Fire In The Hole

Karma Between Us

"Sehun-aaaahhhh! Eat!!!” Xiumin whined.

“Don’t want!” Sehun shook his head.

"WHY?!"

"I'm on diet."

Xiumin flicked Sehun’s forehead.

"Oww! YAAAH! What is that for, hyung?!!" He rubbed his red forehead, pouted.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You're already freaking skinny, then you want to freaking diet? Have you lost your mind? Think about those people in African. starving for food and...."

And the nag continued on.

"Okay, mum! Fine!"

Sehun stabbed his food with his fork, violently. Xuimin who saw the scene, yanked the fork from Sehun’s hand.

“Aaaahhh.. open your mouth. Helicopter is coming!!” He tried to feed Sehun.

“Wow hyung, I’m amused!” Sehun said sarcastically, putting on his famous expressionless face.

Suddenly, Jongin slumped onto the seat opposite of Xiumin and Sehun. He frowned his eyebrows as he looked at his two friends.

“What the hell is going on huh?”

Xiumin sighed. “I’m trying to get Sehun to eat his food since he don’t want to.” Said Xiumin, furious.

Sehun groaned in frustrated. “Hyung, I’m not hungry and I’m on diet remember?”

Jongin massaged his temple and grabbed Sehun’s tray. Instantly, he started eating the food;Sehun’s food. The others blinked their eyes, couldn’t comprehend what was actually happening.

Jongin excitedly said. “Well, since no one is going to eat this precious food,” while stuffing more food into his mouth, “..let me be the honor.”

“OMG KIM JONGIN, don’t talk when you eat! Eww Jongin, eww gross.”

Sehun said, rolled his eyes as he nudged Xiumin’s elbow.

“Hey, Xiumin hyung. Is he really going to eat all of mine and..”

He pointed to a tray full of food which was Jongin’s, “..that?”

Xiumin just shrugged. “Maybe he was a cow in his before life. You know, having 4 stomach.”

They laughed out loud. Jongin scoffed in annoyance as he pouted, sulking.

“YAH! I’m hungry you know?!”

Jongin accidentally spat out the food all over the table. Xiumin stucked his tongue out before he shook his head, amused. Sehun was about to ask something when he realised there’s some anonymous seating beside Jongin with his...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FACE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun cleared his throat, gave Jongin a signal to look at him. Jongin raised his head from his food, annoyed (because literally, someone's bothering him eating). He gave Sehun a ‘WHAT’ glare before Sehun narrowed his eyes to Jongin’s right.

Jongin glanced to that side.

 

The anonymous glanced back to Jongin.

 

 

Jongin stared at the anonymous.

 

 

The anonymous just rolled his eyes.

 

 

“Oh,” Jongin bursted his laughter out, like out of sudden and Xiumin felt like every single eye on them.

“Oh my god! I almost forgot about this guy.” Jongin tried to hold his laughter and wiped his fake tears.

“You remember nothing, Kkamjong.” Xiumin pushed Jongin’s forehead using his index finger.

"Aish, he's Wu Yi Fan. People used to call him Yifan, but now Kris."  Jongin continued eating his precious food at this precious moment. Kris nodded, agreed.

“Oh I’m Kim Minseok and just call me Xiumin or whatever you feel easy to call.” Xiumin smiled, waved his hand.

“Call him baozi then," Added Jongin whilst munching his food. Xiumin gave him a death glare.

“Jongin.. Sehun told you no talking while eating.” Xiumin heaved a sigh.

Jongin raised his hands up as if saying he surrendered. Kris decided to cut them off since it didn’t seems like they will stop arguing.

“Baozi? Its steam bun in Chinese right, why baozi?”

Immediately Xiumin puffed his cheeks.

 

 

 

Kris chuckled, amused.

‘Wow, this guy really know how to laugh,’ Sehun blinked his eyes in confusion.

“I know what are you thinking, young man. If I’m not mistaken, you’re Sehun right?” Kris smiled.

Sehun snapped out from his mind and giggled.

“Yeah, Oh Sehun. Just Sehun."

“Sehun darling, I miss you.” A girl with small face that covered with a very thick make up, long, blonde hair, wearing a very fit uniform (that you can almost see her undergarment underneath it) and a (very) short skirt sitting on Sehun’s laps, wrapping her arm around his neck while giving him a peck on his cheek. The others were watching them in awe. Sehun as usual, gave her the most expressionless face ever.

