Our Special Place.

10 Days

 

Hyomin drive her car headed to Seoul. She stays silence until they arrive at Tiara restaurant. She congratulates Hyojoon for his new son and

leaving Jiyeon alone bewildered. She not even saying goodbye to the girl.

 

At hospital,

Hyojoon: “Yeobo.. Thank you for everything.. Thank you for our son.. I love you..” He whispers to Eunjung that still in pain.

Jiyeon: “Unnie… Congratulations…”

Eunjung: “Thank You… It’s been long time since I heard you are calling me unnie…”

Jiyeon: “I will do that again start from now..” She smiles.

Hyojoon: “Thank you sis, for coming back… we thought we will never see you again…”

Jiyeon: “Even I don’t remember who you are, i still will learn how to respect both of you… Thanks for accepting me in this family…” They smile

to each other.

Hyojoon: “I hope you will treat your girlfriend better than we treat you as our family…”

Jiyeon: “Girlfriend..?”

Hyojoon: “Yes… You said, Hyomin is your girlfriend..”

Jiyeon: “No… She said, I’m her girlfriend, but I never said she’s my girlfriend…”

Eunjung: “Ya! Whoever she is, we know she love you…”

Jiyeon: “Hmm… Can I ask you something?” Both of them nodded. “Did I ever go or missing at Param Island for 10 days?”

Hyojoon: “Nope…”

Jiyeon: “Ahh.. I know she was lying.. Thank you.. I have to go now…”

Hyojoon: “Wait.. Let me finish my words… Yes, you were kidnapped at that island with Hyomin for 10… but for us it’s more than 10 days…”

Jiyeon: “Are you sure? She tell me the truth?”

Hyojoon: “What do you mean?”

Jiyeon: “No.. but.. hurm… Okay… Thank you.. I really have to go now…See you later at home.. Bye…”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................…………

 

*Knock Knock* Mr. Park opened the door.

Jiyeon: “Good Afternoon Mr. Park.. Can I meet Hyomin…”

Mr. Park: “she’s not here… I thought she’s going out with you…”

Jiyeon: “Oh… Okay.. but can I have her phone number?”

Mr. Park: “Sure…” He wrote something on a piece of paper. “Please take care of her, she can’t live without you.. I’m her father, so, I know

what actually happen when you’re still missing…” Jiyeon nodded. She feel guilty towards Hyomin, she makes a jokes about her feeling, tell her

that she’s a liar.

Jiyeon: “I will give my best to protect her… Thank you Mr. Park…” She leaves after getting the phone number.

 

Jiyeon: “Hello, can I talk to Ms Park Hyomin…” She imitates someone else.

Hyomin: “Park Hyomin speaking.. Who’s this?”

Jiyeon: “I’m something to give to Ms Park Hyomin, can I know where are you now?”

Hyomin: “Just send it to my house.. I will give you my address…”

Jiyeon: “Can I know where you are? This goods is so important and I have to deliver it by hand and is it possible to tell me now? Because I still

have a lot of place to go…” She’s lying.

 

Hyomin: “Come to CCM Entertainment Company..”

Jiyeon: “Okay, I will be there in 5 minutes…”

Hyomin: “5 minutes? Okay, I will wait at the front gate…”

 

Jiyeon arrived at CCM building quite late because of traffic so bad and she saw Hyomin waiting with her crossed arm. Jiyeon wear a mask and

cap with black sunglasses to disguise delivery man.

Jiyeon: “Sorry Ms... I’m late because of traffic jam...”

Hyomin: “It’s okay… So, what is it?”

Jiyeon: “Here…” She give a small box that buy from the mall a few hours ago. “Please sign here…” She patted her chest. Hyomin bewildered.

Hyomin: “What is this? What do you mean? I have to sign there?”

Jiyeon: “Open it…”

Hyomin: “Don’t make me scared…Who are you?” Jiyeon drag Hyomin and headed to her car. “What are you doing? Help me!!” She scream and

Jiyeon cover and drive her to somewhere.

