luhan's.

Yixing yawned, his tail curling around Jongin's arm to keep it steady on his waist. He felt so light and airy, the sun warm on his face and body as he snuggled deeper into Jongin's sweatshirt. Jongin was leaning against the frame of the car, eyes barely open and arms lightweight as he drifted in and out of dremland. He swore he heard Sehun say somethinng, but since Sehun didn't bother to repeat it, he finally let sleep succumb him.

Sehun shook his head, chuckling as he watched the kittens snore away. Jongin didn't get his usual nap time in today since Sehun spent a large amount of time trying to clean the boy up for the visit (including a horrid bath). Knowing Luhan, Yixing was probably prepared too. My angels, he smiled, pulling into the parking lot. He craned his head to watch Luhan park, waving the older over and pointing at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter