Prologue

YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS

PROLOGUE

 

Flashback to 1609 , Joseon Dynasty . ( First Landing )

 

           A mysterious  “round flying thing” was sighted on August 25th during the first year of Gwanghae’s reign of the Joseon era. It’s flying just above the head with a thunderous  noise before disappear into sparks and leaving the skies clear.

           At that time, a procession makes it ways along the mountain road , carrying a young boy . Suddenly, the UFO appears right above them. The travellers were thrown away by the fierce wind. The young boy is buffeted about in his sedan chair, which eventually gets caught up in the tornado and skids along the ground to the edge of a cliff. The young boy braces for death. With the time at freeze, along comes a figure in all black, walking through the strong wind without any difficulties. The man comes to the sedan chair and pulls it back to the precipice, and safely landed on the ground. As the time resumes, the wind back to its normal state ( slow breeze ) and the man offered his hand to the young boy.

 

               Now happening , 2014.

 

                Do Kyungsoo .. From the hanboks to the groovy seventies fashions to the sleek bachelor of today. He had been living in earth for about 400 years. Many things happened in the past years. He had acclimated perfectly to Earth living although his senses are seven times keener than humans. He always eats alone because he can’t mix saliva or blood with humans. He didn’t interfere with human’s life as he stated that it would be meaningless to step in their lives. He didn’t want to come to Earth but he believes that what will happens will happens .

“Earthlings call this FATE”

               A news report catches Kyungsoo’s eyes, and he stops in the road to watch news of a comet heading toward Earth. He smiles. A comet he has waited 400 years for is approaching the Earth. In three months, he will be able to return to his planet, stars.

          Byun Baekhyun.. A well-know actor/singer who’s at the top of his carrier. He was showered with cfs , dramas , movies and even songs that always become a big hit.

“Because I’m Byun Baekhyun”

          He always acts without thinking anything, like what had happened today. He takes a coffee breaks while filming a drama. He only wants mocha for a selca purposes. He then post it into his SNS with a quip thanking a famous historical figure for smuggling in those mocha seeds centuries ago. Too bad Baekhyun’s attempt at wit only exposes his ignorance. The guy smuggled in “mok-hwa” which means cotton seeds not mochas.As a famous person, even a simple mistakes will become a big issue.There are many articles about him and " mocha " in the internet. There are even tons of bad comments saying that he's stupid and etc. Being a hard-headed person himself , he wouldn’t listen to what his manager and CEO had adviced. When he was asked to delete his SNS account to clean up his image, he disagree by saying that he has nobody else to talk. He even threaten his boss to back off with the vague threat of signing the new contract with his boss’s rival. Well, he’s book-stupid, but rather street-smart. 

    

 

 

_____________________________________________________