“What the hell are you doing here?” he asked, letting go of that girl’s arm from his neck and pushed her from his laps. She pouted but can’t do anything because she know Sehun will never let her sit on his lap again. She took a seat beside Sehun, pulled her chair closer to Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I told you right? I miss you so much!! Oh by the way, let’s go over there. My friends want to meet you.” She pointed at the table beside them that was full with y girl like her.

'' Sehun mumbled. Before he know, he felt that the girl has already pulled his hand to go over there. Sehun quickly snatched out his hand. 

“No, Jessica. Just no.”

“But you’re my boyfriend. Please, baby?? My friend really want to meet you.” She said with puppy eyes that did'nt work on Sehun. Sehun look at her, disgusted.

“I’m not your boyfriend anymore. Find someone else.” He said while sipping his coffee. Even his coffee was much more interesting than Jessica. 

“What do you mean?” Jessica widened her eyes, almost shrieking.

“Yah, can’t you see?? He’s breaking up with you right now?” Kris interrupted out from nowhere.

“Who the hell are you? We’re only being together for a week. We’re not breaking up, right Sehun?”

She shook Sehun’s body. Sehun saw tears about to come out from her eyes but he didn't even give a   about it.

“Yea, he’s right, . Now get the off.” Sehun was very annoyed at this moment. Xiumin sighed while Jongin just shrugged as if they didn't know what to do anymore. 

“I HATE YOU OH ING SEHUN!!!” Jessica screamed that was loud enough to gain all people’s attention from the cafeteria to look at them. Jessica ran to her friend’s table, cried her eye balls out. Her friends comforted her while glaring at the Kingkas. 

“Such a drama queen.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he ruffled his hair in messed..

“Sehun, until when you want to be like this? You only want to be with them for your own pleasure. How many girls had you broken their heart? Don’t you have that even tiny little feeling inside your heart to pity them? They have feelings too, you know?” Xiumin nagged. Kris tilted his head, frowning.

“Do I care?” He replied, short but full of sarcasm.

“Wow, such an you are, Sehun. What if one day people you really love treat you like like how you did to all those girls now?” Kris said. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Relax, guys. Our maknae Sehun is a grown up man now. He knows what he is doing. Besides, he still doesn’t have anyone that he really loves. Right, my baby maknae Sehun?” Kai said while patting Sehun's back.

Sehun nodded weakly. He actually did agree on what Xiumin and Kris said just now but he's confused with his own self. He like it, playing with girls’ heart. Girls never rejected him when he said he wanted to have a relationship with them. Who wouldn’t say no to the perfect Oh Sehun? A good looking, rich young man, good at dancing, well at sport, good at study and have a very nice body. But then, when he's bored with the girl, he broke up with her and find a new partner. 

“Up to you guys. I’m just giving my advice.”

Kris shook his head at both of their response. He knows he just a new kid here and it’s not nice to give his honest opinion to people that he just met but he really dislike when people play with other people's feeling. 
Everything was silence after that. Everyone was in their own world. Kai and Kris were busy eating their meals. Xiumin was reading newspaper (I don't know where he got that from) and Sehun was fiddling with his phone. 

“Jongin, can you stop eating for a minute? I want to ask something important,” Sehun said, looking away from his phone and turn himself to look at Jongin. Jongin just hummed since his mouth was fulled with foods.

“Are you coming for the basketball election this afternoon? I’m so sure that little brat Zhoumi will attend, you know?” he asked. Jongin quickly swallowed the food inside his mouth.

“I know. All he want is the title. CAPTAIN. Urgh that little really get into my nerves lately with his stupid attitude, his stupid.. argh for god sake! Tao have to dump him already oh my god, my head!” he said while holding his head.

“Jongin, you’re over-reacting.” Xiumin said, gave him a judging looks.

“Yeah, why do you really care about their relationship actually?” Sehun said while resting his head on his arm.

“You guys will know the reason, one day. Believe me, Tao would not be able to handle him after this. He's too clingy urghhh.” Jongin replied before he groaned loudly.

“They've been together more than a year right? However, if you say so, I’ll wait then. So are you coming or not? Don’t ever try to change the subject again.” Sehun asked again.

“Of course I am. I rather die than seeing Zhoumi become a captain every year.” He clenched his fist tightly as if he wanted to threw it on someone's face.

“Drama King.” Xiumin snickered.

