Waiting for you

Sunsets with you

It is a beautiful morning. Nature filled with chirp of birds and morning songs. Streets are slowly getting buzzier.  Still Jae is under his blankets. He does not feel like waking up. He shut his eyes again hugging his pillow closer and alarm start ringing. He ignores that and to try to sleep again. But the sound increases.

Ahhhh! He tries to reach alarm to stop it and he heard the knocking of door. He gets up still with his blankets on and opened the door.

“Happy birthday dear” Cassie is smiling with her hands holding presents.

“Thank you” he smiled. I called you many times but you won’t pick up??? She complained

Oh I was tired yesterday. He checks his mobile and found it is flooded with messages. He clicked his smiling selfie with gesture of love sign and uploaded it to twitter with the text

GOOD MORNING ~~~~ THANK YOU <3 ~~~

Here Cassie handed him a cup of cappuccino. He sipped the coffee.

Whoa! “That is very tasty. Thank you dear”

“You’re most welcome, handsome”

“Did Evan call you? He did but I fail to pick it up. Why you asked?”

No he said that he will be here.

Cassie and Evan are his two best friends. Cassie is his friend from mid school and Evan is actually her boyfriend .she introduced him to Jae at college and now he is one of his best buddies. They are even and mingle very well.

Hey bro what’s up? Evan pats him from back. “Birthday boy is still in his pyjamas”

“Hurry up man! We have to celebrate. We have our surprise plans”

Jae gets fresh, dressed. Cassie gives him presents. “Open this when you are back”

Is this the age for that?? Jae whines. “To me you’re always my little elf

But now days he looks more like a vampire. Is it Evan”?

“Whatever guys leave it. We have to go”. They went to sea for surfing. Jae doesn’t go surfing often but with them he really enjoyed it.

“It was so fun! You’re a life saver Jae. After six months of work I was completely worn out .now I am completely recharged”. Cassie works for embassy. Most time she was on tour. Evan is doing his research on ballistics associated with Eons; one of the largest weapon manufactures and arms traders in the world.

After having seafood and cocktails they drove to Radix, the costliest bar in the country. When they entered Jae found lot people waiting there. Seeing Jae they shouted

“Happy birthday “

They include designers, business men, models, singers, actors, sports personals and so on.  Jae has lot of friend circles. People are attracted to him by his charming behaviour and handsome face. He is considered as one of the most handsome man in the country. He is soft spoken and kind hearted. They have vodka shots. Jae favourite drink is vodka.

“Let’s our birthday boy sing two line for us .since this is his birthday hope he grant us our wish.”

Saying this Evan handed the guitar on his hands. He closes his eyes and began to strumming guitar chords.

For all births that I have been in search for you

My love for you has been as much, my sublime (lover)

The shores afar, and silent stars, are witness (to my love)

The cloud gently whispered to the wind, (love filled) secrets, unknown

The fading dusk searched for you (like you were) the moist moon light,

(I want to be) forever, a child on your lap,

I want to be the love, in the song that you’re humming

(as) I stand here, waiting for you.

Wah!!! Sound of people makes him awake from his dream land.

“Someone is very lucky. I am jealous” Cassie teases him. He smiled back. Jae sits next to Evan. He is busy with his phone. A smile appears on his face.

“Who is that someone special? No no it is just Junsu’s tweet”. He looks questionably  at him.

Junsu! Someone interesting??? “Junsu! He is the awesome guy I ever meet.” Evan got all excited.

“He is” --- “you guys”!  Both stared at her. “What? Did I interrupt something?”  “No it is just about Junsu” Evan replied. She snatches Evan’s phone

“Oh! Junsu dude again. Don’t listen to him Jae. When he talks about Junsu he sounded like a maniac. I think he is completely under his charm. That dude is trying to steal my boyfriend. Don’t you see how excited he is now”?

Cassie starts explain about junsu. Junsu CEO of charity organization, HTW (Heal the World) and through that millions of people around the world get charity aids. Their works are appreciated by UN also. They work close with UN habitat. He runs school for under privileged children of Cambodia and Kenya. He himself is a musical actor. “Moreover he is a warm and simple guy” Evan interrupted.” He looks adorable and kind of cute too” Cassie added. Look!  She showed the phone to Jae.

Jae looks at the tweet picture of man smiling brightly. He looks cute and his eyes were beaming with his hearty smile.  Yes he is cute Jae thought. Jae! “Come on lets have an another round “Evan’s sound made him steal his eyes from the phone. Party is in full people are enjoying. Smiles and laughers fill the atmosphere.

Jae enters the room. It was a busy day he sighed. Cassie and Evan bid goodbye in the doorway. Cassie needs to fly back to Luxemburg tomorrow. No rest for her busy soul and Evan back to his apartment. He will be here for two more weeks. Jae checks his phone sitting on the corner of his bed. Sasha tweeted him. She is Jae’s little sister studying in London. She rarely comes on twitter. Her picture of holding a cat smiling makes Jae laugh. She has rabbit teeth and family often make fun of it.

“Good night bunny” Jae tweeted back.

“Good night bro” it is Evan now. That guy rarely sleeps always plunge in his research works at night. The thought of Evan make him remember of junsu. Evan is following Junsu so I may check about him. No my head is feeling dizzy now. vodka is kicking in. I should sleep now. Jae fell into deep sleep.

 

 

 

pls comment. sorry for errors