Day 9 - .........................

10 Days

At night….

Hyomin: "Lets play soemething.. I'm bored..." 

Jiyeon: "Something? Hehehehe.." She smirks with her naughty smile. 

Hyomin: "Not that things... no please..."

Jiyeon: "Hehe are you sure...?"

Hyomin: "Ya! Stop being ert!" She yelled and hit hit Jiyeon's chest.

Jiyeon: "Ouch.. You like touching my...."

Hyomin: "Shut up... Hmm... Let's play something..."

Jiyeon: "What?"

Hyomin: "I will ask you a few question and give you honest answer... Okay?" Jiyeon nodded. "Choose me or Kimchi?"

Jiyeon: "Kimchi..." Without thinking much, she quickly give her answer.

Hyomin: "Ya!" 

Jiyeon: "How come you compare yourself with food? Of course i will choose food.. I love eating more than you...' She giggled to tease Hyomin. 

Hyomin: "Fine! Then choose me or ferrari car!"

Jiyeon: "Ferrari!" 

Hyomin: "Tsk Tsk..." 

Jiyeon: "Ah, why? I tell you the truth... Ferrari are most expensive than you..."

Hyomin: " I have no value...?"

Jiyeon: "Are you selling yourself to me? I have money, so dont play with my heart..."

Hyomin: "Okay fine! Then choose me or your boyfriend....?!" Jiyeon stay silence and start thinking about her answer. That's question really ruin

her mood. "Ya! Give me your answer!"

Jiyeon: "I want to sleep now..."

Hyomin: "Ah i want your answer now!"

Jiyeon: "Can you stop this game before i change my mood?"

Hyomin: "I know your answer now... Ok, fine..."

Jiyeon: "Why the hell are you trying to do now? Please dont make me angry!"

Hyomin: "Okay, i'm sorry..."

Jiyeon: "Whatever! Don't disturb me now!"

Hyomin: "I said, i'm sorry..."

Jiyeon: "Heol~ Okay... Come here..." She waving her hand to Hyomin. tell her to come to her. "Dont talk about him anymore... You will only ruin my

mood... How can i choose between you and dead person? I love him... but he's dead... So, i only have you now..." Hyomin nodded. She feel

guilty with what she did earlier. 

They sit while hugging each other in front of the bonfire.. having sweet talk for the whole night and fall asleep beside each other..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................

Jiyeon: “Ahh I’m so sleepy… Don’t wake me up pleaseeee…” *Talk with aegyo* While Hyomin keep shaking her try to wake Jiyeon up but

this girl so lazy.

Hyomin: “Ppali….. Wake up honey!”

Jiyeon: “Andwae…. Andwae… ka!”

Hyomin: “Ppali!”

Jiyeon: “Okay Okay.. What do you want me to do? I’m still so sleepy…”

Hyomin: I’m hungry….”

Jiyeon: “Go eat ramyeon…”

Hyomin: “No more ramyeon.. ottokae? Ottokaji?”

Jiyeon: “What? Really?? Let me sleep then I will do something for you…”

Hyomin: “Andwaeeee! Wake up!”

Jiyeon: “Okay…. I will find something for you… Just wait…” She woke up and walk into the jungle..

After 30 minutes, she came back with something on her hand.

Hyomin: “What’s that?”

Jiyeon: “Ya! You never see this?”

Hyomin: “Pumpkin?” Jiyeon nodded. “How you get this?”

Jiyeon: “Secret… Let me cook something for you….” Hyomin nodded and carefully look at Jiyeon while singing When we’re together…

 

When we’re together

when we’re together

modeun ge gwaenchanhajyeo

apeun gieokdeul sarajyeo

When we’re together

when we’re together

nan dasi haengbokhaejyeo

nado moreuge misol jieo

 

Jiyeon: “You like that song? “ She nodded and smile to Jiyeon.

Hyomin: “My favorite song…”

Jiyeon: “That girl from T-ara sang this song right?” Again Hyomin nodded. “Honestly, I don’t like that guy who do duet with her…” She pouted.

Hyomin: “Why?”

Jiyeon: “I’m her fans… Of course I’m jealous with that guy…”

Hyomin: “Ya! You better stop fangirling over her! You only need me!”

