1/1

An Evening With XiuHan

Annyeong^^ Here is the oneshot... It's very short but I hope you like it~


 

Xiumin stared at the screen of the television, every inch of his focus on the movie he was watching. Meanwhile, his lovely boyfriend was giving the television a blank stare, arms folded. For the hundredth time that evening he groaned when Xiumin laughed at something funny in the movie. He did not like this at all. His boyfriend wasn't paying attention to him at all and the movie was for children!

 

     Xiumin, who felt the dark aura surrounding his boyfriend, paused the movie and turned around. He showed Luhan his signature gummy smile that the latter can't help but return. He climbed on the sofa (he was sitting on the floor because the screen was too far)  next to his boyfriend, tilted his head and pouted cutely. Luhan melted at the aegyo but kept his straight face.

 

"Luhannie, you're not enjoying the movie?" Xiumin asked, reaching out to grab the younger's hand.

 

"No." Luhan said truthfully, "this movie is for kids, Minnie,"

 

"But.. I like 'Frozen'!" the elder squeaked in protest.

 

"But I don't like it..." Luhan whined, his own pout forming on his lips.

 

"Well, fine! You go watch something else then! But I'm still watching this," Xiumin huffed, crossed his arms and went back to his spot on the carpeted floor.

 

     Luhan just stared at his boyfriend's backview for a while. He knew that Xiumin was sulking but he can't help but find it so cute. Scratch that, Luhan thinks everything Xiumin does is cute. Especially now when he grabbed a pillow beside him and started hugging it while laughing at the talking snowman on the big screen. It's not fair that Xiumin is too cute. Not. Fair. Because Luhan feels so guilty now.

 

     In an attempt to console the elder, Luhan went into the kitchen and started making coffee for both of them. It was something they had in common ; their love for coffee but Luhan made it mainly because he can't make anything else or the kitchen would probably blow up. He set their drinks on the coffee table and went to give a backhug to his adorable boyfriend.

 

     Xiumin wasn't really startled by the hug since it happened so many times before that he lost count. Besides, both of them loved to cuddle each other, even before they became lovers. Xiumin grabbed the remote and once again paused the movie. By then, he noticed the smell of coffee in the air and a smile slowly made its way to his face. Luhan noticed the smile and gave Xiumin a quick peck before both of them settled on the comfy sofa.

 

"Hannie," Xiumin called, sipping his coffee.

 

"Nae?" the younger replied, taking a sip of his own coffee.

 

"Why don't you like 'Frozen'?" the elder asked curiously.

 

"Because I'm a sang namja!" Luhan proclaimed proudly before mumbling, "and it took your attention from me,"

 

"Being a sang namja has nothing to do with watching a movie," Xiumin deadpanned, not hearing Luhan's last words.

 

"It does! Watching a movie with all those princesses, dresses, gowns and prince charmings! It will affect my manly image," the younger said, offended.

 

"Um, no. I'm going to finish the movie now," Xiumin said and went to the kitchen with his empty mug.

 

     For the second time that day, Luhan felt guilty. It was the weekend and he had hoped to spend the entire day with his beloved baozi but apparently Xiumin had other plans. And that was watching 'Frozen', a Disney movie that gained a lot of popularity. He had to admit that the movie looked quite interesting and Elsa had the same power as Xiumin ; frost.

 

     But, no. Luhan was a sang namja. He doesn't watch Disney movies, especially the princessy types. But, now, seeing as his boyfriend was kind of avoiding him, (Xiumin doesn't even glance at him when he sighed) Luhan thought that maybe he could try watching 'Frozen'...

 




 

***That night...***

 

"Minnie..."

 

"Mwo, Luhan?"

 

"Maybe I could watch 'Frozen' with you sometime,"

 

"Jinjja?"

 

"Nae, I think it would be perfect if you dress up like Elsa. Maybe we can have some fun after watching?"

 

"Hannie baby?"

 

"Nae?"

 

"You're such a byuntae,"

 

"So, are you up to it?"

 

"No,"

 


So, how was it? I hope it was not too bad.. And if you don't already know, sang namja means a manly man and byuntae is a ert (cuz Lu's a for baozi) 

Thank you for subscribing and comment(s) *bows* I really appreciate them <3

And special thanks to these two for upvoting:

potterfreek

Chibi_

I LOVE YOU ALL <3