Under the same sky

Sunsets with you

Junsu is all in a busy mood. He has to arrange all the things. Moving to Seoul was not quite easy. But mum and Ryan helped him.

“I’m happy that you moved here”. He smiled at Ryan

Ryan is his cousin. He is a bright student pursuing his studies in Seoul University. He is a book worm. Most of the time he is occupied in his studies. He has not much friends. With big binocular specs and his whole dressing style his classmates calling EINSTEIN. He wants to study in Harvard. It is his dream.

“I’m also happy Ryan; it has been months since we meet”.

What is your new play hyung?

“Romeo Juliet”

“I want to be like you hyung be more confident, having more self-respect. But I know I am no good that is why I always immersed in studies”.

Junsu sit near and takes his hands. “Just be more confident in yourself. Open up to people when they get to know you then they’ll love you. Don’t be reserved always. Now I am here don’t be sad. Cheer up!”

Tomorrow I will take to Han River. You should come. Will you hyung?

Why not. I am always ready.

****************************************

Jae’s apartment

Love is strange feeling

And I believe I loved you before I meet you

Jae scribbles on his diary. He pours all his thoughts on  dairy. He is kind of moody because he has kind feeling lonely these days. But he don’t want to go back to his family. He just wants a change that is why he chooses this life. He went to Goyang but found that Junsu left. It makes him sad.

He takes a walk .He feels all gloomy. It is like as if his heart is longing for a view. Heart is a strange place. Without even knowing without even talking a man stole my thoughts and he left. Jae sighed. Music flows through his headsets

 

When I look into your eyes

I can see how much I love you

And it makes me realize

When I look into your eyes…..

He looked far away. And his view struck on the rising sun. He remembered someone’s smile. He walked fast just to leave all his memories behind.

***********************************************

Morning walk in a warmer weather Junsu feels so fresh. The streets are still not much familiar to him. He just walk past someone and suddenly he turn around.

Hmmmm?

 Looking he found a man in hoodies just walk past him.

Is that someone I know? How can it be? He has not that much friends in Seoul. May be it is just my feeling. A slight sigh escaped from him. The coming days he will be fully occupied with work. As musicals on one side and office work on the other he is going to have busy days ahead.

“Xia Junsu fighting” he whispered to himself.

 At the office skimming through the files Junsu checks every detail. Even though he is CEO not much than signing some papers are just enough but he check every files very carefully. It is funding that come from various countries and how to side track the aid and reach to the needed ones he was very careful for that.

“Sir you have an award ceremony tomorrow to attend” said his PA; Monica. She is multilingual so she is the one who accompany him most when he is abroad or important meeting with forgeneirs.

When? Where? At Caesars palace 8.00 pm Monica replied

Is that outstanding people awards (OPA).“Yes Sir” she nodded.  So many international delegates  will attend this ceremony. So Junsu is keenly interested in this. His phone starts blinking

Han river , Ryan

***********************************************************************

Han River is flowing peacefully. The banks of the river occupied mostly by couples. The view is great. Still Junsu misses Goyang, the beautiful sunsets there.

Hyung how long you will be here? Not that long just two months.

How are your studies going? Going gre---

Oh My God!!!

What? I can’t believe this he here?

Who?

COSMOS  heir Kim Jaejoong. Saying this he pointed his finger to side of the river. Junsu see a handsome young man surrounded by a group of people. He is smiling and talking to them.

Suddenly something flashes in his mind.

Is he same guy I saw at Goyang ? Yes he is Junsu confirmed.

You don’t know Hyung Ryan continued “they are one of the richest in the world. Still he so grounded. He is a Harvard scholar, very intelligent.”

“That is too much information” Junsu grinned. Junsu is well aware of Cosmos but about their heir he has not much information.

“They make it to Forbes as one of the top ten richest business magnets in the world. They have an important contribution to our country’s economy as well .Beyond that he is a very good singer. If you hear him you get to know. He is so charming. People get attracted to him like magnet”.

Do you? Junsu asked suppressing a grin.

“Of course he is my idol. I always wanted to meet him”

On the whole talk Junsu has his eyes for Jae. He totally can’t take his eyes from Jae. He found Jae quite humble while talking to others. His handsome face, his eyes he is attractive. But he felt some sadness on his face.

Junsu took picture with Ryan and uploaded it to twitter. He and Ryan spend there for a while. But his eyes wandered and finally meet Jae’s face. He left saying goodbye to Ryan with a promise to meet him next week.

Jae entered his room. It was refreshing to be with people. It helped to make up his mood. Meeting some business officials in morning and taking a drive to Han River with friend cheered him up .He took out the phone scroll the twitter updates. And his face fell.

“Junsu was there on Han river side”. He cursed his faith .He was so near me. But I didn’t see him.

But why is here in Seoul? May be for some work or something else. His thoughts go to different direction. Jae gasped

"Okay Jae get a grip. He is just a guy you saw two week ago. So don’t over think about him" he whispered to his heart.

 

 

 

 

jaesu will meet in next chapter. will upload soon. sorry for error.pls comment