Jiyeon: “I’m here to kidnap you! Shut up!”

Hyomin: “Who are you?”

Jiyeon: “You can’t recognize my voice? Huh?”

Hyomin: “Who are you?” Jiyeon take off her mask and laughs.

Jiyeon: “So, are you shocked?” She still laughing but for Hyomin, that’s not something funny because she once being kidnapped in her life.

Hyomin: “This is not funny…” She starts crying.

Jiyeon: “Why are you crying?”

Hyomin: “Don’t ask me.. Even if I tell you, you will never trust me…”

Jiyeon: “I trust you now…”

Hyomin: “I’m just a liar for you..”

Jiyeon: “Yes you are..”

Hyomin: “Please stop the car..”

Jiyeon: “Hey girl.. Can you be my girl….”

Hyomin: “No more chance for you… Stop the car!”

Jiyeon: “Don’t blame me…I’ve lost my memories…”

Hyomin: “Then, just let those memories gone… and don’t disturb me! And one more thing… please disappear from my life! I don’t wanna see

you again…”

Jiyeon: “Let me ask you one more question and as you wished I will disappear from your life…” Hyomin didn’t even look at Jiyeon because of

her ego. “Do you really love me? I need your answer now and I will send you home…”

Hyomin: “Send me home…”

Jiyeon: “Hmm..okay, I got the answer now… in 5 minutes, you will arrived your home…” She drive her care headed to Hyomin’s house while

Hyomin heart keep pounding, she feel nervous about what Jiyeon said earlier and keep wondering if Jiyeon really will disappear after this.

 

They arrived and Jiyeon quickly get off from the car and open the door for Hyomin.

Jiyeon: “Take a rest… You must have hard time because of me… I’m sorry for everything…”

Hyomin: “Jiyeon…” Jiyeon ignore her and back to the driver seat.

Jiyeon: “See you again, next time… Bye…”

Hyomin: “Park Jiyeon!!” She just can see Jiyeon drove her car away from her house.

 

“Are you satisfied, Park Hyomin?” She asks herself.

 

Jiyeon drive her car to Jeong and Kyul village, she need time for herself, and no one know about that place.

Kkeong: “Jing?” Jiyeon smile once she saw Kkeong busy with his boat, the same boat that save her life once. He hugs her tightly. “How are

you jing?” Jiyeon just nodded. He should not know that she can speak. “Why are you here? You miss Jeong and Kyul?” Jiyeon nodded with sad 

face. “Let’s go, we should visit their grave…”

 

“Jing, this is your car? Daebakk! I love this car!”

Jiyeon: “This is not my car…”

Kkeong: “You can talk?” Jiyeon nodded. “I’m happy for you!!!”

Jiyeon: “My real name is Jiyeon but I’m still your jing..”She smiles.

Kkeong: “I love you jing.. I’m happy to see you here… in 3 days I will get married with someone I love.. I hope you can attend my wedding…” Jiyeon nodded.

Jiyeon: “Of course I’ll be there.. You are my friend Kkeong and can I stay at Jeong’s house for a few days?”

Kkeong: “Sure you can…”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................…………………

2 days after the last time Hyomin see Jiyeon. She’s worried about Jiyeon but still mad with that girl.

 

*Ring Ring* Phone ringing.

Hyojoon: “Hello…?”

Hyomin: “Hello, can I talk to Jiyeon…”

Hyojoon: “She’s not here…”

Hyomin: “Can I know where she is?”

Hyojoon: “Sorry, this time, I can’t tell you… She will come back soon..”

Hyomin: “Oh..”

Hyojoon: “but you can try to contact on her phone.. Maybe she will answer to your call…”

Hyomin: “Okay... Thank you... Bye...”

 

Jiyeon never pick up her phone and ignore Hyomin’s text message.  She receives each message once after 10 minutes…

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] I told you to go and now you really disappear? You are so annoying.

