Day 10 - Missing

10 Days

 

Jiyeon: “Where are we going?” She realize that they on the boat for more than 3 hours and they still didn’t arrive at the right destination.

Man: “Haha…”

Jiyeon: “Hey I’m asking you!! Where are we going now?!”

Man: “Somewhere far from your own imagination! Haha..” He continuously laughing.

Jiyeon: “Who are you? What are you doing now? Where’s my friend…?”

Man: “Your friend? Why do you care about her? She left you behind and didn’t even care about you…”

Jiyeon: “Tell me, where’s she?!! Don’t you dare to touch her!”

Man: “Worry about your life now! You still forgot who I am?”

Jiyeon: “Who are you!”

Man: “Remember my face?” He comes close to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: “You! The guy who kidnap me?”

Man: “yes, me! We send your girlfriend back home, so stop worry about her… Haha”

Jiyeon: “What you gonna do? Please let me go! Please…” She’s begging but they tied her hand and cover .

Man: “Hahahahahaha…”

Jiyeon: “urgh arghhhh…” She struggles to let her hands free but failed.

Man: “I will never let you go this time…” Jiyeon shivering and she lost hope about her life.

 

There’s 3 man on the boat with Jiyeon and they busy laughing at the deck and didn’t realize when Jiyeon suddenly jump into the water.

Man: “Ya!! Where’s she?!! Find her!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................….

[BREAKING NEWS: PARK HYOMIN, HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND NOW CURRENTLY RECEIVE A TREATMENT AT SEOUL HOSPITAL]

There’s a lot of reporters in front of Hospital waiting to interview that girl.

Minhyuk: “Hyomin ahh.. Finally you woke up!”

Hyomin: “Oppa…” She hug him. “What about my friend… She’s okay?”

Minhyuk: “Friend? Who?”

Hyomin: “the other girl…”

Minhyuk: “I think you need rest, Park Hyomin… Stop talking nonsense…”

Hyomin: “What do you mean oppa?”

MinHyuk: “You are alone at the island…”

Hyomin: “No! I’m not! Where’s she…?” She try to get up..

MinHyuk: “Doctor! Help me…”

Hyomin: “Oppa! She’s still there?! Oppa! Please save her! Please…” She’s crying.

MinHyuk: “What are you talking about? We don’t find anyone there.. You’re alone…”

Hyomin: “No, I said no! there’s someone else with me.. She’s Park Jiyeon! Please tell me, where’s she?! Bring me back to that place.. Please!”

MinHyuk: “I will send someone to find her… Just rest…”

Hyomin: “I can’t.. Please bring me along with you!”

MinHyuk: “huh.. Wait… I should get permission from your doctor…” She’s waiting for him and after 10 minutes, he comes back with her

clothes.  “let’s go....”

Minhyuk drive his car to the place where they find Hyomin alone.

 

FLASHBACK

Agent: “Sir, we successfully locate where’s Ms Hyomin… People saw them at this oil station 9 days ago..”

Minhyuk: “What?! Then?”

Agent: “We believe they now at Param Island, that place always being target of the kidnappers here… Should we go to that place now?”

Minhyuk: “Yes! Now!”

When they arrive at that place, there’s no one there.. Until they saw smokes and light near to the beach.

MinHyuk: “Hyomin ah!” Her body too weak and she didn’t even realize Minhyuk is there to rescue her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

MinHyuk: “Why are you crying?” He realizes Hyomin sobbing beside him. “tell me the truth… What happen actually?”

Hyomin: “I’ve been kidnapped with someone else.. She help me a lot for the past few days… How can I leave her alone at that island…” She’s

crying.

MinHyuk: “Seriously… Police didn’t find anyone other than you at that place.. We really thought you’re alone.. Are you sure she’s human?”

Hyomin: “That’s not a jokes..”

MinHyuk: “No, I’m not making a jokes.. Tell me the truth… Are you really saw her...? She’s really human?” Hyomin nodded and close her eyes.

This guy beside her will never understand her real feeling..

 

Once they arrive at the place, Hyomin keep shouting “Park Jiyeon!” but no answer. She ran to the place where she lost her ity, looking for

Jiyeon but still, she didn’t see her…

“Park Jiyeon!! Where are you!! Park Jiyeon!!”

MinHyuk: “Are you sure she’s here?” Hyomin nodded. “Then, where is she?”

Hyomin: “I don’t know…” She’s crying again. Minhyuk bewildered and leave her alone to make a phone call.

 

“Park Jiyeon!” She keep shouting and at the same time, she's crying.

 

MinHyuk: “Park Hyomin, control yourself! Police will come here in a few minutes and they will search that girl… Don’t worry…”

Hyomin: “No, I should find her…”

Minhyuk: “I said, control yourself..” Without notice he  slap her.

