Chapter 1

YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS

CHAPTER ONE

{ WHAT IS HE EVEN ? }

 

 

He keeps on wandering in his own little thought ..

“Do Kyungsoo sshi!” “Prof Do??”

His workmates have been calling him since forever but he still deep into his thought.

“I’m going back in the count of three months from now. I’ve been waiting for this for 400 years . Finally----”

“ DO KYUNGSOO SSHI !”

He finally snapped out.

“ Yes ?”

“Why not you join us going out for dinner tonight.”

“No. I’ll pass”

“We’ve been working together, sit next to each other for more than a year already. I’m judging if you even know my name” She joked.

Speechless – He really have no idea what is his colleagues’ name.

It left the woman’s mouth hanging.

“Don’t tell me you really don’t know my name.”

“I’ll be going first” He quickly step out off the scene.

“Wow this is unbelievable. What is he even?” the latter snorts knowing that she have been ignored by her own seatmate.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun have just done his filming and now he’s heading to his new house which he just bought 2 days ago.

Walking while being escorted by his manager and stylist, they talk about deleting SNS account. But as usual, Baekhyun denied it right away.

“No.. I need it.. for my fans”

“But hyung---”

“shh” he simply shut his manager up.

“Hyung.. You really don’t want me to you till your front door?”

“No… Thank you. I’ll be fine ..”

“well Okay then”

“See you soon then Yonghwa, Seohyun.. Bye”

 

He’s nervous of his riding in elevators with strangers, given that run-in with a ert that had him actually pitying the ert.

It’s at the elevator that Baekhyun is joined by Kyungsoo, and gives him an interested look up and down. When he doesn’t push a floor button, he assumes he’s a stalker and gets in his face, offering a photo in exchange for him getting lost. He follows him out shouting.

“Why are you following me? Are you a stalker or something? Why aren’t you pushing a button?”

Baekhyun only got a silent reply. This really getting on his nerves.

“Yah ! I’m talking to you kid ! Look , I may look young but I bet that I’m older than you so--- Don’t you know me ?!”

He keeps on nagging until the lift door open and the man heads out of the lift leaving Baekhyun keeps shouting to gain Kyungsoo’s attention.

Baekhyun finally stop nagging when he saw that the man went into the house next to his.

Ashamed with his own mistake , he tried to smooth things over and ask if Kyungsoo ever know who is he.

Blank-faced, Kyungsoo wonders,

 “Should I know that?”

then he enters his apartment leaves Baekhyun confused.

Shocked . This is the first time he met someone who doesn’t know about him. Usually , people would dying to meet him face to face but wow --- this guy is unbelievable.

“How can he not know who I am? Who is he? Is he from North Korea? Or …. Is he an alien? Wohoo creepy” 

 

_____________________________________________________________

I add up Yonghwa and Seohyun in this chapter as Baekhyun's manager and stylist.

Just imagine that both of them are younger than Baekhyun ... I just have no idea who to put in.

I hope you like it :-)