1

While it's possible....

It's a hot day in Thailand. It's probably 12p.m and I'm starving. But I can't eat yet because I'm having a Girls night out later so of course we're going to eat tons of food.
Since I can't eat, I decide to at least grab an ice cream. But the problem is that I don't really know Bangkok city So I just walk around endlessly hoping to find an ice cream shop soon. I was walking for a good 30 minutes but I give up. Instead of an ice cream shop, I came accross a Bubble Tea shop. 
* Bubble tea? Is that some kind of tea flavored fuzzy soda drink? *
I was so curious, I decide to enter. People were speaking Chinese and I was so lost and confused, there are so many different kinds of drinks and omygosh what am I supposed to say?
I didn't want to look lost. ( Yes I'm known for looking confident even when I'm lost as heck). I decide to watch those who are ordering but oh it was useless. 
It's now my turn. I still don't know what to say so.....
- The most feminine drink you have please.
*What the heck did I just say?* I thought while clenching my teeth.
*Oh gosh this is ridiculous* Well at least I made everyone laugh.....
- Feminine? What do you mean feminine?
- The most -
I couldn't finish my sentence when a boy entered the shop. I turn around to see a tall brown haired guy with sunglasses on, a white muscle tee and distressed jeans. He had a silver watch and a couple bracelets. His hair was styled in a way that could make anyone melt. He took out his black leather wallet and came next to me.
- As usual please.
He said cockily. Didn't he see that I was ordering? 
- Uhm I was ordering, wait for your turn.
I said coldly, he looked at me and lowered his glasses. His face came closer to mine and he smells so good. 
- Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see that a pretty lady was in the line.
He said which caused everyone else to be irritated.
- What do you want? 
He said.
Oh my gosh I was already speechless before he came but now I don't even know. I probably look extra retarded....
* God please save me....*
- The one that has the sweetest flavor.
I said just as cockily as him.
He lightly his bottom lip and pushed his glasses up.
- A litchi one for the princess.
He said. Wow I didn't expect that! I thought he was going to argue with me or I don't know. This is a pretty good surprise.
The seller came back with 2 cups of Bubble Tea with big straws. I took out my money but the boy was faster. He paid for both. He put his wallet back inside his pocket and handed me my plastic cup. He took his and WOW when we turned around, the front of the shop was crowded with screaming girls. They knocked so violently on the glass door I felt like the shop was going to tumble down. I started shaking, thinking about how I can get out of here. My whole body is trembling. The boy notices and he quickly turns around to talk with the seller.
- 아버지! 
He said with a panicked look on his face and the seller nodded.
I was even more lost than before. *Was that Korean?*
He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back of the shop. There is actually a hidden exit door at the back. It was covered with a big painting with asian proverbs on it. Of course it was at the very back where no one could see it. 
He moved the painting aside and opened the door. He still hasn't let my hand go. I was so scared. I was still shaking and a ton of questions filled my head completely. 
*Who is he? Can I trust him? What is going on?*
We finally reach the end of the exit tunnel. Day light blinds my eyes and I take 2 steps away while frowning. 
Surprised, he looks at me and he understands that my eyes got used to the darkness. He takes off his glasses and moves his hands towards my face to put them on me. I can finally see his whole face and wow he's handsome, his hair was glowing because of the sun and his skin looked perfect. I'm tan and I love it but his skin looked perfect on him. 
My eyes got better and every single thought slowly starts to vanish. I can more or less think clearly now. And that's when I realise he still hasn't let my hand go, we were walking towards a calm place filled with flowers. It looked like a garden. He sits down on a banc and pulls my hand lightly to make me sit down. Suddenly, I realise what is happenning. I'm here, sitting next to a stranger who tried to escape from a wave of screaming girls. Shivers suddenly run down my spine. I don't dare to say a word....but I was dying to know. *Who is he?*
He started sipping his Bubble tea and he looked at me with an eyesmile.
- Try it it's delicious. 
He says as he guides mine to my mouth. He got no reaction in return.
- What's wrong?
He said looking concerned.
Words couldn't escape from my mouth, really. I had so many things to say but nothing came out. I feel like I stopped breathing.
He puts down his Tea and cups my face with both of his hands. He looks into my eyes and puts one hand on my forehead. 
- Are you ok? 
A silence grew between us. I finally manage to say something:
- Who......who are you......?
My voice was shaking. 
He smiled and said:
- My name is Sehun.