Between the Past and the Present

SeokJung Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Please take your time in reading this story. I hope you'll like this and please do leave a comment after. Thank you. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung’s POV

I was alone inside my pottery shop. There were no customers coming in my shop today. I put my earphones on and closed my eyes for a bit. Suddenly, I felt someone in front of me. He was blowing my right cheek. I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see Jongsuk-oppa beside me.

“Yah! You scared me!” I pulled my earphones and pouted. Jongsuk chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Yah! You shouldn’t take a sleep when you’re the only person here in your shop. What if someone enter and do something bad to you? Aren’t you afraid?”

I shook my head then he glared at me. “I’m just kidding.” I chuckled. “By the way, why are you here? Don’t you have any work today? I thought you have a photo shoot today. Is it cancelled?” I asked continuously.

“Ani. It’s not cancelled. I just dropped by here to give you this.” Jongsuk gave me a folder. “What’s this?” I looked at him curiously. “Just open it and look at the files.” He said as he signaled me to sit on his lap. I opened the folder and I was shocked to see what was inside. “Oppa... is this for me?” I asked him and he nodded.

“AHH!!!” I shouted. I smiled widely and hugged him so tight. He hugged me back and he was smiling too. “I know you miss going to school. I hope you’ll like it.” He said. I broke the hug and smiled at him widely. “Oppa, I don’t like it... because I love it. Gomawoyo.” Tears started to form in my eyes. “You’re welcome. I just want to see my girl happy.” He said as he caressed my face then kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.

“But how about this is shop?” I looked at Jongsuk-oppa. “Don’t worry. I hire someone from my friends and he said that he’s willing to take care of your shop.” He smiled. “Eunjung-ah, I’m going now. I can’t be late today. Goodbye.” “Okay. Take care.” I said. “Saranghae~” He whispered. I whispered the same word to him. Before he went out of my shop, he kissed my cheek and hugged me.

 

 

The next morning, Jongsuk-oppa was the one who sent me to school. “Do I look pretty?” I asked him as I touched my uniform. He smiled and just nodded. “Yah! Ham Eunjung! Don’t forget that you have a boyfriend, okay?” I chuckled after hearing his warning. “Aigoo~ I won’t forget.”

I bid my goodbye and got out of his car. I waited for oppa to drive out from my school before going to my classroom. I was very nervous yet excited. I couldn’t believe that for today, I’m back to school.

My teacher introduced me to my classmates. They welcomed me warmly. All of them treated me nicely except for someone that I knew before. I didn’t know why he was ignoring me.

After the class ended, students immediately packed their things and ran outside the room. I was shocked with their sudden expressions. I got my things and put it on my bag when someone closed the door. I immediately looked back and saw the guy who was ignoring me the whole day.

“Why are you here?” He asked me. I grabbed my bag and stood up properly. “I’m here to STUDY.” I answered him. “You know, I never knew that I would see you again, Kim-Seok-Jin.” I smiled at him. He looked at me coldly without saying anything.

“Wae? Is something wrong? Do I have dirt on my face?” I asked him. Actually, I was starting to feel nervous. I was afraid that he would do something bad at me. “How dare you show your face to me? Aren’t you feeling guilty?” He said as he started to walk towards me.

When he was too close to me, I started to move backwards. Unfortunately, I bumped to the wall and it meant one thing... we were to close that I could feel his breath. “Kim Seokjin. Yah!” I shouted at him when he was leaning his face closer to mine.

“Don’t tell me that you’ve forgotten what you did to me last year?” Jin whispered. I gulped down as I felt very nervous. “Ah...” I looked around and searched for things that would distract him. I saw nothing but I felt relieved when my phone rang.

“Ommo! I think oppa is calling. Jin-ah, excuse me. Let just see each other tomorrow.” I said as I bowed at him and walked away. “Just send my regards to Jieun. Kamsa...” I wasn’t finished when he cut me off.

“We broke up.” He said. It made me stop my steps. I held on my phone tightly. Wae? Why did you break up with her? “Ah, really? Mian... Goodbye.” I waved at him without looking back and ran quickly outside.

 

 

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” Jongsuk-oppa asked me inside the car. “Ani. It’s just... I’m worried about the shop.” I lied at oppa. I couldn’t tell him the truth. I knew that he knew Jin. Sehun always told him about what kind of guy Jin was and what his part in my life was.

“Don’t worry. My friend said there was nothing to worry since your shop is easy to handle.’ He said as reached for my hand. “I love you.” He said as he took a glance at me. “Nado.” I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter