TRUTH

HER DARK SECRET

 

 

It most likely nears the end of school year. That means almost 4 months past after the twins enrolled into the school and also almost 4 months hyeri has befriend with woori and avoiding woohyun at the same time. Within the time, woori and woohyun work their best to make sure that hyeri is their long lost friend. With hyeri sometimes let her guard down when woori is around, makes woori step on uncovering hyeri much easier. After 4 months of friendship, hyrti askd woori to comes to her house for the pajama party or sleepover. Actually hyeri never agree with the sleeping in her house but it actually her turn and to avoid any suspicious and curiosity from woori, hyeri agree to it. Before the sleepover, hyeri clean her house and make sure that there are no traces of evidence about her life with the twins before. Hyeri also makes sure that her oppa will not be coming home that day.

 

While the sleepover, woori decide to make a tour inside hyeri’s house but of course with hyeri’s guidance. While they are enjoying their party, an unexpected turn happens. All hyeri’s plan becomes invalids and unreal. Her oppa, kim sunggyu comes home that night. At first, they thought the delivery guy who delivers the chicken that they order. But when woori open the door, she just stares at the person until hyeri comes to the dook.

-oppa?why are you home?you said that you will not be coming home

-urm my works finished erarly. By the way who is this? You new friend? Her face seems familiar.

-urm..this is nam woori, woori, my oppa..

-kim sunggyu, sunggyu oppa

-mwoh?,,woori?...the twin nam?

Woori than wrap her arm around sunggyu neck and sunggyu held her close. Sunggyu always treat woori as his sister and vice verse.

-woori what are you doing here? I thought that...

-that you will never see me again oppa? Or either my oppa? Why? Why did you guys just disspear?

-urm..hyeri, yoong and i will be going home ok...just settle this.

Hyeri’s pov

Why must oppa coming home tonight. Oomg how I’m going to tell woori now. After yoona nad hyorin has gone, oppa drag both of us to the living room. I can see that woori nearly cries and i think i’m also will be doing the same thing. What I’m going to do.

-hyeri, woori you guys will settle this. Hyeri, tell her the truth will you. She deserves it since she had found you. Don’t left anything even though it hurts. And woori don’t let me see your brother or he will be dead. I’m going inside. If anything just sall me k dongsaengs?

With that sunggyu oppa went to his room. I look at woori and she looks at me to. trembles and her tears start to fall.

-you must be angry with me to left you for 10 years without any news. I’m not sorry because I’m in pain and vain when I remember both of you.

-what do you mean by that hyeri? Don’t you know how much both of us suffer back then? We missed you like crazy. Oppa especially because i know both of you love each other

-it just a crush for kids woori.

-not for woohyun oppa. And i hate you, you know that? For disappeared.

-stop woori. As it was my entire fault. Do you know why i had to run away? Who caused for my disappearing act? Don’t judge me if you don’t know the truth.

-well. Tell me.

-but promise me one thing. Don’t tell your brother or who i am.

-but..

-no but because i might run away for good this time. I will and i can.

-arasso.

-do you remember 10 years ago the day before i went missing with my entire family?

-yeah we were hanging as usual. You were bickering with oppa and it actually your fault.

-yes i were bickering with him some stupid confession that a boy made and he punch him. I punch your brother back because of it and it hurt his pride for..

-for his girl to punch him for another boy. Yup

-yes that was it. He was mad all day and i cannot let it happen because i love him so i decided to ask for apology. After you left that afternoon i begged for his forgiveness and he with stern voice said that he will forgive me if i met him at the alley near the town.

-alley near the town? That night? But oppa did not go that night. He just smiling like a fool and said that he already takes his revenge towards you. I thought

-you thought he already take his revenge that afternoon but no. He makes me wait for him that evening. I went there alone and wait for almost three hours..and......

-and what?you got mad and went abroad? Absurd hyeri...it just a childhood prank.

-will you let me finish? I was ... woori that night. I was waiting for you brother and was .

I can see a shock in woori’s face. She clearly lost of words. I tend to cry more and more. With a split second i’m in woori’s embrace. She hugs me tightly while chants sorry words and also soothing words.

-i’m sorry hyeri...i...

-now you know please don’t tell woohyun oppa. I ran back that night with only pieces of cupboard that i found at the ally because my clothes already being torn and that night my parent decided to move away. I told them everything but omma and appa cannot say anything. They can’t blame me or woohyun for that. But sunggyu oppa being the most protective brother on earth decided to confronts woohyun oppa. But luckily appa manage to stop him. We moved out that night.

-that is why sunggyu oppa said that never let him see woohyun oppa. I don’t know hyeri...i just

-just promise you will not tell woohyun oppa.

-i peomise but i don’t know hyeri how long i can keep the secret because he is my twin and he can feel it.

-i know that but as long as you can keep it, keep it for yourself. But if you cannot, i understand but by that time i already gone

-gone?andwee hyeri-ah i just met you and i don’t want to lose you again

-ani this time i will tell you. I promise.

-i miss you chingu.

-miss you to.