Well, every year Zhoumi had become their basketball team captain. Nobody can deny Zhoumi's ability to become one but sometimes Jongin and Sehun felt so irritated with it. And every year too, he watched them playing and gave them supports since he didn’t know how to play and he’s not that tall enough to play that particular game. He didn't really care about it, he just felt happy when his best friends could be great players. Everyone was wondering why Zhoumi's not one of the Kingkas just like them. Nobody knows about that.

“Omg can you guys stop arguing for everyone's own sake? Urgh by the way, can I join both of you? Since I was a captain in my previous school. Who knows I can beat that what-his-I-don’t-really-give-a--about-name. So?”

“Hmm, how Sehun?” Jongin wriggled his eyebrows. Sehun frowned his eyebrows before saying,


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re in Kris.”

_______


“OMG!! Can you give me that ing ball next time?”

Zhoumi shouted to one of the player in the court. Everyone didn’t give a damn to Zhoumi’s words because they know Zhoumi cursed a lot. Chanyeol was so exhausted because Jongin kept snatching away the ball from him. Zhoumi glared at Chanyeol, mouthing ‘ you, Chanyeol’. Chanyeol lowered his gaze because he knows Zhoumi was really mad right now and he knows how dangerous Zhoumi can be when he was damn mad. Zhoumi really hates of losing, especially in basketball. Meanwhile,The Kingkas just eyed Chanyeol to find a chance to stray Zhoumi away. This was so hard. Kris just grinned as if he just thought some ideas in his mind.

 

 

 

Meanwhile on the bleacher...
 

“OMG, Zhoumi's really mad this time,” Luhan said, worriedly.

“I know right, but no worries, he got the title every year. I think it's because Tao can’t make it today. Usually every time Zhoumi played, Tao will always be there to support him. But Zhoumi still have Chanyeol though. I really hope Chanyeol can help him.” Chen sighed as he leaned againts the chair.

Without them knowing, Xiumin heard everything what they were saying because he sat near Chen and Luhan. Xiumin just smirk. He knows the Kingkas will win this time.

“Oh. Alright then. Since Tao’s not here for Zhoumi, I will support him then. Am I right?” Luhan smiled.

Chen nodded, gave Luhan two thumbs up.

“Hey look there’s someone grab the ball from Zhoumi. Wow he’s really good. I never see him before. Is that a new student?” Kyungsoo pointed his finger to the court where Zhoumi and Chanyeol were standing. Zhoumi was so speechless and Chanyeol just stood there like a mannequin. They were really lost when witnessed the new student’s skill on basketball. 

“Oh that is Kris!! He is the exchange student from China that transfer here with me together. Well , Zhoumi's in trouble now. I have to do something!!” Luhan said, rose from his seat.

“ZHOUMI! COME ON DON’T GIVE HIM THE BALL! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS !!! JUST PAY ATTENTION OMG IF YOU’RE LOSE I WILL ING KILL YOU INSTEAD!”

Luhan shouted at the top of his lungs.

When he said shouted that, he saw one guy was watching him from afar. That guy was not moving at all as if captivated by him and Luhan felt something weird in his stomach

'What is wrong with him?' 

Then he saw something and he thought 'Something bad is going to happened'

He widened his eyes like a saucer towards that guy and....

_______


“!” Zhoumi mumbled. Damn that new guy he’s really.. oh he’s not going to say that. That Kris was really getting on his nerves. What the hell he’s doing? How could he just grabbed my ball so easily. This is so not cool man, not cool.
While Sehun just really have to wait for Kris send the ball to him. This was so interesting. He never saw Zhoumi’s face so pale before. Hohoho we’re so right in bringing Kris here. Since Tao’s not here, Zhoumi must be so frustrated. This is our chance!

“ZHOUMI! COME ON DON’T GIVE HIM THE BALL! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS !!! JUST PAY ATTENTION OMG IF YOU’RE LOSE I WILL ING KILL YOU INSTEAD!”

Who the hell was shouting? That was definitely not Tao’s voice. The voice was so angelic. He decided to find the owner of the voice. Then, he saw the guy (well he thought it was a girl) widened his eyes to him.

'Why? Is there something wrong with my face?'

Suddenly..

 

 

 

“SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 

 

 

He looked up and....

 

 

 

 

 

 


DUSH!!!!
 

 

 

 

 


All black.


This story like EXO vs SUJU. ha. ha.