Heavenly Sight

Sunsets with you

I am standing on the top of the cliff. The arms stretched to feel the cold breeze .Suddenly a hand touch my shoulders.  I turn around and found a pair of bright eyes smiling at me. A pair of hands touches my cheeks. It is warm and soft. I stunned and look .But ray of sun blocks my view. Suddenly phone began to ring. I try fish my phone in my pocket but it is not there but it is still ringing.

Ash! Where is it?  Sudden clanging of glass fell into my ears. Eyes wide open. Jae saw the celling .where am i? Oh!  My house on my bed!

Dream!!! But who was that? He still feels some warmth on his cheeks. That was a nice dream. He gets up and found that flower vase broken. The water and withered flowers shattered all over the floor. I must clean this up but no time for that now. He takes the phone and dialled Yoobin, she is appointed for house service. As Jae enjoys solitude he never allows servants. He does all his work by himself.

Doorbell rang. As soon as he opened someone jumps over him.

“Yoyo buddy!!!What’s up? Belated birthday wishes man”! It is Sam and Rooney, sons of one of the trustee of his father’s company. They are so cool and always act like jerks. They always dress like aliens and have piercings all over their body and have dragon tattoo on their chest.

“A y lady is waiting outside. Have a look”. He looked out. Eyes open wide with surprise.

 Ecosse titanium series super bike!!!  Worth 3.6 million dollars.

“My dad’s present. Isn’t this chick hot, Rooney asked”? “Let have a ride. Mr Young lee give more importance to you than us. I sometimes doubts that old hag is your father not ours. He treats us like enemies”.

“Because you guys have no interest in work. You only spend all his money”.

“Yah don’t preach. Let’s go”. I will be back in five minutes. He freshens up and returned and other two  were already on their Harley Davison’s. “Where are we going to”?

“Gayong province”.

“What is special about that place”?

“Hot chicks”

 “You guys are impossible” Jae sighed.  They ride like eagles.  Speed touches 144 km. it is morning and roads are deserted that makes them easy to ride. They stopped at the sea side of the Gayong. The palm trees on two sides form an avenue. Lot of people were there. Girls start giggling and whispering when they pass Jae.

“If he is with us we have no chance dude” Rooney said to Sam.

Let’s move somewhere else!

Jae stands near the side with his arms supported on metal side bars. He heard someone humming a tune. It is melodious and voice is angelic. He looks around .There is a house near by about ten feet away. Someone is lifting the curtains. A man entered he looks like a piece of sunshine. His eyes beam brightly. Jae looks for what he is looking at.

 Sun!!!Sun is slowly risen from the horizons. The man smiled with absolute glee. His cheeks become red and his eyes were at ecstasy of the beauty he watches. Jae looked at him. His face is so beautiful oval shaped. Eyes were like tear drops that is shining like two stars. His lips are so red and full, Perfect lips. He is gazing at the autumn sun. The vision was heaven. Jae feels his heart beats rising. I see him somewhere before, but where?

“Jae who is the chick?” Rooney asked.

Hmmm……..

You seem lost Jae? “None guys”.

“Are you in love? Don’t fall for it. That is man . Love is for losers”. “Be cool like us play with them leave them”.Jae ignored them and looks back again. He was not there. Sun is already up. These guys because of them Jae can’t even complete his thought a lump felt on his heart like someone snatch away something very precious from him. They left Jae after having a drink.

Around evening Evan called him. “Vanilla sky 7.00 pm. Okay”.

He cut the phone without waiting for replay. Vanilla sky is the bar Jae goes for over years. It is a three star bar. He has lot of drinking partners. Manager greets them at the reception. “Hang Dee hyung” Jae called and the man retrieve a smile .Han Dee hyung is always so modest and he is like an older brother figure to Jae. He has lot of experience as a person that helped him lot of times as he needed advice when he is down. Jae and Evan move to cubicle .A soft music flows through the room.

Evan look at phone surprised.  Xia‘s tweet. Jae stared at him.

“Xia junsu. I mentioned about him before”. Look. Jae takes the phone with trembling hands.

The tweet update of Xia with children from Ghana. He makes a victory sign along with children with the text saying

 Join the mission help the children. Jae heart stopped for a second.

“I saw him”. He is search for words. He got completely lost.

Where? Where? Evan asked.

“Gayong province”.

“Oh there it is his home town”.

Jae grabs the vodka and gulps a complete shot in one stretch.

How you meet him, Evan?

“I met him at mountain hiking trip. The dude is quite an adventurer. No wonder he work for months in earthquake sites and African countries where humanitarian aid barely reaches. He is a great guy. That is why friends and admirers call him ANGEL. In short ANGEL XIA. He is a sweet, innocent soul. But there is something interesting about him”.  Jae got curious. What is that?

“The guy is actually very y. His perfect S-line body and his duck .

Ducky!!!” Evan laughs out loud.

“Hahahaha

“Sorry Jae but I can’t help it”

Hahahaha

Jae stood up. “Sorry Evan but I have to go”.

 “What happen Jae all of a sudden”?

“Nothing but not in mood. I am leaving”

Bye Jae

 Bye Evan.

He should not say those things about junsu. He became furious. Why I am caring for a man I just met for once. What is happening to me?  Jae moved to his room take his tablet and start searching about junsu. He went to his twitter account@1215 xiahtic. It is his birthday attach to his account name. There are lot of sunset pictures. He is indeed a nature lover. He scroll down and something struck his eyes. Junsu is carrying a mal nutritional child and there are tears in his eyes. He feels pain inside his chest. He decided to follow junsu. Jae doesn’t follow that much people unlike Junsu having almost 200+ followings. Some love his charity works. Some love his music.

They are too many shades of him.

Evan said it right he is indeed an interesting guy

 

 

 

ERRORS ARE THERE. PLS COMMENT.