4

While it's possible....

A couple days, I got a package from an unknown person. It was really cute and girly. I had no idea who it could be except him....maybe. Half of my heart was excited, the other one was curious.
I open the package and I see a letter first. I open it and.......
*What is this....* A scary drawing appeared. It was like a dead bleeding bird or something and something was written under but I don't understand....
"죽을래?" 
What is this? I got so scared that I didn't want to open the rest of the package. I didn't even want to throw it away in my trashcan so I took it and threw it in a trashcan outside my hotel.
That gave me goosebumps. I went to the reception to ask who it was from and they said they didn't know.

- Ok, if in the future there is any kind of packages, please don't take it and deliver it before the tell you who they are.
- Sure. Don't worry. May I know the reason?
- This package was scary, I didn't open it because I was scared....
- Alright, I'll tell my colleagues.
- Thank you.

"Man, what is going on? This is really weird...."

Today, I have a date with my girlfriends, we're going to the cinema and then to a massage salon. So I have to get ready.
I quickly stop caring about what happened and go back to my room. When the elevator door opened, boom.
Sehun looked up and smiled.

- Oh you're here! I was looking for you!

I enter and press the button. He noticed my nervous face but it wasn't like usual. This time, I wasn't nervous because of him....

- C. Is everything ok?
- How do you know my name?
- I asked for it at the reception and I also have your phone number!
He said while smiling. 

- Really? Is it that easy to get informations about me?
I said angrily because I thought  that maybe the one who sent the package got the infos that way.

- No.....calm down.....I tricked them....I said you found my phone and that I need to get it back.....
- Sorry.....I just.....
- It's okay....I know I should've asked you but I was afraid you wouldn't give it to me......

I know I shouldn't be mad at him.....I'm glad he found my name and my number but I'm scared that someone else will.

I push on the "0" button to go back to the reception.

- What are you doing?
He said looking surprised.

- I have to do something.....

Once we arrive, I quickly run to the reception. Sehun followed me.

- Please can I ask you something?
- Sure Miss. What is it?
- How many people asked for informations about me here?
- Let me check.....um 4 people, including the gentleman here.
She said pointing at Sehun.

My hands started shaking and Sehun noticed. He took my hand and caressed it with his other hand.
Suddenly, he turned into a protective boyfriend.
- If anyone else asks for informations about her please say that you don't know what they're talking about and delete any kind of documents you have on your computer or hide them.
- But Sir-
- Please, it's really important. No one should know that she's staying in this hotel. Please do it for her sake, it's about a human's security. 
- Fine, I'll do what I can.
- Thank you.
I managed to say.

Sehun definitely knows something. He leads me to the elevator and kept on looking at me.
I look at him with alnost teary eyes but I don't want to show that I'm scared.
He still feels it even if I hide it.

- C.....did anything happen? Please tell me. I don't want you to hide anything from me.....

A part of me wanted to tell everything but what could he do? Even if I tell him, it's just going to be burdensome. He can't do anything about it.....Let's just hope that hiding my informations is enough to prevent something like this from happening again....

- No...nothing....

I say but he definitely doesn't believe me... He knows it when I'm lying. Anyway I didn't want to keep on talking about it mostly because I didn't want to think about it. I wanted to forget all of this and get ready for my day out with my girls. Too bad though, I wanted to spend the day with Sehun too....

- What are you doing here?

I said, forcing myself to smile.

- I came to see your beautiful face....
He said smiling.

My hand was still in his hand and it made me feel butterflies inside my stomach.
Once we arrive in front of my door, I let go of his hand to open the door. Before opening, I turn around and say:
- Sehun, I can't spend the day with you today.....
- Oh it's okay I didn't tell you I was coming. Don't worry!

I smile and open the door. * Oh no! I hope they cleaned a little bit omygosh.* I anxiously enter and whew they cleaned everything! 
I let him enter and we take off our shoes. 

- You can sit wherever you want. I'll get ready and I'm sorry but you will have to leave.
- Really? Can't I just stay here and wait for you? I'll prepare dinner.
He said smirking.

- No Sehun, I'm serious. 
- Okay fine. Take your time then.
- Well I'm actually late so.....

Sehun sat in the living room and i went to my bedroom to change my clothes. I'm not used to closing the door so of course I didn't. 
Sehun suddenly enters as I take off my top. My back was facing him. My hair gently falls on the top of my and he admires me. He didn't make any noise. Suddenly, he laughed a little. I turn around fast with the most surprised face you'll ever see on planet earth and I hide my . 

- Sehun! What the heck?!
- Woops I was looking for the bathroom...
He said with a satisfied face.

I close the door and finish getting dressed.

When I get out of the room, I could feel his eyes following my every move.
- What?
I ask cockily.

- I'm pretty sure you did that on purpose.
He said cockily.

- Well excuse me but no-one asked you to come in.
- You didn't close the door.
- So you're admitting that you knew it wasn't the bathroom?

I look at him with a statisfied face like "admit it"

- Absolutely not.

I curse him at least 10 times mentally before going to the bathroom. I put on perfume and brush my teeth before putting my lipstick on. 
- Okay Sehun you gotta go.
I said but he looked at me said:

- Actually I want to stay here.
- Sehun.....
- Okay.....
He gets up and follows me as I get out of the hotel room. I close the door behind me and leave. Sehun is still beside me.

- So where are you going?
- Why?
- How are you going there?
- By train.
- By train? No no no a princess like you shouldn't take the train. My car is parked in front of thw hotel. Let me drive you there.
- It's o-
- Shhhh I'll drive you there.

*Okay fine, Mister cocky. I don't want to argue with you.*

- Alright.
I said with a smirk.

We arrived at the parking and wow his car is really beautiful. It's red and the seats were made of beige leather. It smells like mint and cologne. He opens the door and lets me in.  
He went to his door and enters the car.

It took like 10 minutes for us to find the cinema but we finally found it. I was ready to get out and I opened the door but he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me back.
I look at him surprised.

- I'll text you but you don't know my number. It's probably going to be a joke. It's going to be me alright?
- Ok thank you....

He let my hand go.
- Have fun and be safe! 
I smile and close the door.
- Call me if you- Wait I didn't give her my number......Well I hope she'll be okay....