[TEXT MESSAGE] Don’t act stupid… Your family needs you…

[TEXT MESSAGE] Where are you? I will go to you…

[TEXT MESSAGE] Ya! I know you read my message! Reply please!

[TEXT MESSAGE] This is what you want?

[TEXT MESSAGE] Are you happy?

[TEXT MESSAGE] Where are you?

[TEXT MESSAGE] Can you back to me?

[TEXT MESSAGE] I miss you..

[TEXT MESSAGE] I miss you..

[TEXT MESSAGE] I really miss you..

 

“ Try to live without me…” She grinned like a dork. “This is my real character? I guess I’m bad girl.. Do I care…” Jiyeon talk to herself.

[TEXT MESSAGE] I can’t sleep without you….

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        “Heh.. When you ever sleep with me?” She talks to herself again. “Oh that night…Whatever…” She was lying on the bed and fall asleep in a 

few minutes.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................…………………………………………….

Jiyeon woke up early because her promise with kkeong helps him with his wedding preparation. She check her text message…

SENDER: HYOMIN

[TEXT MESSAGE] I’m sorry… Please come back.. I’m afraid of losing you again…

[TEXT MESSAGE] Where are you? I’m really missing you…

[TEXT MESSAGE] I’m dying with you…

 

SENDER: HYOJOON

[TEXT MESSAGE] Jiyeon, where are you? Something had happen to Hyomin.

[TEXT MESSAGE] Where are you?

[TEXT MESSAGE] Comeback before it’s too late…

[TEXT MESSAGE] You’re so bad little sis..

 

“What happen?” She makes a phone call to Hyojoon but no answer.

 

Kkeong: “Jing! Let’s go! I’m ready now..” He’s waiting at front of Jeong house.

Jiyeon: “Kkeong! I’m sorry! I have to go back to Seoul…”

KKeong: “But…”

Jiyeon: “I’m sorry Kkeong… I will come here again…”

Kkeong: “It’s okay.. I understand… I will see you again.. Give me your hug…” He pouted.

Jiyeon: “Don’t act cute kkeong, I don’t like it.. haha.. Come…” They were hugging for a while until Kkeong fiancé suddenly appear.

Areum: “Oppa! What are you doing?!”

Kkeong: “Reum ahh.. Meet my girlfriend…” He laughs.

Areum: “Oppa!”

Jiyeon: “He was joking.. I’m his friend, Jing..”

Kkeong: “She’s Jing.. still remember?”

Areum: “Oh are you really jing?” Jiyeon nodded.

Jiyeon: “Nice to meet you..i have to go now.. See you again next time…” They smile and bowed to each other and Jiyeon back to her car

headed to Seoul.

 

*Ring Ring* Phone ringing.

Hyojoon: “Where the hell are you?”

Jiyeon: “What’s wrong oppa? I’m on my way to Seoul..”

Hyojoon: “just come back here…”

Jiyeon: “Where?”

Hyojoon: “Restaurant…” He hang up the phone call.

"Ehh i haven't finish ttalking to you..." She talk to  herself.

In 2 hours, Jiyeon arrived at Tiara restaurant but she saw no one in that restaurant.

“Where’s everyone? Why they told me to come here? Where are they?” She enters the main door and sat at the table at front of the counter,

and try to call her brother but no answer.

 

*SAENGIL CHU KA HAMNIDA

SAENGIL CHU KA HAMNIDA

SARANGHANEUN JIYEONIE

SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA*

Jiyeon was shocked when suddenly a lot of people appear from the back and bring the cake. There’s Hyojoon, Eunjung, all of her employees

and also Hyomin.

Hyojoon: “Happy birthday sis!”

Jiyeon: “My birthday?” All of them nodded and congratulates for her 21 birthday but she still confused because she didn’t even know about

her birthday.

