Final Part I

Do You Want To Build A Snowman II

"Hey, Fany!', a brunette screamed out loud.

 

"What do you want now, Jessi? I'm not in the mood right now.", she replied coldy because of the incident before.

 

"Do You Want To Build a Snowman...", she sung passionately.

 

She couldn't believe what she has heard. Jessi, singing that, that's too impossible. She doesn't like to sing to anyone, which includes Fany, because it's too embarassing.

 

Come on let's go and play.

I don't see you anymore.

Come out the door.

It's like you've gone away.

We used to be best buddies

But now we're not.

I hope you can tell me why....

 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. She was extremely happy that she sung for her. She just fell to her knees there, crying tears of joy.

 

"Do You Want Build A Snowman....", she sung.

 

She smiled and sung,"It doesn't have to be a snowman..."

 

"Okay, bye........", they both sang harmoniously

 

Sica ran to her and gave her a warm hug, a hug can melt the coldness of snow. (and even a SONE like me)

 

She couldn't reply to her right away so, she gave a simple nod. Jessica smiled smiled widely and lent her hand to lift her up, which she gladly accepted. And they started to build a snowman happily.

 

"Jessi, this is way too fun....", she muttered.

 

But......she didn't realize this is.....just a dream.

 

/Aug. 1/

 

She woke up in her comfortable bed. She was dissapointed and pissed because it was just a dream.

 

"Damn, I thought it was real!!", she screamed and hit her bed.

 

She was filled with anger. She threw anything that she could get her hand on. Of course, they all broke. But, she realized that it was her birthday when she stared at the calendar and noticed that snow was falling on her birthday.

 

"Snow...", she muttered to herself.

 

She decided to walk out her room and take her breakfast. As she limped herself towards the kitchen, she noticed it was too quiet. Way too quiet.

 

"They should be up already.", she muttered.

 

She just decided to ignore that that and cook for herself because there was no food on the table. It took a while to get used to the silence, but she relly liked it so much it made her calm down for a while.

 

After a few minutes, she cooked herself an American-style breakfast. She scurried to the drawer to get her utensils and begun eating. Of course, she enjoyed her food even though she's a bad chef.

 

All of a sudden, she heard her phone ring. She went to her bedroom and grabed it. She looked at the caller's ID.

 

Taeyeon calling