5

While it's possible....

*Ugh.....my feet hurt, I'm so tired.
Should I take the train or a taxi to go back to my hotel?*

I walk to the cinema because Taxis always hang around there. I check my watch and suddenly a manly voice scares me from behind.

- Argh!

I turn around and almost trip. But his strong arms caught me on time.

- Sehun what the!
- Did I scare you?
He smiles and I pull away trying to get myself together. 
- Idiot......
I whisper. He smiles and points towards his car.
- Are you done with your friends?
- W-why?
I stutter.
- Because I have plans for us.
He smiles and walks towards his car. He looks back when he sees that I didn't move.
Honestly, I froze because my mind didn't comprehend what was going on and I was still in shock so......

- Hey sleeping beauty!
He waves and I slowly walk towards him. He opens the passenger door and let's me in. Then he enters the car and turns it on.

I have no idea what he meant by "I have plans for us".

- Where are we going?
I ask shyly. 

He looks at me but that's the last thing I want. Like ugh Stop looking at me!!
Ok. You probably think that I'm insecure, right maybe I am a little bit but I hate it when they look at me while I'm being shy. Like can you please focus on driving instead of enjoying seeing me struggling not to blush?
Anyways.

- You'll see..
He says.
I nod and look away.
After what seemed like two hours, we arrive at the sea side.
- Woah....
- Pretty huh?
- Yeah....
He takes out two pairs of matching sunglasses and put one on me.
- I remember that you have sensitive eyes so I got these for us.
He says with his eyes smiling.
I blush and look down.
- Thank you....
He smiles and put his on.
- Let's walk a little....
- Sure..

We were both so awkward, people were starring at us like we were some kind of freshman couple. But we are not a couple though.....

The sun is slowly setting and the wind slowly blows on us, his cologne tickles my nose and I swear I could've kissed him right there but...I don't want to....

- Uhm....this is kind of awkward but I.....I wanted to ask you something.....
- Sure!
- Ok uhm do you have a crush on a celebrity?
- No....I think we are too different....
- Really? Like how?
- Well I used to have a crush on a singer when I was younger.....
- So what happened?
- Nothing, I just realised that it wouldn't be possible.....
- Do you still think that it won't be possible?
- Honestly, I don't know.....
- Well what if I tell you that-

A ball rolled in front of us and he picked it to throw it back to the little kid. He saw that the kid was alone.

- Hey buddy! If you want your ball back, you're gonna have to win against me!
He winked.

The kid's face lit up and a big smile appeared on his face.

- Okay!!

Both of them started playing and I quietly sat down in the sand as I was watching.
Seeing Sehun as playful gave me a feeling, the scene was perfect. The sun made his hair glow and the fact that he made that kid's day was really charming....Sehun is an amazing person.....

- Alright buddy, let's have a break! Do you want ice cream?
- YES PLEASE!!
He screamed and I just smiled. They went to get ice cream and when they came back,

Sehun was shaking his hair. Ugh the iness.
He handed me a small ice cream pot and sat next to me. The little boy sat in front of me.

- Woah Sehun! She's pretty!
He says.
- Right?
- Can I be her boyfriend?
- Just ask her!
He winks and I laugh.
* Really Sehun?*
- Can I be your boyfriend?
- ........Yes, when you get a little older....make sure to grow really tall and be nice.

We all laugh and Sehun looks at me with sparkles in his eyes, his ice cream against his lips.

- Oh! I have to go home!
Says the kid.
- Do you want us to come with you?
I asked.
- No it's okay I live right there!
He says pointing at the house near the beach. He takes the ball and waves at us.
We wave back and I smile.

Sehun looks back at me and I felt that he wanted to say something but for some reason, the words were stuck inside his throat.
- Sehun are you ok?
- Yeah....it's just that....I thought about something.....
- What is it?
- I forgot to ask you if you have someone in your life....

I smile and look down. His face suddenly turned grey and he frowned. 
- Oh no. Please.....
He says worried.
I smile and look at him.....
- Well where were you 3 minutes ago? Of course I have a boyfriend!
I laugh and he sighs in relief. 
- You deserve to be punished for scaring me....
- Why would you be scared......
- Because.....
He looks at me seriously and I can't help but stare. 
- Because.....maybe I'm jealous....

I'm so shocked that words can't escape. What?  Jealous?

- What do you mean....?
- Well lately, I've been thinking more and more about you.....and a sudden need to protect you striked me. I really enjoy being with you and I never want it to end....You make me feel different.....
- ........
- Please be mine.....

My body and soul had to take a break to get and analyse everything that was said. I look at him blankly with my eyes wide open. I wanted to jump on him and say "PLEASE TAKE ME" but.....

- Sehun.....I made a promise to myself.....I just want to give my heart a break.....everything that you said really touched me but.....I have to think about myself too....I don't want to suffer and I don't want to make you suffer so......it's better if we stop seeing eachother......
- What's wrong? I don't get it! Like why would you accept a date with me if you....ugh.....really this is making me so pissed!!
- Sehun...calm down....
- How can I calm down.....
- Sehun, are you seriously mad right now? Let me remind you that you didn't have anything better to do.
- C. I LOVE YOU. Can't you feel it?
- No. I don't believe that your "feelings" are true okay? You said it yourself. 
He takes my hand and places it on his chest. His heart was racing.
- Do you feel that? That's because of you. You're the first person to makes me feel like this. C. I......can't live knowing we're not together.....
- I'm just tired of pretending like it doesn't hurt.
- C. I'm sorry I didn't know you would take it seriously.....Of course it's not because I don't have anything better to do. I'm actually very busy but I try to make time for you....
Do actually realise that I've been waiting for you for 2 WEEKS?  All day.
I wasn't sure you would come but I still waited. Because I only think about you. Yes I'm cocky but you're the one being selfish right now.

I look at him and suddenly all my fears about being broken-hearted disappear.

He's sincere and I feel it. Am I wrong? Should I believe in love?
The sun was slowly gone and we were alone at the beach.

- I think we should just go home.
He says.
- Sehun I'm sorry-
- No don't. It's okay.
He says coldly and I'm starting to regret the decision I made.
- Let's go.
He walks silently towards his car and I don't know what to do.....should I come with him? Should I call a taxi? Oh god this situation is really bad. I finally decide to follow him. He lets me enter his car. The ride was quiet and uncomfortable. 
I can't believe it. He's nice enough to drive me back to my hotel.....
I get out hoping he would take me in front of my door but he doesn't.....
I can't hold it anymore so I burst into tears. I quickly close the door hoping that he didn't notice and thank god he didn't.....