Hyomin: “Jiyeon ahh.. Happy birthday..” Jiyeon just smiles looking at the girl, she feels awkward after reading Hyomin’s text message.

Eunjung: “Happy Birthday my dino..”

Jiyeon: “Thank you Eunjung unnie… What’s dino?”

Eunjung: “Haha nothing… Hug me…”

Jiyeon: “Aigoo…” She hug Eunjung without thinking about other who stares at them. “I love my family.. Thank You..”

Hyojoon: “Hyomin?”

Jiyeon: “Let’s eat…” She ignores that question and look at the cake. Again, Hyomin feel disappointed with Jiyeon.

Hyomin: “Hyojoon ssi, I have to go back now.. My dad must be worried about me.. I didn’t even tell him that I’m here…” She glances at Jiyeon

but that girl didn’t care about her.

Hyojoon: “Please eat this cake before leaving…”

Hyomin: “It’s okay… Bye…” She bowed.

 

Hyojoon: “Jiyeon ahh… Go get her before it’s too late…”

Jiyeon: “She hate me… and I didn’t remember anything about her…”

Hyojoon: “Try to understand her…”

Jiyeon: “Tell me what should I do… This is weird… We both a girl and how come I will like her?”

Hyojoon: “Love is something that we can’t control… You love her but you afraid to admit your real feeling, right?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know what I should do... I’m so confused about my feeling.. Love or pity..”

Hyojoon: “Then, go find your answer before its too late…”

Jiyeon: “Why you always said too late?”

Hyojoon: “I don’t wanna see you blame yourself again and I don’t wanna see my sister suffer again…”

Jiyeon: “What do you mean?”

Hyojoon: “This not the right time to explain everything… Just go…”

Jiyeon: “Okay.. Thanks…”

Jiyeon drive her car to Hyomin’s house but Hyomin is not at home.

 

*The number you are trying to call is not reachable* Phone operator.

“Where are you Park Hyomin? At that place?”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................………………

 

Park Hyomin lies down on the grass at Param Island. These places are the only place that can treat her pain and the only place that

can make her happy. Her tears start to coming out whenever she think about Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon: “I found you…”

Hyomin: “What are you doing here?” She wipe her tears.

Jiyeon: “Just… I like this place…”

Hyomin: “Oh.. Then go to other side… Don’t disturb me…”

Jiyeon: “Okay…” She sit on the right of Hyomin.

Hyomin: “I said, go!”

Jiyeon: “Okay…” She was lying beside Hyomin.

Hyomin: “Fine! I will go away from you!”

Jiyeon: “Why you so serious?” She smirks at Hyomin. “Err.. Can you give me another chance?”

Hyomin: “Reason?”

Jiyeon: “I deserve to get that chance because I really didn’t remember anything about us…”

Hyomin: “Okay…”

Jiyeon: “But I need your help…”

Hyomin: “What?”

Jiyeon: “Make me love you…” She pouted and held Hyomin’s hand and showing aegyo.

Hyomin: “Why me?”

Jiyeon: “Then should I ask my oppa to do that?”

Hyomin: “Okay… First, let’s go back to seoul…”

Jiyeon: “but I just arrived here a few minutes ago… I’m tired.. Let’s just stay here until evening… Okay?”

Hyomin: “I want to sleep.. Don’t disturb me…”

Jiyeon: “What if…” She rested her arm on Hyomin’s waist.

Hyomin: “Whatever…”

Jiyeon: “ I read all of your message… I thought you really miss me… But it’s not the truth… That’s only for my birthday party… If only you really

miss me… Huh..” She left a long sigh.

Hyomin: “What If I really miss you?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know… Maybe I will hug you first when they celebrates my birthday,,,”

Hyomin: “If I said I really miss you?”

Jiyeon: “That’s impossible… You tell me to disappear…”

Hyomin: “That’s not why I mean…”

Jiyeon: “Nevermind.. Lets start new life with my new memory…I’m sorry because I couldn’t remember anything about you…”

Hyomin: “Jiyeon ah.. Look at me… As long as you are here with me, I don’t care about that memory…”

Jiyeon: “You are really something Park Hyomin..”

