I found you

10 Days

 

Jiyeon open her eyes and realize someone sit in front of her.

Jiyeon: “erghhhh…”

Grandma: “Stay still!” Jiyeon was shocked when the grandma yelled, “This is a medicine that eats up the blood quickly where the bullet was

taken out and it will help get rid of the pain…”

Jiyeon: “Arh!” That elder put that medicine on Jiyeon’s wound.

Grandma: “While I was taking out the bullet, I fed you some medicine that made you lose consciousness.”

Jiyeon: “aaa…”

Grandma: “You couldn’t talk? You should leave now…”

Jiyeon: “aaa…”

Grandma: "before leaving, take your lunch.." Jiyeon nodded as she could understand everything she said. 

Jiyeon: "aaa..."

Grandma: “I will give you other medicine, so you could talk again…” Jiyeon nodded. She leaves the house after she drank a glass of bitter

herbs but still she couldn’t talk. Strangely, she start to remembers something but still not sure what is it...” While walking, she accidentally hit

someone.

 

Girl: “Ouch.. Can’t you see me…. Ya!” Jiyeon cover her face with her cap. She walks away without saying anything to that girl. “Ya! I’m talking

to you!” She hold Jiyeon’s injured arm and Jiyeon look at that girl... “Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon try to avoid her eyes. She afraid with someone who knows her real identity seems like she’s bad girl in the past.

“Are you Jiyeon? Yes! You’re Jiyeon!!” That girl suddenly hug her... “This is me! Hyomin…”

Jiyeon: “Hyo…. Hyo….”

Hyomin: “Where are you going? I miss you!! Thank god you are alive..” Her tears fall again.

Jiyeon: “Hyo….Hyomin…”

Hyomin: “Yes, Hyomin… What happen? You lost your memory? What happen to your arm?”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin…”

Hyomin: “Wae?” Jiyeon try to leave Hyomin before that voice appear again.

 

“Kiddo! Haha..”

Jiyeon: “Hyo… Hyomin…” She push Hyomin to the other side and ran before that guy shoot her again. Now, the bullet hit on her right arm..”

Hyomin: “Jiyeon!” Without thinking much, Jiyeon hold Hyomin’s hand ran away with her.

Jiyeon: “Hyo… min..”

Kang: “Ya! Kiddo! Where are you going?! Run again? Go! I will find you…!”Jiyeon and Hyomin hide at the car park.

Hyomin: “Ya! Who’s that…?”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin… shhh…”

After a while, they ran again after those guys disappear.

Hyomin: “Come to my house…”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................................……………

 

Jiyeon: “ah.. Hyo…min…”

Hyomin: “Why you keep calling my name? huh?”

Jiyeon: “Ah….”

Hyomin: “Stay still! What happen to you? Who’s that guy?” Jiyeon shook her head.

Jiyeon: “Hyomin…”

Hyomin: “Ah wae…? You can’t talk?” Jiyeon shook her head again.  “Okay.. Stay still, I will treat your wound…”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin…. Who…” She patted her chest.

Hyomin: “Park… Ji… Yeon…”

Jiyeon: “Park… Ji… yeon?” Hyomin nodded.

Hyomin: “I’m sorry for making you like this.. You must have a very hard time… I’m sorry..”

Jiyeon: “how… you.. know me?”

Hyomin: “It was long story… Do you meet your family?”

Jiyeon: “Family? Jeong… kyul..?”

Hyomin: “Who’s that? Ani, your brother and sister….”

Jiyeon: “i have brother and sister?”

Hyomin: “Look! You can talk now?”

Jiyeon: “I… halmeoni… give me medicine…” She slowly can talk again but often get confused with her Korean.

Hyomin: “Good! What happen to you? Let’s meet your brother…”

Jiyeon: “I… don’t know them, and I also can’t meet them..”

Hyomin: “Wae?”