Jiyeon: “Heck…”

Hyomin: “Whatever….” She pouted. “I hate her now…”

Jiyeon: “Don’t be jealous…”

Hyomin: “Whatever… Stop talking to me…”

Jiyeon: “Okay.. as you wished…” They stay silence for a while.

Hyomin: “I’m hungry now…” Jiyeon didn’t respond. “Ya!”

Jiyeon: “Shhhhh….” She put her fingers on her lips..

Hyomin: “What the……. I’m talking to you…”

Jiyeon: “Shhhh….”

Hyomin: “Ya! Don’t you ever do that again!” She patted Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Jiyeon: “LOL you said, *Don’t talk to me*” She imitates Hyomin’s action. “Okay Okay, I won’t do that…. Take this and sit there… Don’t disturb

me…” She stretch out a leaf plate to Hyomin.

 

Hyomin: “Almost 10 days we stuck here.. I wonder why they never come to find us here….”

Jiyeon: “I told you, don’t trust anyone…”

Hyomin: “Heol… My fiancé will never betray me…”

Jiyeon: “Fiance? How much you love him?”

Hyomin: “As much as I love myself…” She didn’t realize that her words really hurt Jiyeon’s feeling.

Jiyeon: “Oh… I hope he will come to you soon…” *Sad tone*

Hyomin: “Are you jealous?” She chuckled and throws sand to that girl.

Jiyeon: “If one day, they come and rescue us, please don’t even come and find me.. I don’t wanna see your face….”

Hyomin: “Okay…”

Jiyeon: “Okay?”

Hyomin: “Yes.. okay…”

Jiyeon: ‘Heol…”

Hyomin: “You said, we will just have fun until someone came here and save us… Remember?”

Jiyeon: “Oh yes…” She feel disappointed with Hyomin’s answer.

Hyomin: “But I will always remember you…”

Jiyeon: “Oh, okay….”

That’s the last words from Jiyeon before she going back to Jungle again, leaving Hyomin until night is coming. 

 

Jiyeon POV

“As expected, she doesn’t even love me…” She sit at the grass where they had their first s*x.

“Wait.. Why I’m crying?” She wipes her tears on her face.

“Oppa! I made mistakes again… I should not fall in love with anyone other than you… I’m just careless about my feeling…. I betray your

feeling… What should I do? I just love her as much… How can I live without her?” *She talks to herself while her tears keep coming out like 

waterfall.

“She love me, she didn’t love me, love me, didn’t love me, love me, didn’t love me…” She play with her fingers. Count her fate.

“I think I’m crazy enough to fall In love with someone like her…” She lie down with her hand behind her head.

“I once tell you oppa… When I fall in love with someone, means, forever I will stuck with that person… I wonder why I change my love for you…

I wonder how it happens to me...” She smirks to herself. “I’m tired crying because of you oppa, I should not cry anymore.. Even I’m losing my

love again… Isn’t my life so pitiful? I can’t even have someone to love? I love you, and I lose you… I love her, and I will also lose her… What

can I do? This is all my fault… I should not let this happen at first…”

She left a long sigh. “How I wish you are here to listen to all my thoughts… Oppa, are you there? Can you listen to my heart?” She continuously

talks to herself until she fall asleep. 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jiyeon fall asleep at that place until morning and didn’t realize someone is coming with boat.

“Jiyeon ssi! Wake up! Jiyeon ssi!!” Jiyeon open her eyes and look at a few people with first aid box.

Jiyeon: “Who are you?” She confusedly look at that person.

Man: “I’m here to rescue you…”

Jiyeon: “Finally…” Her tears fall again.

Man: “Don’t worry… You’re safe now…” He smile to her and Jiyeon bitterly respond to his smile. They walk to the beach. Jiyeon’s eyes keep

searching for Hyomin, but she didn’t see her…

Man: “Are you looking for your friend?” Jiyeon nodded. “Don’t worry about her.. We already send her back with her fiancé….”

Jiyeon: “Ah.. Her fiancé… Oh..so, it’s like that… hmm…”

Man: “Come Jiyeon ssi…”

 

"So, this is the end of our love story?" She ask herself and feel dissapointed when she realize Hyomin leaving her behind without try to find

her. 

 

 

 

 

Short updates, Keep Support our MinYeon and T-ara ~ Thanks for your comments, subscribers and voters!