Hyomin: “What?”

Jiyeon: “Did we ever kiss…?”

Hyomin: “Kiss? We even do more than kissing…”

Jiyeon: “Example…?”

Hyomin take off of her shirt and her bra while Jiyeon was shocked and wide open.

Jiyeon: “Hyomin ssi.. What are you doing?”She closed her eyes.

Hyomin: “Why? We did it so many times…”

Jiyeon: “Do what?”

Hyomin take off her short pants and her . Now she’s staring at Jiyeon.

Hyomin: “Look at me… This is what we do in the past.. Touching each other, kissing… and….”

Jiyeon: “Stop! I can’t breathe! You better wear back all your clothes or I will go away from you…”

Hyomin: “Okay.. Haha.. I’m just telling you about what we did in the past… But you really didn’t remember anything…”

Jiyeon: “Did i…” She look at her lower part.

Hyomin: “I told you, we did it so many times…”

Jiyeon: “Oh god.. I can’t breathe! Let’s just go home…”

Hyomin: “Haha.. okay…”

They go back to Seoul with their own car.

 

*ring Ring* Phone ringing.

Hyomin: “Jiyeon ahh.. go to my house…”

Jiyeon: “Why?”

Hyomin: “Can you sleep with me tonight…?”

Jiyeon: “Why?”

Hyomin: “I’m alone tonight…”

Jiyeon: “Your father…?”

Hyomin: “He’s going to overseas for a week…”

Jiyeon: “Okay.. focus on your driving… Bye..” She hang up the phone call and smile to herself.

 

After 30 minutes driving, Jiyeon receives a message from Hyomin.

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: “I miss you…”

REPLY: Ya! Focus on your driving!

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: But I miss you…

REPLY: Let’s stop for a while..

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: No.. Just drive.. We can do anything we want at my house…

REPLY: Weird -_-“

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: I love you.

REPLY: So? Stop sending your message to me and focus!

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Okay.. See you later…

REPLY: Good. Bye.

 

[VOICE RECORDING RECEIVED] HYOMIN: I’m so bored… So, I send you my precious voice.. Listen to it and never fall asleep, focus on your

driving… Bye LOVE ^,^

*Click on the play button*

 Hyomin Voice.

“For you my y love, I love you..”

 

khedero momchuiyo y Love

kepukhan nunnunpikur kajuk tamen y Love

Choromsong gaten nega hunderio

nengchorhatdon ne shenggatti chigem hunderio

 

yi yeorobnare ddegoun nunpijineyo

yirotke nemaer homejehga

gogi momchuiyo negero wyayo

ne maur yije parachuiyo

 

non chongmar y nun y ko y ip y love

nenunen modengeda y

Oh y eyes, y nose,y mouth, Don't you know

ohnul nan nega chongmar y

 

NO NO NO NO Can You Feel My Love

Nae mameul neukkinayo (Oh!)

NO NO NO NO NO can you feel my heart

negerowya Tonight night night

 

“Tonight tonight… Hehe That’s all.. Keep replaying my voice please…”

END OF MESSAGE.

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: How is it?

REPLY: Too bad. Stop sending your message.. We will arrived at your house in a few minutes,

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: I know..

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: I said I know.. Hey reply my message..

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Ya!

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Tonight~

REPLY: Pabo.

 

They finally arrived in front of Hyomin’s house and Hyomin keep singing *Tonight tonight*

Hyomin: “Let’s go in…”

Jiyeon: “You go first… I need fresh air…”

Hyomin: “Okay…”

 

After 15 minutes, Jiyeon enter the house and search for Hyomin. She heard someone singing in the bathroom and she lie down on Hyomin’s

bed. She fall asleep because of too tired and didn’t realize when Hyomin going out from the bathroom. With only a towel wrap on Hyomin body

and expose half of her body, she lie down beside Jiyeon who fall asleep. Hyomin bite her lips when she look at Jiyeon’s y lips and she

couldn’t help but touch kiss that sweet lips. Jiyeon was shocked and push Hyomin to the other side.