Jiyeon: “Someone wants to kill me… He killed my jeong and my kyul.. I don’t know why…”

Hyomin: “Really? Please stay here.. I don’t wanna lost you again…”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin… I.. must go…”

 

Mr.Park: “Who this girl? Why she’s here? You…” He suddenly appear at Hyomin’s room when their maid tell him everything about Jiyeon.

Hyomin: “You know her...?”

Mr Park: “Remember about the weird girl that I tell you yesterday?”

Hyomin: “Yes? Are you talking about her?”

Mr.Park: “yes, that’s her! Wait… she’s your unlucky girl?” Hyomin nodded.

Hyomin: “But she doesn’t remember who I am…” She pouted.

 

Mr. Park: “Hello… Jiyeon right?”

Jiyeon: “Ji…yeon…” She nodded.

Hyomin: “Dad, can you help me?” She gets up and whispers something to Mr Park, left Jiyeon bewildered with her pain on both of her arm. Jiyeon pack all of her stuff and about to leave.

Jiyeon: “I have to go now…”

Hyomin: “No! You can’t go anywhere… Just stay here…”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin… I must go or you will die..”

Hyomin: “Whatever… I won’t let you go now, even I have to die…” Jiyeon get up and but Hyomin hold her hand.

Jiyeon: “Ahh ahh..”

Hyomin: “Ops sorry… I don’t know what makes you strong but please, don’t be so stubborn and stay here…” 

Jiyeon: “But…”

Hyomin: “You want to sleep here with me or in other room?” She’s asking.. “No, sleep, with me…”

Jiyeon: “i…”

Hyomin: “Sleep with me… Okay?” Jiyeon nodded because she has no choice, this girl will decide everything. “Before that, let’s eat… and I will

treat you again later…”

Jiyeon: “I’m not hungry…”

Hyomin: “Want to sleep?” Jiyeon nodded again.  “Okay… Come here…” Jiyeon slowly lie down on the bed with both of arm still badly injured.

“sleep first, I have something to do before I could sleep…”

Jiyeon: “Err Hyomin… Please don’t tell anyone about me…”

Hyomin: “Don’t worry…”

After 30 minutes, Jiyeon couldn’t sleep because of the pain on her arm. Hyomin enter the room and Jiyeon pretend like she was in her sleep.

Hyomin slowly move at her bed, looking at the girl with weird expression. She feel happy to see Jiyeon again but at the same time, she keep

wondering about the guy that they met today. He’s the one who kidnap them long time ago? His face so familiar.

Jiyeon: “Ahhh…” She couldn’t help but screaming about her arm.

Hyomin: “Jiyeon ah, are you okay? Let’s go to hospital…”

Jiyeon: “No, I can’t go there or they will kill me again…”

Hyomin: “But…”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin….”

Hyomin: “wae?”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin…….”

Hyomin: “Let me look at your wound…”

Jiyeon: “It’s getting better now… Please don’t do anything that can harm yourself.. I’m fine.. just let me sleep…”

Hyomin: “Okay okay… Just sleep…” Hyomin rested her hand on Jiyeon’s waist and make Jiyeon become uncomfortable.

Jiyeon: “Hyomin… Your hand… Please move away…”

Hyomin: “Andwae… I’m waiting for this moment since long time ago…”

Jiyeon: “I felt like someone playing fireworks inside my body and it’s uncomfortable…”

Hyomin: “Fireworks? Are you that happy?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know…”

Hyomin: “My Jiyeon… I love you… You know how I felt when I’m leaving you behind on that day? It was my terrible day.. Now, I  meet you…

now I can hug you… thank you Park Jiyeon… I love you… hmm.. Jiyeon…” No answer. “Jiyeon…” She looks at Jiyeon’s face. “Did you fall asleep

now?” Jiyeon didn’t respond. Hyomin move closer to Jiyeon and kiss her lips, the other girl didn’t respond as she fall into a deep sleep. “Good

Night…” She whisper to Jiyeon.