Final Part II

Do You Want To Build A Snowman II

"Oh, it's Taeyeon."

 

She pressed the answer and said,"Hello?"

 

"You're late, Tiffany Hwang!!", she screamed.

 

"Late for what?"

 

"Our schedule, idiot!!"

 

Fany was suprised that Taeyeon said that. She tries to recall what happened last night.

 

"Tae-tae, I don't recall manager-oppa saying that we have a schedule. I only rememeber that he said that we're free.", she replied.

 

"Aish. Manager-oppa forgot to tell you. Come to xxxxxx right now.", Taeyeon commanded.

 

"Got that, see you Tae-tae."

 

She hung up. She quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath. After that, she changed and went outside. She hailed a taxi and rode it.

 

"Ajussi, can you go to xxxxxx?", she spoke in a polite manner.

 

"Of course." and they drove off.

 

/At xxxxxx/

 

"Yah, do you think the plan will work?", a tall and hungry shikshin asked while digging her food with full.

 

"Yes and stop eating the food, shikshin!", a girl screamed loudly.

 

"Whatever, midget.", she replied.

 

"What did you say?!", and they started the war.

 

"Unnies, please stop fighting!", the innocent and pure maknae screamed.

 

"Yes, Seohyun.", they responded.

 

"Well, at least that's over.", a short, brown-haired girl muttered.

 

/Fany/

 

I arrived at the place where Taeyeon mentioned. I ran inside, knowing nothing what is going to happen. As I rushed inside, I was suprised.

 

 

Pink balloons, tables,chairs and other things that's color pink surrounded me. All of a sudden, the members came out with a birthday cake especially made for me only.

 

"Hapi bertday to yu...", they sang the English version so passionately, which made me laugh.

 

 

"Guys.....this is way too much...", I said.

 

"We would do anything to make you happy, Ppani.", Taeyeon replied with a big grin plastered on her face and they nodded.

 

"Well then, it's party time!!", the shikshin yelled.

 

"Aish, just as usual of Choi Sooyoung.", she muttered.

 

So, they begun to party-party for a long time. She had so much fun that she forgot that brunette. Suddenly, Yoona's phone vibrated in her pocket.

 

"Sorry, unnies, but I have to answer this phone call of mine.", Yoona apologized.

 

"Go on, Yoona. We'll wait for you.", Taeyeon replied.

 

So, she rushed outside with her phone gripped in her hand.

 

/Yoona/

 

I quickly answered the phone call of mine.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yoona, it's me.", the voice replied.

 

"Ah, unnie. Shall we start the plan?", I asked.

 

"Yeah. Make it very realistic, Yoona. I want her to be really, really scared."

 

"Of course, unnie. Don't underestimate the powers of the prankster of SNSD.", I smirked.

 

"All right. I'm hanging up. I still have to prepare."

 

"Okay, unnie. Deer signing off." and I hung up.

 

"Unnie, please be prepared for this. This is going to be scary as bugs.", I said as I went back.

 

/Tiffany/

 

Yoona arrived from her phone call with someone. Her face looks terrified and scared. She looked so pale and she kept on shivering. All of a sudden, she fell down to the floor.

 

"Yoona!!", we all screamed and rushed towards her.

 

"Un...un...unnie!! Sica unnie.......", she stuttered.

 

"Calm down, Yoong. What happened?", Yuri spoke in a concerned manner.

 

"She...she...had....an.......acc.....accident."

 

"WHAT!!!!!", I screamed.