Epic Moment

Karma Between Us

"Suho, bring them to the place that they belong," asked Mr.Lee as a principal in Seoul Performing Arts highschool.Suho frowned and he raised his eyebrows as he wanted to understand what Mr.Lee's trying to tell him. Mr.Lee rolled his eyes before saying,

"Oh my, Suho bring them to their new class, why are you so blur today?"

Suho sighed. Why Mr.Lee didn't say that earlier. He brought the 2 new students with him. So two of them are from China, can they speak korean fluently? Maybe he should ask, never assume something that we really don't know.

"Hmm, do you guys know how to speak Korean?" asked Suho in English. He feels so awkward because he rarely speak in English. The others just smiled at him before one of them answered.

"Oh, of course, I'm Yifan. But people used to call me Kris"

Oh so the taller guy named Kris. Then the another guy replied in Korean.

"I'm Luhan." Well this one has an angelic face but he doesn't look like a friendly person because he's not smiling at all. It really didn't suits him.

"Alright then, as you all know, I'm Suho, the president of this school. Okay, so this is your class. If there's anything you need to know, I'm in the next class."  Suho smiled angelically towards them. The others nodded and they went inside the class. 

Mr. Park, their class teacher introduced them to the class and let them choose their seats. Kris saw an empty seat beside Jongin and he sat there. Luhan doesn't know where to sit but then he saw someone familiar waving at him.

"Hey Luhan! Here!"  Luhan was suprised to see Zhoumi. Then he straight away went to sit beside Zhoumi which is behind Jongin and Kris place. 

"I have no idea that you've transferred to Korea." Zhoumi smiled while ruffling the latter's pink cotton-candyish hair. Luhan shrugged. He never know he will meet Zhoumi here.

Zhoumi was his childhood friend. He used to lived in China. Zhoumi is the only friend that he had. He's always be there for Luhan through lots of ups and downs. Zhoumi know everything about  Luhan's situation. He treated Zhoumi as his own family. Zhoumi is concerned about his problem more than his own flesh blood. But then, Zhoumi had to move back to Korea. He lost contact with Zhoumi after that. After five years, thankfully, Luhan meet him again now.

"How are you? Has everything settled yet?" Zhoumi asked.

"Yes" Luhan said. "For now." He said slowly, sighing. Zhoumi patted his back. They keep on talking eventhough the teacher had started the class.

"MR ZHOUMI!!!!! Stop talking and solve this problem NOW!" Mr Park pointed his finger at the blackboard.

 

"x2- 4mx+n2=0 has 2 different roots. Show that 4m2 > n2."  Zhoumi read the question.

"Holy cow! How the should I know about this " Zhoumi said while pretending to solve the question on a piece of paper(which he had doodled something stupid on it)

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!!!" Mr. Park said while crossing his arm, glared at Zhoumi. Zhoumi then noticed other students were staring at him. Luhan chuckled, and passed him a piece of paper with the solution. Zhoumi grinned then walk to the blackboard proudly, bringing the paper that Luhan give him proudly(too). He wrote the answer: (Proudly... again)  

 

x2-4mx+n2=0

b2-4ac=(-4m)2-4(1)(n2)

            = 16m2-4n2

             b2-4ac > 0 

            16m2-4n2 > 0

            16m2 > 4n2 

            4m2 > n2

 

The teacher looked at his answer with a blank expression.  "Wow I'm amused Mr Zhoumi" he said sarcastically. Zhoumi shrugged and walked to his seat proudly. Suddenly someone tripped his leg and he fell (not proudly).  

 

"EPIC FAIL!!!" " BURN!!" 

 

Zhoumi pretended like nothing happened and sat down. "Thanks man. I owe you BIG time"  Jongin that witnessed the rather 'epic' scene, faced Zhoumi that was sitting behind him and said mockingly.

"Wow ! Good show. I'm impressed" 

Kris just showed his face and decided to just ignore everything.

 

______________

 

“Why are we running?! Zhoumi! My hand!”

Luhan whined. A minute ago, after their addmaths class, Zhoumi suddenly grab his hand out of the class. Zhoumi then saw Tao in the hallway.

“Hey darling,” Zhoumi pecked Tao’s cheek. Tao almost jumped but then he smiled when he realised its just Zhoumi. His smile dropped when he saw there’s someone beside Zhoumi.