Jiyeon: “What are you doing now?”

Hyomin: “Kiss you..”

Jiyeon: “But…”

Hyomin: “You don’t like it?”

Jiyeon: “Its not that I don’t like it but just give me time.. I need to prepare for myself…”

Hyomin: “Your time is over…” She takeoff her towel leaving her body and stare at Jiyeon. “Take off your clothes or I will do that for

you..”

Jiyeon: “Are you crazy…? Wake up Park Hyomin… you will end up my body…”

Hyomin: “That’s what I’m waiting for…” She slowly walk to Jiyeon and her clothes.

Jiyeon: “Let me take a bath..” She get up and take off her clothes leaving her bra and , then she enter the bathroom, without notice,

Hyomin follow her from behind and lock the door.

Hyomin: “Hello y…”

Jiyeon: “What are you doing here…” She try to cover her body.

Hyomin: “I’m looking at my girlfriend…”

Jiyeon: “Get out Park Hyomin…”

Hyomin: “Not until I can touch your body…”

Jiyeon: “Stop being so ert…We still have a lot of time..”

Hyomin: “I don’t need time, I need you..” She walks closer to Jiyeon and roughly hugs her. Jiyeon struggle to move away because she felt

awkward when their body touch each other.

Jiyeon: “Okay, let’s play your game.. First go out and wait for me at your y bed.. Let me finish my shower..” Hyomin nodded and quickly go

out from the bathroom while Jiyeon feel so nervous and don’t know what she should do to Hyomin.

 

After 5 minutes, she’s out and looks at Hyomin lying on the bed with her body while reading magazine.

Hyomin: “Are you ready?”

Jiyeon: “What do you want me to do?”

Hyomin: “Let’s study…”

Jiyeon: “Okay…” Jiyeon about to wear back her clothes before Hyomin stop her from doing that.

Hyomin: “What are you doing?”

Jiyeon: “Study… We can’t study while right?”

Hyomin: “Your mind are too innocent.. Let me teach you.. Come here.. Take off your clothes..”

 

Hyomin start to touch Jiyeon’s body and kiss her lips.

Jiyeon: “Can I cover my body? This is wrong…”

Hyomin: “No, you can’t…”

Jiyeon: “But…”

Hyomin: “Just enjoy everything I do…”

Their kiss become passionate and hotter when Jiyeon reply the kiss.

Jiyeon: “This is my first time…”

Hyomin: “No, it was your second time and my third time.. It’s all your fault…”

Start for upper part and move to lower part, they do everything and Hyomin become Jiyeon’s teacher for the lesson this time. They breathing

so hard when they done doing .

Hyomin: “you like it?” Jiyeon nodded and leaned in Hyomin’s chest. “Let’s do it again next time…” Again, Jiyeon nodded. She really like this

feeling and it feels like she was on heaven when she do it with Hyomin.

Hyomin: “I love you.. Now, let’s eat…”

..............................................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

A week later... At Tiara restaurant..

Jiyeon and Hyomin visit live together now, and they can’t stop being sweet to each other. Hyomin successfully make Jiyeon in love with her

and she even addicted to Hyomin now, wherever she go, Hyomin always follow her. Other people thought they were families that live together

but actually, they’re lover that can never be apart.

 

Hyojoon: “Get ready for our new opening branch…”

Jiyeon: “Okay boss!”

Hyojoon: “And one more things… Can you let go of that hand.. It’s annoying to see both of you always together…” He smirk to Jiyeon and

Hyomin.

Jiyeon: “Should we? Hyomin ssi?” Hyomin smile and nodded as she feel embarrassed with Hyojoon.