Hyomin: “Oppa…”

Minhyuk: “I’m sorry but don’t you think you’re overreacting? Or you have something with her?”

Hyomin: “You don’t know how I suffer and yet you slap me for overreacting? I’m so disappointed with you….”

Minhyuk: “What’s so special about that girl? Huh? Tell me!”

Hyomin: “This is not the right time to talk about this… I made promise to her, I will never leave her alone if someone come and rescue me…

will never leave her alone.. Never…and now, I break the promise… Do you know how I’m disappointed with myself? You know nothing oppa!”

Minhyuk: “But you should not overreact!”

Hyomin: “You know what, oppa! Now, I hope I’m here, forever stuck on this island… and I’m so disappointed with you!”

Minhyuk: “Listen! Something is wrong with you! Why Park Hyomin? Why? What happen to you?”

 

Before Hyomin gave her answer, 3 of police car arrive.

Minhyuk: “I will talk to you again later…” He walked to the police and discusses something with them while Hyomin walk to the seaside.

“Where are you Park Jiyeon? Are you okay? I could not see you… Where are you? Please answer me…”

 

Minhyuk: “let’s go back… Let them do this job and they will inform us if they find anything…” He held her hand and pulls her to his car. They

stay silence in the car. Minhyuk feel so mad with Hyomin while Hyomin still dissapointed with minhyuk. She touch her cheek. 

 

Minhyuk: Hungry?"

Hyomin: "No.."

Minhyuk: "Okay.."

Hyomin: "Send me to Tiara cafe.."

Minhyuk: "Why?"

Hyomin: "Just do it..." 

Minhyuk: "Okay.."

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Eunjung: “Yeobo.. Where’s our little dino? Can you do something about her?”  10 days, Jiyeon missing without giving any notice, it does surely

make them worried.

Hyojoon: “I’m trying… But they couldn’t find her…” He looks down, worrying about his little sister.

Eunjung: “What happen to her? Did she angry with both of us?”

Hyojoon: “yeobo, don’t think negative… I believe she’s okay… She’s not young kids…”

Eunjung: “That’s why I’m worried… She never do this to us… She’s good kid…” She left out sigh.

Hyojoon: “I don’t know what I should do… I’m failed to be her good brother…”

 

Hyomin: “Excuse me…” She interrupts the couple who busy talking about the missing girl.

Hyojoon: “yes?”

Hyomin: “I’m Park Hyomin…” She introduces herself to both of them and shakes her hand while Minhyuk just stares at them from behind.

Eunjung: “Are you the girls who been kidnapped a few days ago…”

Hyomin: “Yes..10 days ago…”

Hyojoon: “Luckily you are alive…” They smile to each other.

Hyomin: “Do you know Park Jiyeon? Can you tell me, where’s her family?”

Hyojoon: “Park Jiyeon? I’m her brother and this is my wife…”

Hyomin:  “There’s something I want to talk with both of you… Mind to spend your time with me?”

Hyojoon: “Sure, have a sit please…. Kim! Please take their order!”

Hyomin: “No, it’s okay…”

Eunjung: “So, do you know who Park Jiyeon is?”

Hyomin” “Actually…… You saw the news about me was kidnapped a few days ago right?” Both of them nodded. “Actually.. She’s with me at

that time… and Jiyeon also the victim…”

Hyojoon & Eunjung: “What?!!”

Hyomin: “I know this is something ridiculous…. She’s there with me… but now, I couldn’t find her…” She sighed.

Hyojoon: “What do you mean? You leave her alone?”

Minhyuk: “Mr… That’s not her fault… When I found her, her body so weak, and i don't know she's there with someone else…”

Eunjung: “yeobo.. Ottokae? Our little sister..” Her tears fall down.

Minhyuk: “We will try to do our best to find her… Please ;et us know anything if she come back or if you saw her anywhere…”

Hyojoon: “Please find her…”

Eunjung: “Yes please…”

 

They leave that restaurant with a heavy heart. Hyomin could not imagine what actually happen to the girl.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Man: “Boss!! We can’t find her! This ocean too deep!” They appear on the sea surface. “ and… we didn’t think she’s alive! Should we just

leave her there…?”

Boss: “Find her!” They back diving again and appear 5 minutes later.

Man: “Boss! We couldn’t do this anymore... We’re lack of oxygen…and seriously we didn’t see her…”

Boss: “Both of you so stupid!”

Man: “We’re sorry.. We think that girl now sink on the sea and I don’t think she will survive because we did tie her hand..”

Boss: “Enough! Let’s go!”

 

 

#PrayForSouthKorea 힘내!

Leave your comments.. Thank you...