“Who’s this?” Tao pouted. Zhoumi laughed while he pinched Tao’s cheek.

“Aww, he’s my long lost friend from China, Luhan. And Luhan, this is my adorable baby panda also known as my lovely boyfriend, Tao,” Tao blushed and they shakehands.

Zhoumi asked, “Where’s the others?”

Tao facepalmed. “ Oh right, they’re waiting for us at the cafeteria. Come on.”

______________

“Tao! Where did you go? I thought you said you wanted to go to the toilet. You need 10 minutes just to go to the toilet huh?”

Chanyeol nagged and Suho smacked his head. Chanyeol pouted and gave Suho a devil glare.

“Can’t you see? He’s with Zhoumi. He must be waiting for Zhoumi, right?”

Kyungsoo smiled at Tao. He looked curiously with his wide eyes at the guy beside Zhoumi. Chen noticed and said while he wriggled his eyebrows.

“Who’s this pretty boy? Your ex-boyfriend huh Zhoumi?”

Tao narrowed his eyes with a ‘I-Will-Wushu-Your--Dude’ looked towards Chen.

Zhoumi laughed, “He’s my childhood friend, guys. No worries, Tao is my only one.” He pulled Tao closer to him whilst wrapping his arms around Tao’s waist.

Suho suddenly interrupted, “That’s Luhan. He’s the new exchange student from China that I’ve told you just now.” Luhan just nodded towards them.

Kyungsoo suddenly said, “Did anyone realised that they’ve been standing there for the whole 5 minutes?”

When the three of them heard that, they scrambled to take a seat. In the middle of their conversation, Zhoumi suddenly said.

“This afternoon, our school will be doing basketball election. Yeol, you’re coming right?” Chanyeol just hummed because his mouth is full with foods. Zhoumi turned to Tao and said.

“Will you come to see me play? Pleaaaaaaseee baby?” Zhoumi blinked his eyes several times.Tao gulped. “But hyung, I have wushu class to attend.” Zhoumi pulled his face and gave him a sad look. He turned away and faced his back at Tao, sulking.

“So, wushu is more important than me? I understand then,” Tao sighed, rolled his eyes. Tao wrapped his arm around Zhoumi's awkwardly and gave him a peck on Zhoumi's cheek.

“I’m sorry hyung, I have to. You know right you’re more important but today I have a test, if I’m not going to take the test I have to retake the test next month and I don’t want to waste time. Please? Bbuing bbuing,” Tao said while doing his best agyeo. He felt so weird because he not used with this kind of behaviour.

Zhoumi turned back facing Tao, shook his head and pointed his finger on his own lips.

“What? NO!! We’re in public, Mr.Zhoumi!” Tao widened his eyes.

“Then, NO!” Zhoumi tugged his hand into Luhan’s and whined.

“Luhan! Tao hate me! I’m going to die!” Zhoumi faked his tears. Luhan smiled before saying, “You pampered boy,” while the others looked at Tao and exclaimed.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss!”

Tao declined stubbornly whilst shaking his head. Zhoumi was about to get up from his seat when someone pulled his hand and hold him closer. Before he know, he felt something soft brushed on his lips. He widened his eyes and saw Tao. He can’t help but smiled between the kiss before he kissed the younger back.

The others squealed and ‘awwww-ed’ at the adorable scene.

“Yah! Get a room!” Chanyeol said with a wide grin. Tao immediately broke the kiss and he feels like digging his face in a hole or something. That was embarassing.

“Oh my stubborn panda just kissed me!” Zhoumi pinched Tao’s cheek and laughed happily.Tao felt annoyed and swatted his hands away from his cheeks.

“Now, can I have the permission to go to wushu class, my DARLING HONEY BUNNY Zhoumi?” Zhoumi nodded happily before saying, “But next time you must come and see me play,” Tao chuckled then ruffled Zhoumi's hair.

“Yes, Jagiya.”

 


WARNING: This story is VERY dramatic. Expect a lot of question marks because we as an emotional writer want you guys to think (lolz)

We dare you to look forward for the next chapter. HA! Since we're in our last year of highschool (a great successful senior) so we won't be updating frequently. Maybe once a week. I guess most of you guys used to read this story before but we did some changes with the character (because we had issues about that) and the plot too.

You can freely check out our other stories.

That One Mistake // Oh My Baby!

Don't forget to suscribe and comment! <333