HE KNOWS

HER DARK SECRET

 

After the incident, hyeri’s friendship with woori becomes much mo better. They will laugh along and having fun together. But of course on woori’s side is not as nice as her friendship with hyeri. Her brother keeps pestering her about hyeri. Even though she already told him that hyeri is not their old hyeri but his instinct says the different thing. He can tell that his sister lies to him but he never asks. He thinks of a way that will make woori tell him herself.

Woori’s pov

Its been two weeks since i know the truth about hyeri. After that we become really close like old time and much more closer. I got to know that hyeri and sunggyu oppa were actually being moved here while hyeri received some treatment for her depression for being *****. Oh... i cannot utter even the words in my head. Then ahjumma and ahjussi went abroad to continue their business and left hyeri with sunggyu oppa. Well i don’t know either to blame woohyun oppa or not in this case because they are still young that time and hyeri said that the rapper cannot be found. Poor hyeri. I didn’t tell woohyun oppa the truth but i think he know something is going on. Oh god how i’m going to lie to him. I cannot. And because of this, he starts to grow apart from me. He never jokes and talks with me anymore. We are like strangers.

Today is the third weeks and oppa really distance himself from me for good. I cannot stand it anymore. Even i really despise him, i cannot stay away from him because he is my twin and my only siblings. Hyeri, sorry for not keeping the secret.

-oppa we need to talk

-huh? About what?

-don’t make a lousy act oppa because i know this is all you’re doing to get to tell you the truth.

-what are you talking about.

-just cut the crap of and listen to me.

-well about time that you notice. And i know that this method will work.

-thought so....jeez

-so really...ready to tell me the truth.

-i’m ready but please be seated properly oppa because you will need it.

-what?

-just do as i say..

With that, i push him to sit on his bed while i take the seat beside him. After taking a deep breath,

-yes, kim hyeri is our long lost friend......

-what? chincha? Yes i thought so. Just wait for tomorrow hyeri.

-wait. I haven’t finished yet. She was oppa.

-what? When? By who? i...i....

-the night before she disappear with the kim.

-but....but...

-i got to know this because i met with sunggyu oppa at the house and he told me to not let him sees you or you are going to die

-why me? I never had any bad memories with him.

-well who is the most important thing to sunggyu opa?

-well hyeri duh and what is it has to do with hyeri.

-sunggy oppa only react like some psychopath if only something bad happen to hyeri right?

-urmm..Wait, but i never do anything wrong. I even ask his permission to court hyeri.

-the evening before hyeri went missing; you were supposed to meet her right?

-yes..i lie to her.

-well you’re lie really got hyeri bad oppa

-just because a lie?

-nope.. she got while waiting for you. Waiting for your forgiveness.  

 I look up to look clearly at oppa face. He seems to be in a total shock. I nod at him saying that it was the truth. As much as he denied it it really the truth.

-i...i....i..

-that is why she ran away. She then received a treatment here because she had some mental problem with what had happened. Just leave her alone oppa because for what i see she is totally not recover yet. She may look though now but she is a total week inside. She cannot handle anything.

-no i must ask her the real thing. I must know the truth

-this is the truth. No matter how much you try to deny it. It won’t change what had happened for the past 10 year’s oppa.

-i...i..

-i will go out now. Bye oppa. Night.

With that left my dear twin oppa. But still i can feel his misery inside. He totally blames himself for what had happened. I decided to tell hyeri what had happened.

-yobeseyo?

-yoboseyo?dugumika?

-oh annyeong sunggyu oppa. Naya, woori. I tried to call hyeri’s phone but she never pick up so i decided to call your house instead.

-urm...she must leave her phone in the room. She is here watching cartoons and laughing alone. Chakamman. Hyeri...woori’s calling.

-tehehehe....kumawo oppa

-neh.....its ok woori-ah.

-yoboseyyo?woori?

-oh.yoboseyyo hyeri.....

-waegure?

-ani i need to talk to you. i...i..

-you what? Already tell you oppa?

-mianhae hyeri-ah

-anniyo kwenchana. Its a suprise how you can keep it for this long.

-hehehehehe..

-i know that you cannot lie to him. And now i need to face him.

-yup i think and please talk this thing out because oppa reaaly still loves you.

-nado woori-ah, nado.

-arasso. Good luck and once again mian.

-komawo and night woori.

-night chingu.

Hyeri’s pov

He knew.... and i’m dead.