3

While it's possible....

- Sehun......how did you.....
- Hi princess
He said with smiling eyes.

I can't explain what I feel right now. It's like whenever I'm with him my ability to speak, react, think and even breathe disappear. I went back to my "mindless" state. Just like the first day we met. 
His words made me melt. His warm hand on mine. Too many emotions all at once. My knees weaken. (Maybe because I only drank tea this morning)

We were standing there awkwardly with people's eyes watching us carefully. He lets my hand go and rubs his neck.
- So.....aren't you going to ask how I found you?

* Seriously? Just tell me! And oh boy if I could talk right now, I would shower you with questions.*

- Tell me?

He looked carefully at my neck before talking. He smiles when he sees that I'm uncomfortable.

- Why are you shivering? Am I what causes that?
- What do you mean....I'm not shivering.

He smiles and took out a cup of Bubble Tea.

- You forgot to take this before leaving.

*What? Does that mean he was there? I was right!*

- Thanks....but I didn't see you there....
- I saw you, were you looking for me?

My face turned bright red and I look away as quickly as possible. He laughs and looks at me with attention.

- I was hoping you would come one day. I started losing hope because I thought you were scared of that place forever....today was the last day I would wait for you all day long. And I'm glad you came......

I shyly look at him but he's too tall so I can only see his chest and lips if I don't look up. I didn't know what to say so I looked away again in embarrassment.

- Hey princess. Look at me. Tell me honestly. Were you looking for me?
- N-no....

He knew I was lying but he pretended to believe it. He just smiled and quietly said;
- Okay...

He gave me the Bubble tea and I can't believe that I left it there.....seriously though what was I thinking. Well I'm.glad I did no matter what....

- Did you have lunch? 
He suddenly asks.

I think.hard before answering.
- No.....
I said shyly.
- Great! I'm starving! Let's go eat something delicious!
- O-okay...

I wanted to take the train but for some reason, he said no so instead, we took a taxi. He knew exactly where he wanted to go so I just followed him. We finally arrive in front of a very cute restaurant. There were tables inside and only one outside. He talked to the waiter and we sat outside at the single table. I was so flattered and happy. It felt like a dream to me.

He ordered salad, springrolls, dumplings, rice, beef and stew for us to share. And wow I didn't know what to do with all that food. I was so self-conscious about eating in front of him.
While we were waitimg, he looked at me and I automatically looked down. He smiled and said:

- I'm 21, how old are you?
- 18
- Am I your first love?

I choke on water and look at him. He had this satisfied look on his face. Really, he does everything to put me in the weirdest situations ever. 
Of course I can't get myself together so no word could escape.
How could he ask that when he doesn't even know my name....this is probably the weirdest question ever. No wait! It's not, one day, a boy asked me if I like sleeping ....yeah I'm not surprised anymore. I know he wants an honest response but I don't know....

- Is it that important?

He smiled and played with his glass. He looked down shyly. *Damn I killed it!* I mentally high-five myself and a satisfied expression is probably showing without me even knowing. I don't care, I'm pretty proud of myself for the next 2 years now.

He tries to change the subject.

- So do you live here?
- No I'm here on vacation....
- How long are you staying?
- I don't know.....how about you?
- I'm here because.......

He thought for a while before speaking again. 
- Because I'm on vacation too....yeah..

*Why do I feel like he's lying?*
He was hiding something from day 1. I don't want to seem too nosey so I stop asking questions. 
The food came to the table and we start eating. I saw him hesitating on wether to feed me or not. He finally decides it's probably too early to do that....
Anyways, I'm so embarrassed but he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Everything was going well. The waitress brought the bill and he paid for everything. He looked at me and smiled as for saying "look, I'm a gentleman, I'll take care of it."
Well ok, I'm not complaining...

We get out of the restaurant and walk for a little bit. 
The place we were at was very calm there was almost no-one and he seemed to enjoy it. We sat down and he sighed in relief.
I look at him quietly but he didn't see it. 
He looks at me and says:

- How was our date? Did I make you fall in love?

That boy is still so cocky but I have to admit that yes he made me fall in love.....from day 1 actually.....

- Date?
- Yeah this was our first date.

Butterflies fill my stomach when I hear those words....he doesn't know all the things he makes me feel. I get even more shy and he smirks.

- Sehun....why are you doing this?
- This what?
- Everything....
- Well I do it because....Honestly I don't have anything better to do...

He looks at me to see my reaction.

- Oh....ok....
- So how was it?
- Great.....
- Really? You liked it?
I couldn't speak because the word " date" was still stuck in my head. 
He stands up and takes my hand.
- Let's go 
He says.
I stand up and walk beside him. We take a taxi and he brought me back to my hotel. 
Once we were in front of my door, he grabbed my wrist and says:
- Aren't you going to say goodbye?
And he smiles.
- Thank you......bye......
I said shyly.
He didn't look satisfied but he nodded and said:
- See you soon!
- Well actually no.
- Uhm what?
- No you're not going to see me soon.

His face was stuck in the "omfg" expression.

- Why....I don't get it.....
- Anyways yeah bye.

I shut the door, think hard against the door and sigh.

"I don't have anything better to do" yeah you feel me.