 

Jiyeon quite busy at that morning and ignore Hyomin for a while.

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Girlfriend… What are you doing? So busy huh?

REPLY: I’m sorry.. I will go to you once I finish my work..

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Okay.. I’m waiting… Make it faster please…

REPLY : Okay girlfriend..

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: I miss your holes…

REPLY: Holes?

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Your core part.

 

“YA!! PARK HYOMIN!!” She can heard Jiyeon shouting from the kitchen. 

 

[TEXT MESSAGE] Hyomin: Hahaha.. Just joking…

REPLY: So naughty.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................………..…..

“Oppa! I’m done!! I’m going home now!!” Jiyeon yelled.

Hyojoon: “Hey, still have a lot of things to do? Why so early?”

Jiyeon: “I’m not feeling well…” She touches her forehead.

Hyojoon: “Okay, take a rest..”

Jiyeon: “See you tomorrow…” She’s waving to her brother at the kitchen and go to Hyomin who was sitting alone at the front.

 

Jiyeon: “Let’s go home…”

Hyomin: “Aish.. You said you have a lot of work to do…”

Jiyeon: “But you said, you need holes… So, I’m coming to you…”

Hyomin: “So ert…”

Jiyeon: “Let’s go home and get ready for everything…”

Hyomin: “I don’t want…”

Jiyeon: “Are you sure? Then okay, I should back do my work…”

Hyomin: “Don’t leave me, please… I’m bored…”

Jiyeon: “Let’s go to somewhere…”

Hyomin: “Where…?”

Jiyeon: “Our place…” Hyomin nodded as she could understand what Jiyeon said and Jiyeon drive her car to Param Island again and arrive after 

2 hours driving.

 

Hyomin: “Did you remember anything about us?” Jiyeon shook her head.

Jiyeon: “Is that important? You have me now…”

Hyomin: “But I miss that memories.. I miss to talk with you about our 10 day experience.. but nevermind.. as you said… I have you now.. that’s

enough…”

Jiyeon: “I’m so in love with you Park Hyomin..”

Hyomin: “Me too Park Jiyeon… promise me something…”

Jiyeon: “What?”

Hyomin: “Never leave me again…” Jiyeon nodded and smiles.

Jiyeon: “If I have to die?”

Hyomin: “I won’t allow you die before me…”

Jiyeon: “you’re so selfish… Hate you…huh..” She sigh.

Hyomin: “But I like you…” she grinned..

Jiyeon: “Lets come here again once in 10 days…” Hyomin nodded.

Hyomin: “Let me hug you, girlfriend…”

Jiyeon: “Why?”

Hyomin: “Because I love you…”

Jiyeon: "I love you more..." She give a quick kiss to Hyo,min's lips.

 

Param Island, one of their favorite place and they will visit this place after 10 days. They are happily living together and when Jiyeon’s age

reach 25 years old, she receive all of her property given to her and she transfer half of them to her brother. She builds a new restaurant at

Busan with name, “MinYeon CP Restaurant” and now, there are 20 branches in Korea while Tiara restaurant start growing to the international

market. Since Jiyeon is billionaires now, Hyomin just stay at home waiting for her girlfriend to come back from working.

When Jiyeon’s ages reach 27 years old, they adopt a daughter and take care of her as they take care of their real blood daughter.

That’s how their love story start growing day by day and MinYeon CP restaurant at Param Island will be launches soon and they decide to

move out and live at that Island since that place now become a city that have thousands of people live there. 

 

"I live without my memories,i love you with my new memories and i will always love my memories as long as i have you in my life - Park Jiyeon"

"Your memories with me for 10 days will always stay inside my heart, 10 days for our memories and forever for our love 

-Park Hyomin

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

The end. 

ㅇㅅㅇ

 

Finally, the ending of this story.. How is it? Thanks for reading, subscribing and also voting.. I appreciates those who always comment on my story and share your ideas with me.

MinYeon Shipper Hwaiting! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