You're beautiful

Sunsets with you

Junsu is on his way to theatres. It is his new play, Romeo and Juliet. Last preparations went smoothly. But the new obstacle now is traffic. He has to wait for long to reach the destination. I should change my apartment somewhere near Seoul so that I can reach easily. It will be a good decision he thought.

He entered into music conductor room it is noisy there. He apologize him for being late. His conductor is Kim moo soo, a tall man in his fifties; he is a bachelor. He has a heart breaking love story in past that he always want to stay away for matter indulges with love. His assumption to love is that, love only broken hearts never mend them. Junsu agrees with him even though he never experiences a true love before. He had an affair back in school but that was nothing more of an infatuation. So love and matters related to that he is still an alien for him.

“Let’s start” the voice of conductor echoes in the room. He began to sing

I was thinking of myself

I was blind with every step

Knowing I couldn’t raise a hand

And I wouldn’t despite you

So I walk these empty streets

And I’m feeling your searching lip

You wouldn’t lose me…….

You wouldn’t abuse me…….

Let’s love each other………

Let’s love each other…………

I was thinking of myself …….

You wouldn’t lose me………..

Ahhhhhhaaaaaa

“No the last parts were you are howling you should be more emotional, you should express more pain” Kim suggested. Junsu tried again.

“You never experienced TRUE LOVE don’t you?” he asked to junsu.

“This song needs that emotion otherwise it feel like a song with no soul”.

Musical ends well. Audience give whole cast a standing ovation. Junsu sits in front of the mirror removing make up. “TRUE LOVE “that words echoes in his mind. Where is my true love? He looks at the mirror. How long I have to wait for that. This is life everything happens eventually. When time comes my true love will also come to me. May be in this busy life I will never experience it he sighed...

It is evening and Jae is on web conference with executives in US. The abroad business is being controlled by Jae. The meeting finishes about evening. He decides to take a ride. Sitting on ecosse something flashes in his mind. He rides faster as fast as he could. He halted the bike near the sea shore.

His looks around. Goyang is really beautiful. He looks up to window waiting.

Seriously what am I doing here? Jae you are going crazy. He smiled. Sun is still shining brightly. There is no trace of him in the balcony. It is about an hour he is waiting here.

Is he not here? Jae feels sad. Sun began to sink to ocean. The crimson colour fills the sky. The breeze is getting colder. Children were playing in sea. The sun rays are causing a shimmering in the sea waves. He support the hands on the steel bar and looks up.

He is there! Junsu is looking at sun his beautiful smile plastered on his face. His cheeks get pinker. He starts smiling like child. That sight is heaven to Jae. He is lost in his eyes. He looked at him passionately as if he is waiting for years.

Oh my heart! He grabs his chest. He feels the rising heart beats.

Junsu is waving at him now. He is about to raise his hand but suddenly found a group of kids beside him

Junsu is waving at them. “Junsu Oppa”….. Kids called out loud. He began to laugh loudly.

You’re an idiot Jae. At least get saved from embarrassment Jae thought. He left Gayong happier. He gets to see him again. But what are my feelings for him? It is still unclear.

Do I love him?  I never meet him in person. Never talk to him. Never hang out with him and I am thinking that I love him. I am crazy, really crazy. No love Jae you’re just curious that is all.  He tries to console his mind.

 

Looking at the starry night Junsu murmured

“I am goona miss you, goyang”.

 It is his last night in Goyang. He will be away for a few months. He has to be in time for musicals and he can’t risk it. So moving to Seoul is inevitable. Junsu put on the headsets start listening.

You’re beautiful

Baby you’re beautiful

He closes his eyes. Something flashes to his mind suddenly, The face of a handsome man. He noticed him while waving. He is handsome. He was smiling. He looked happier. Maybe he is someone like me who love sunsets. Junsu starts humming

You’re beautiful……..

You’re beautiful…..

 

 

 

chap is short. errors are there .pls comment.jaesu will meet soon