Propose

SeokJung Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Kim Seokjin!” Eunjung shouted as Jin opened the door. “Don’t you dare open that door~ Once you walk out of that door, I’ll be mad at you.” Eunjung threatened Jin. “Mwoah? You can’t be mad at me because you’re the suspect here. I’m the victim, Eunjung-ah. So don’t threaten me. It’s not working.” Jin opened the door and walked away. “Victim? Suspect?... Yah! I hate you!” Eunjung shouted.

She got her phone from the table then she called Jungkook. She asked him if he could go to her house because she didn’t have anyone with her: Jin left, Sehun was with his friend and Jiyeon was out of reach. She could only think of Jungkook.

After a few minutes, Jungkook arrived at Eunjung’s house. He brought some foods and drinks. “Noona, wae? You look so sad.” Jungkook asked her as he put the plastic bags at the table. “I and Jin fought a while ago. He said that I was the suspect of today’s fight.” Eunjung crossed her arms then pouted.

Jungkook chuckled but he stopped himself right away when he noticed Eunjung was glaring at her. “I’m sorry. By the way, why did the both of you fight?” He asked as he became curios. “I met Jongsuk-oppa a while ago.” She said. “And?” “Seokjin-oppa misunderstood us. Jongsuk-oppa invited me for a coffee then he thought that we were dating again.” She continued.

“Aye, noona. You should reject his invitation because no. 1… you have a boyfriend; no. 2… he is your ex-boyfriend; no. 3… you’re already taken; no. 4… Jin-hyung easily gets jealous and no. 5… today is your 500th day.” Jungkook explained. “WHAT? OUR 500th DAY?” Eunjung was shocked to hear that from Jungkook.

“You don’t know?” Jungkook asked her. Eunjung just nodded. “What? Noona-yah! Why don’t you know that?” He asked kinda disappointed. “Maybe because I’m not good in Math?” She smiled lightly but Jungkook hit her head. “Ouch! Yah! It hurts.” She whined.

“Yah! Wait a minute… How did you know about that thing?” Eunjung asked Jungkook as she became curious on how he knew that kind of thing. “Hyung marked it on our calendar. He also said that today will be a very special day.” He said. After hearing those words from him, Eunjung’s body became weak. She fell on the floor then looked at the ceiling blankly. “That’s why he called me the suspect. What should I do?” She cried.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Eunjung cried loudly which made Jungkook covered his ears. He went to Eunjung then sat beside her. “Noona… uljima. Jebal. Stop crying. My ears hurt. PLEASE!” He pleaded but nothing happened.

On the other side, Jin met Jiyeon at a Jewelry Shop. She saw Jiyeon buying necklace and earings. “What? You fought with her? Wae?” Jiyeon asked. Jin told her that she saw Eunjung with her ex in their 500th day.

Jiyeon was shocked to hear that from Jin. She was disappointed at Eunjung also. She didn’t expect that she would be like that. “Seokjin-oppa… so what will you do now?” She asked him. Jin shrugged then looked at the rings beside him. “Honestly, I’m planning to propose to her today but it seems that this isn’t a good day.” Jin sighed.

Jiyeon frowned hearing that from him. She shook her head then she looked at Jin. “You can still propose to her today.” Jiyeon smiled. “Just forget about what happened earlier. I guess she realized what she did by now. I know Eunjung-unnie very well.” She encouraged him. He just smiled then nodded. “Then I’ll give it a try. Gomawo, Yeon-ah.” He ruffled her hair.

“Want me to help?” Jiyeon asked. “Help with what?” Jin asked back. “Help you choose a ring? Well, Eunjung-unnie likes simple things. For her, simplicity is beauty. So let me help you, okay?” Jiyeon smiled.

Jin accepted Jiyeon’s help. They started to look for a ring that suited Eunjung’s style. It took them for about 1 hour to find a ring. “Do you think Eunjung will like it?” He asked Jiyeon while he was paying for the ring. “Of course yes. You know Eunjung-unnie is very lucky to have you.” She smiled.

“Wae? You have a boyfriend right?” Jin asked. Jiyeon sighed then nodded. “Unfortunately I have a boyfriend and he is the exact opposite of you, oppa.” She pouted. “Really? Have I met him?” He asked but she just shook her head. “Yah~ We should stop talking about him. It makes me angry. Argh!” Jiyeon stomped her foot. “Jiyeon-ah, it seems that you’re angry.” He chuckled. “Arraso. Let’s stop talking about that guy.” He ruffled her hair.

***

“Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter